It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: chr0nautPeople who cross the Southern border and seek asylum once they are inside the US are not 'illegals'. They are compliant with the law for seeking asylum in the US. They cannot do it at an embassy, or from a foreign country. They must have already crossed the border.

International law says they have to do so at the nearest country.

Why would the want to move to a country they detest?

Surely it would make more sense that they'd want to live in a place they thought was nice?

i.e. you admit they want to move to a nice country. Perfectly understandable, I agree.

But what will become of the world and us if the rest of the world's poor don't have to work to improve their own country but can just come here?

The poor young "Theres" come "Here" to earn money, and the retired "Heres" go "There" to relax in the good weather.

It's a kind-of cultural // housing exchange.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Source?

FBI - Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

It says that 69.4% of all arrests were of white people.

chr0 these Democrat cities don't report there Crime statistics to the FBI anymore ......

you're behind the times mate.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

Allow me to say this again ....

These Democrat Ran cities are not reporting their crime statistics to the FBI any longer, They are using a separate system .

If the Crime is committed by a Juvenile the Records are sealed and not made public at all .

If the Criminal is Released right back on to the streets like most of them are there again this not accounted for in the statistics.

your need to try and cover up the Blatant evil of these people is sickening mate.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Too many are making the argument that all border crossers from the other side of the Southern border should be completely stopped and turned back.

Yes. They are.

But you keep acting like that is the same as saying they are all violent sociopaths and it isn't.

You are conflating the two in order to demonize the people that want legal immigration only. ... basically call them racist.

While that would probably stop some criminals, it would also stop many very desperate and poor genuine asylum seekers who are innocent of such crimes.

Not really. They can go to a legal point of entry and apply for asylum. That's what your supposed to do.

And even if it did... Who cares. Not me. We really can't handle the entire world just walking in like they own the place.

The world isn't a simple place and just because someone wants to come to America doesn't mean the US should allow it

I'm baffled. How do you rationalize the idea that if anyone on the planet wants in they should be allowed in ? This isn't fantasy land. The reality is that we just can't take it. No country could.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Hot Spring AR resident can confirm. the kids are NOT alright.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

That's because they're not arresting them 🤣🤣🤣

they're just letting them walk around brandishing guns taking over residential property. 😂😂🤣

They just lie and say it isn't happening. LOL

edit on 5310113America/Chicagopm31 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0nautPeople who cross the Southern border and seek asylum once they are inside the US are not 'illegals'. They are compliant with the law for seeking asylum in the US. They cannot do it at an embassy, or from a foreign country. They must have already crossed the border.

I think US Law is more applicable within national boundaries, but please feel free to cite that international law.

Here's the US law:

8 U.S. Code § 1158 - Asylum | U.S. Code

Surely it would make more sense that they'd want to live in a place they thought was nice?

i.e. you admit they want to move to a nice country. Perfectly understandable, I agree.

But what will become of the world and us if the rest of the world's poor don't have to work to improve their own country but can just come here?

Take a look at America when it was booming. It wasn't made that way by its first nations inhabitants. It is a country of immigrants, many of whom came to America with very little wealth.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I assumed you meant "per capita."

No, they weren't counting people in the population whom they didn't arrest, so it isn't per-capita. The numbers are relative to the numbers of other ethnicities arrested.

But I did provide a link to the data which makes that quite clear.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I heard they're trying to say it's imaginary which is one of the worst bold faced lies I've ever heard.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think US Law is more applicable within national boundaries, but please feel free to cite that international law.
Do you understand that we are not prosecuting recent arrivals but discussing whether the present policy is desirable?

Take a look at America when it was booming. It wasn't made that way by its first nations inhabitants. It is a country of immigrants, many of whom came to America with very little wealth.

So, adding more people=booming. Then why weren't their home nations booming?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Question for Chronaut:

What is your point?

You spend your time trying to prove the subjects of the thread aren't really breaking that many serious laws

Nothing I posted even vaguely inferred that.

, but the point of the thread is that some people find some recent arrivals to be a little suspicious because they seem to be primarily military-age, unattached young men who, some have observed, seem to comport themselves in a military manner.

In 2019, while Trump and co. were saying what you just repeated, there were nearly 1/3 more families that crossed from Mexico than there were single adults.

Proving they are not breaking as many laws as some forum members think is beside the point. Must you interfere with our discussion that some seem to detect that "something is afoot?"

My contributions were on topic, and were countering right-wing fear mongering about immigrants 'invading'.

Truth is, the defending forces outnumber them massively and have far superior weaponry. It would be futile to mount an attack that would end in failure and threaten to escalate to further failure.

If you were from here or visited those people, maybe at least you could have something relevant to say about why they seem like they do lately.

Please consider reading the OP more slowly.

I feel quite confident that I fully understand the OP.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

You have to remember that 70 years ago, there were laws in the USA where people of colour could be arrested for doing 'white person things' like receiving higher education, or using particular parts of public transport.

a reply to: chr0naut

Don't be a hypocrite.

New Zealand: A nation grappling with its racist past

look no further than the racial segregation that took place in the South Auckland town of Pukekohe from 1925 to the early 1960s. Travel there as I did and start asking around and you will find your answer. The topic is a forbidden history; a taboo subject that makes many residents uncomfortable and defensive. 

get over yourself

You know New Zealand has a racist past too. Not long ago land and cultures were conquered that was the way the world was, everywhere. The USA has been a beacon for freedom and equal rights to all people. Integrating different races, religions and cultures has been known as the great experiment. This experiment, the melting pot, has not come without strife. Every country has a dark past even New Zealand. I really don't appreciate your constant bashing and insulting America and Americans.

‘New Zealand is a racist country and always has been’: Thousands accuse new Kiwi government of ‘anti-Māori’ policies

what is going on here?

The current New Zealand government is a coalition of one centre-right party and two hard-right parties.

They were voted in on the premise that they would sort out the economic issues post pandemic.

So far, the current government have performed unspectacularly, economically, and have pushed agendas to remove Māori representation from politics, even trying to negate our Constitution in the process. They openly have anti-Māori policies and I'm fairly sure that they'll never have a second term. They have betrayed the hope that the BZ public put in them.

That's the problem with right-wing ideologies. They always imply that some minority is to blame for what they think are the problems.

Also, I'm off to dinner tonight in Pukekohe I live locally. in the last 20 years, I have not seen any indication of racism here by the majority of local, only by minority bigots. There are several elder Māori that I call 'aunty' and 'uncle', even though I am of European heritage. It is an epithet that honours them and also treats them like family.

Also, New Zealand never had legal slavery, nor segregation laws.

The relationship between Europeans and Māori is defined in a treaty, The Treaty of Waitangi, which grants equality under the law, without negating the aspects of either culture. The Māori are a sovereign people, of warrior descent, and the treaty honours that their rights are as relevant as those of non-Māori.

New Zealand’s Māori fought for reparations — and won

NZ History - Early meetings between peoples

edit on 2024-09-01T01:38:05-05:0001Sun, 01 Sep 2024 01:38:05 -050009am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Immigration fails mostly because the country they migrate to suck at Integration...

You see when goods move freely all over the world, but you treat people, that might just follow their ressources, like scum there is little incentive to not just behave that way. If you're treated like scum no matter what, how long will one try to be good before they say:" # it, I'll give them what they expect."

So yeah, being treated like an invading force long enough you might just get what you asked for.

Anyways i get your point about globalization, i would just be vary about blaming all your problems on migrants, couple that with a charismatic populist leader and it will not take much for media to mobilize the world against fascism. I honestly think that's what the USA is being primed for.

If the USA is to come out of this turmoil they better identify the enemy properly and without doubt or things will go as planed...right now it seems to go all according to plan.

Down the road you need to convince the world that action is necessary, you might need a couple of conflicts or just plain False flage that convince the other powerplayers to band together against the threat called hitl... Uh wait....Trump...

Can't really expect the bulk of the purposely kept dumb population to grow beyond their handlers... We'll either be lucky or nukey.

The goal is much bigger and immigrants might just be the means to sheppard the people into a certain narrative...

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

That's because they're not arresting them 🤣🤣🤣

they're just letting them walk around brandishing guns taking over residential property. 😂😂🤣

They just lie and say it isn't happening. LOL

Apparently in the USA people have the right to bare arms.

What did you think that would look like?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

Allow me to say this again ....

These Democrat Ran cities are not reporting their crime statistics to the FBI any longer, They are using a separate system .

If the Crime is committed by a Juvenile the Records are sealed and not made public at all .

If the Criminal is Released right back on to the streets like most of them are there again this not accounted for in the statistics.

your need to try and cover up the Blatant evil of these people is sickening mate.

Say it all you want. Doesn't make it true.

Donald Trump wrong that crime stats exclude 30% of cities, including the “biggest and most violent"

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Source?

chr0 these Democrat cities don't report there Crime statistics to the FBI anymore ......

you're behind the times mate.

Which Democrat cities? Provide some proof of your allegation.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Do you understand that we are not prosecuting recent arrivals but discussing whether the present policy is desirable?

So, adding more people=booming. Then why weren't their home nations booming?

War, corruption, mismanagement, lack of resources, bad weather destroying crops, crime, disease, all the same reasons for nations not to boom. Sometimes its just bad luck. Sometimes the nation is booming economically, but all the wealth goes into the hands of a few people.

But why not make it overall profitable for the US to take in people? Then the extra cash can pay for the humanitarian aid to asylum seekers.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Then he says, at the 6:16 mark, "But I'll tell you as someone who was in counterinsurgency warfare in Iraq with the Marine corp; you have an enemy population that is inside a population that is intimidated by them..." Yeah, sound perfectly safe. Maybe I want to move up there to be safe.

As if he says , they use our foreign tactics to overthrow a government to save their own butt?

What an obvious time we live in...

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Opps wrong thread

edit on 1-9-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Lumenari

Because calling other human aliens goes to show how dissociated one has become to the planet they live on. Get off this rock if you want to call your fellow human aliens

a·li·en
/ˈālyən/
adjective
belonging to a foreign country or nation.

that is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join