It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If they commit criminal acts, that makes them criminals, but crossing the border undocumented is not a criminal act.

You keep saying that even after seeing the actual law. Why are you lying so much?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (each face represents 10,000 people laughing at you)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Solvedit

Question for Chronaut:

What is your point?

You spend your time trying to prove the subjects of the thread aren't really breaking that many serious laws

Nothing I posted even vaguely inferred that.

Yet you said there was only a $50 fine.

I said that in the majority of cases it is only a $50 fine. As per the the statute: 8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien. This is US statutory law, not something I have invented.

And please note that the statute specifically describes the penalties as civil penalties. This means it is civil law, not criminal law. Crossing a US border at other than a designated point of crossing does not make someone automatically a criminal.

If they commit criminal acts, that makes them criminals, but crossing the border undocumented is not a criminal act.

so much is wrong with both your post and your "thinking", but we can start right here.

crime
/krīm/
noun
an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.
"shoplifting was a serious crime"

Comitting a crime is what makes someone a "Criminal".

You have acknowledged that there is in fact laws on the books stating that crossing the US border without permission is against the law. The law was written because at some point, "we the people" felt it needed to be protected, whatever "it" is. In this case, entering the US illegally is that crime.

The inability for you to understand the very basics of general society is a much larger problem than just throwing around stupid opinions. It's systemic gaslighting at best, and willful idiocy at worst. Introspection is what you need, and a lot of it. Try to figure out where you dropped you mind off at, and see if they still are holding it for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0nautThe right-wing keep mentioning military age single men when they talk about 'invasion'. What do you think they mean? Tiddleywinks?

Hmm, what could they be doing? Have we seen this before?

A bunch of people came here before and tried to take a quarter of the nation through direct military action. It didn't work, so they marched through the institutions and rigged it so you couldn't get a haircut, to say nothing of medical, spiritual, or educational help in what they wanted to be "their" place unless you became an entertainer for them so they could sideline your competitiveness and redistribute your intelligence.

Some newcomers probably came in straight from Europe, others probably got captured at sea by the Barbary Pirates and involved in piracy and the slave trade, then the European-looking ones were asked to leave the Barbary States (or their slave trading outposts further South in Africa) when Europe and the Americas started banning slavery and cracking down on piracy, because the lack of foreign income would cause a famine in the Barbary States.

They may have slipped in to the US. Illiterate? Sometimes it seems some people can't talk more than a few words of pidgin if not channeling a slave. They may have been the boat rowers of the Ottoman world. That's why they practice cousin marriage. They can only freely communicate with others who know their unique patois if they get saved. I am not talking about black Africans or other people from a different culture where they speak English differently or not at all.

Spain may have been disingenuous with the world in the 15 and 1600s. there may be a heavier Barbary States presence in the New World than they let on, but if they were a little racist, maybe they would have put the more European looking ones to rowing and saved the intelligent jobs for their own people, or perhaps, God forbid, sold the intelligent Europeans and put the less-so ones to rowing.

What I mean is the Latin American newcomers may be A) not Barbary pirates at all, B) Just as Barbary pirate as the South, or C) somewhat less Barbary pirate than the South. B) is unimaginable because they don't have the United States to give them welfare or start wars for them in Southeast Asia or the Gulf when their society is running low of funds and doesn't want people moving in. Yet their home countries function. A) seems unlikely, so it's probably C.

Not that there isn't plenty of ethnofascism in places not connected to the Barbary pirates.

I am guessing the newcomers may want to skip ahead to the march through the institutions. They seem to be respecting the Southern states' wish that they stay out. They may want a coalition and laws which allow them to secretly control society by their own rules. They may, they just may. Obvously, it's impossible to know for sure at this point.

The poor in various places often express the notion that it is not so wrong because if they cannot put some foreigners in their dungeon, some portion of their number will have to do sex work themselves.

So, is chronaut a cancellation cave-in, or a gangster? Do you want to tell us where your misdirection is coming from, chronaut?
edit on 2-9-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The only way against illegal immigration is more control on the border and in the country, but that would also include you and everyone else. Ready for that sacrifice?

I don't write very well, and you might not like Kirk, but he kind of tells it as it is. The main point is assimilation that needs to happen and not create "my home country 2.0" within America.

edit on x30Mon, 02 Sep 2024 10:42:08 -05002024245America/ChicagoMon, 02 Sep 2024 10:42:08 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

And yes it is true mate they are simply not reporting the Rise in Crime . You ask me to prove it ...... Okay Go to an inner city in America and have a look around use your own two eyes. As for somehow getting the FBI to admit to their own ineptness .... yeah snowballs chance in hell .

You are twisting your mind into knots trying to make this make sense when you could just see the Reality.

They are not reporting crime because of progressive prosecutors that let these people off. Steal less than 1000 or even more and you are let go, or they don't even stop you. Walk into a Home Depot and just walk out with a 600-dollar power washer and everyone just watches. Go riot, burn buildings, beat up people and lawmakers like Harris support funds to get people out of jail, or push legislation to have no money bail, and they are let go to just do it all over again.

Then the stores are closed because insurance companies drop their insurance in those area.

edit on x30Mon, 02 Sep 2024 10:50:29 -05002024245America/ChicagoMon, 02 Sep 2024 10:50:29 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Assimilation is a two way street... It's how cultures evolve.

I like his analytical mind but i DGAF about YouTube influencers...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Assimilation is a two way street... It's how cultures evolve.

I like his analytical mind but i DGAF about YouTube influencers...

People are still people, who do you listen to? anyone?

I don't see it as 50/50, more like 80/20. You come to my country you better accept a good amount or leave. On the other hand, I will accept culture from you, but I'll pick and choose what I like or not. Extreme cultures do not want to assimilate, and if you went to their home country it is most likely 100/0 too.

Oh BTW, bring strong work ethics, and good skills are a plus too. It isn't our responsivity to fix the world, especially when we have so much at home that needs fixing.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That works for me.
Feel like home, don't behave like it.
I think we have a quota of how many refugee we take vs immigrants... Refugees are actually fleeing a crisis immigrants aren't.
There is a diffrent standard for immigrants that I think is pretty coherent with the criteria you laid out. The thing is with many of those criteria there is no way to verify before giving everyone a chance...
To implement it so people don't scratch their head wondering what retarded racist crap that is, probably is your biggest challenge.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It isn't our responsivity to fix the world, especially when we have so much at home that needs fixing.

Lol... dropped one bomb to much for anyone to belive you that...

Responsivity as in droping bombs and bringing in Halliburton to build it back up... Yeah i guess fixing the world is all a matter of perspective.

I mean Switzerland can confidently say that we have no responsibility nor Responsivity to fix the world but we still beat the USA at immigration per capita...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

And yes it is true mate they are simply not reporting the Rise in Crime . You ask me to prove it ...... Okay Go to an inner city in America and have a look around use your own two eyes. As for somehow getting the FBI to admit to their own ineptness .... yeah snowballs chance in hell .

You are twisting your mind into knots trying to make this make sense when you could just see the Reality.

They are not reporting crime because of progressive prosecutors that let these people off. Steal less than 1000 or even more and you are let go, or they don't even stop you. Walk into a Home Depot and just walk out with a 600-dollar power washer and everyone just watches. Go riot, burn buildings, beat up people and lawmakers like Harris support funds to get people out of jail, or push legislation to have no money bail, and they are let go to just do it all over again.

Then the stores are closed because insurance companies drop their insurance in those area.

And chr0 is well aware of this .

Yet he persists .

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That works for me.
Feel like home, don't behave like it.
I think we have a quota of how many refugee we take vs immigrants... Refugees are actually fleeing a crisis immigrants aren't.
There is a diffrent standard for immigrants that I think is pretty coherent with the criteria you laid out. The thing is with many of those criteria there is no way to verify before giving everyone a chance...
To implement it so people don't scratch their head wondering what retarded racist crap that is, probably is your biggest challenge.

Trump had them stay in Mexico until their paperwork could be processed. They just traveled all the way across Mexico and Central America, but it is racist to say stay there until you are processed. The other option is to just release them into the US with a date 6 months later to go to court. BTW what country in the Americas is in refugee status based on political and not economic or crime reasons...none. They also need to seek asylum in neighboring countries and not travel through 7 counties for 2400 miles...lol

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I mean Switzerland can confidently say that we have no responsibility nor Responsivity to fix the world but we still beat the USA at immigration per capita...

You are bringing in immigration because the Swiss are not having kids, and like many first-world countries, they will run out of a working class if they do not. I have zero problems with immigration, my wife is an immigrant, but she is 99% American now. We are even sponsoring her sister to come live with us. My only beef with Europe is they did it too much too fast for a healthy system and they are all paying the price, not just Switzerland.

What we are talking about in the states is mass illegal immigration 10 times to 15 times what we see as a normal rate for legal immigration. There is also zero control over who these people are. What would Switzerland do if 1 million or two Russians just came across your border and set up a new life with nothing to give and everything to take?

Also, stop with the per capita as we have many cities larger than the whole population of Switzerland.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

There is nothing to take for an illegal immigrant, he'll be living a live on the brink of existence in the hopes not to get caught. There is no program they could access that grants them anything...

They'd mobilise, arrest and deport every last one of them, if such a scenario was actually happening...

2 million is like 25% of our population it would be so #ing apparent on every public toilet i certainly wouldn't need youtube to warn me about it... 2 million is like 0.6% of the US population, which is pretty much the same percentage of illegal immigrants we caught...

That's why per capita is important, also because it makes all the difference in how the social clima assimilates cultures in favor of the natives.

We have laws we rely on. We trust our democratic process. That's why usa is failing harder with every election cycle.
we can vote on anything, anytime enough feel like there is something that needs changing ve it a law or even the national anthem... Everyone can start an initiative and if it has enough signatures, there will be a national vote on the topic. And we trust the outcome to represent the country best it can, no matter the outcome.

That trust and working together towards the goals that are most common makes all the differences in getting sh1t done.

Switzerland unlike the US can also not care what the world thinks of our policies, because we don't go droping freedom bombs all over the world... No one has beef with Switzerland, and we have no beef with anyone.

Although i wonder why i have to declare if i have any assets in the US anytime i open a bank account. That started shortly after the whole UBS tax evasion controversy in 2007. 2008 the us housing market crashed and it was all downhill from there... If I'd have my tinfoil hat handy I'd tell you there is a connection, but alas, you're being invaded is what I have to go for...

edit on 2-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Switzerland unlike the US can also not care what the world thinks of our policies, because we don't go droping freedom bombs all over the world... No one has beef with Switzerland, and we have no beef with anyone.

a reply to: Terpene

Sell that bullschiit somewhere else, plenty of people see right through the "nuetral" scam Switzerland pulled during WW2. Switzerland benefited more than any from the Nazi regime. The Switzerland government and bankers are ruthless, don't pretend you don't know. You say-"No one has beef with Switzerland"-what a joke.

Was Switzerland Really Neutral During World War II?

But those both outside and inside Switzerland attacking this thesis argue that the country actually played an important, some say indispensible, role in supporting the German Nazi war economy and its military machine.

banks have made it extraordinarily difficult for Jewish survivors of the Nazi Holocaust to recover money deposited in Swiss accounts for safekeeping before the outbreak of the war in 1939.

edit on 2-9-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0nautPeople who cross the Southern border and seek asylum once they are inside the US are not 'illegals'. They are compliant with the law for seeking asylum in the US. They cannot do it at an embassy, or from a foreign country. They must have already crossed the border.

International law says they have to do so at the nearest country.

I think US Law is more applicable within national boundaries, but please feel free to cite that international law.
Do you understand that we are not prosecuting recent arrivals but discussing whether the present policy is desirable?

Why would the want to move to a country they detest?

Surely it would make more sense that they'd want to live in a place they thought was nice?

i.e. you admit they want to move to a nice country. Perfectly understandable, I agree.

But what will become of the world and us if the rest of the world's poor don't have to work to improve their own country but can just come here?

Take a look at America when it was booming. It wasn't made that way by its first nations inhabitants. It is a country of immigrants, many of whom came to America with very little wealth.

So, adding more people=booming. Then why weren't their home nations booming?

War, corruption, mismanagement, lack of resources, bad weather destroying crops, crime, disease, all the same reasons for nations not to boom. Sometimes its just bad luck. Sometimes the nation is booming economically, but all the wealth goes into the hands of a few people.

But why not make it overall profitable for the US to take in people? Then the extra cash can pay for the humanitarian aid to asylum seekers.

Why don't you just say "make it profitable for them to stay home" if you are busy randomly inferring profitability.

Well, if they did stay home, how could the USA profit from them?

Not only that, but the numbers of people trying to cross the Southern border has skyrocketed ever since Trump began advertising internationally that people were trying to cross the border to seek a better life in the USA.

Try and put yourself in the mindset of a poor South American farm worker. There's enormous poverty and crime, but it's all you have ever known. Then, on the TV are these news reports that there is a promised land of opportunity where they are failing to stop many who are seeking a better life. And these reports continue to go on year after year, and life where you are gets harder, crime, conflict and war gets worse. What sort of a plan might you get up to to, save your life and those of your family?

In between 2012 and 2015, before Trump's campaign to advertise the USA as a place of refuge and a better life began, the numbers of people crossing the border was at a 10 year low. Then after 2016, the trend began to go up, even while Trump's alleged 'closures' of the borders were happening. After that, the advertising in the international press continued on an almost weekly basis as Trump continued to double-down on making it an issue. Check the stats:

Apprehensions and expulsions registered by the United States Border Patrol from the 1990 fiscal year to the 2023 fiscal year

edit on 2024-09-02T16:00:37-05:0004Mon, 02 Sep 2024 16:00:37 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

So did gneral motors providing a pivotal component to nazi tank fuel, maybe they even used our runways. Also did chase Manhatten freez Jewish accounts throughout Europe or not...

We settled the whole jews bank accounts affair with the Jewish community quite a while back to everyone's agreement.

You see, War is only bad for those stupid enough to fight it, for everyone else it's business as usual.

Keep championing a system we don't know how it works, that's all that's expected from us anyways...

At the tippy top no one wants beef with Switzerland, tgat and them having an equilateral flag made the queen all itchy ...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Keep championing a system 

a reply to: Terpene

I am/was not championing the system I was just pointing out that Switzerland had blood on it's hands too. Switzerland facilitated the Nazi regime in many ways, mostly economical. The way you made it sound-

-that's not exactly true. I know my country the USA has made many poor choices that I don't agree with but I find it repugnant when others try to pretend their countries are innocent and beyond reproach.

Switzerland actively aided Nazi economic interests during World War II and afterward, according to new studies issued by a group of independent historians that the government commissioned to examine the country's role during that era.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I get your point. Although it seems a bit ironic coming from the US...
Switzerland got bloody rich trough mercenary deals throughout medieval Europe, very skilled and sought after apparently. until they eventually fought each other with great losses. That's when they decided to not participate in anyone elses war again.

After that they just didn't really get their hands bloody because they realized that the ultimate weapon is money. All beefs have been settled without a single bomb

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

New Zealand never had legal slavery, nor segregation laws.

Based on how you contantly denigrate Americans I am shocked, not only the racist-segregationist past New Zealanders have, but how it still persists today.

Most Māori experience racism every day - new research

Yes, there are, and have been, racists here. A few people and in a few specific locations.

Our current government is clearly racist and hard-right, but we never had legal slavery, nor segregation laws, just didn't.

Also, many Māori look quite similar to Europeans, especially those with darker skin like some Italians and Greeks. Māori, in general, look more European than many other Pacific peoples. Here's a few examples:

... and to top it all off, the Maori King (who passed away last week):

Not quite sure how such policies of segregation would have worked most of the time in practice?

A significant portion of New Zealand's population is also of mixed heritage and I am unaware of any racial taboos against such mixed marriages. In fact, one of my fathers (Australian) brothers married a Māori woman, and I never ever detected any sort of negative social attitudes towards them, in all the years I lived with and visited them, both in New Zealand and in Australia.

My wife had an adopted Māori sister, and a Māori mother-in-law, and several Māori uncles and aunties. It isn't an unusual thing for a New Zealander to have a Māori relative somewhere in their family tree.

Racism today-will it ever go away?

At Broadwood District High School in Northland, Māori students could not use the tennis courts at the same time as Pākehā. Segregated toilets were the rule of the day in Kaikohe, Tauranga and Kaitāia. In some places, there were separate maternity wards and, in one Northland hospital, Māori patients were given enamel mugs, while the Pākehā received chinaware. In 1959, Diana Thomas of Tokoroa wrote that while visiting the Papakura Hotel with her Māori husband four years earlier, they were told: “Māoris are not served here.”
Wow, and even today the Maori fight for equal treatment, equal respect but instead racism and ignorance remain in their daily lives at the expense of New Zealanders and a feckless government. The shame.

Māori were often relegated to the back of the bus, and if the route from Pukekohe to Auckland was full and a Pākehā passenger boarded, the Māori passenger was forced to stand.
I hope one day New Zealand can realize racial and cultural harmony. It is a dark stain for New Zealander's, seems like it has been difficult for them to let go. To think they voted for this too just wow. I never knew.

Segragation in Auckland

So far, the current government have performed unspectacularly, economically, and have pushed agendas to remove Māori representation from politics, even trying to negate our Constitution in the process. They openly have anti-Māori policies
Are the voters in New Zealand more interested in US government policies to understand the issues of their own elected government? Maybe this is really the will of the people, very eye opening.

While I am not denying that there has been, and is still, racism in New Zealand, I do not believe it was anything as severe or widespread as portrayed. I base this on my experience living in the areas that identified as having racist situations, and upon inconsistencies both historically and rationally, with the things portrayed in such articles and books.

In particular, Robert E Bartholomew is the singular source for the source for the majority of those opinion pieces and articles. One person! He is an American, and, I suspect has been collecting sensationalist 'factoids' from the countries he has visited as content for his books.

Robert E Bartholomew has published two books about racism in New Zealand. Both of which were self-published.

Here is a bibliography of some other books Robert E Bartholomew has has published:

- UFOs & Alien Contact: Two Centuries of Mystery (1998) with George S. Howard

- Exotic Deviance: Medicalizing Cultural Idioms (2000)

- Little Green Men, Meowing Nuns and Head-Hunting Panics: A Study of Mass Psychogenic Illness and Social Delusion (2001)

- Hoaxes, Myths, and Manias: Why We Need Critical Thinking (2003) with Benjamin Radford

- Panic Attacks (2004) with Hilary Evans

- Bigfoot Encounters in New York & New England: Documented Evidence Stranger Than Fiction (2008) with Paul B. Bartholomew

- Outbreak! The Encyclopedia of Extraordinary Social Behavior (2009) with Hilary Evans

- The Martians Have Landed!: A History of Media-Driven Panics and Hoaxes (2012) with Benjamin Radford

- Australia's Forgotten Children: The Corrupt State of Education in the Northern Territory (2012)

- The Untold Story of Champ: A Social History of America's Loch Ness Monster (2012)

- Mass Hysteria in Schools: A Worldwide History Since 1566 (2014) with Bob Rickard

- A Colorful History of Popular Delusions (2015) with Peter Hassall

- American Hauntings: The True Stories behind Hollywood's Scariest Movies―from The Exorcist to The Conjuring (2015) with Joe Nickell

- American Intolerance: Our Dark History of Demonizing Immigrants (2019) with Anja E. Reumschüssel

- Havana Syndrome: Mass Psychogenic Illness and the Real Story Behind the Embassy Mystery and Hysteria (2020) with Robert W. Baloh

edit on 2024-09-02T17:45:56-05:0005Mon, 02 Sep 2024 17:45:56 -050009pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

2 million is like 25% of our population it would be so #ing apparent on every public toilet i certainly wouldn't need youtube to warn me about it... 2 million is like 0.6% of the US population, which is pretty much the same percentage of illegal immigrants we caught...

That's why per capita is important, also because it makes all the difference in how the social clima assimilates cultures in favor of the natives.

How many votes in a village, town or city do you think it takes to win an election? They say Trump lost by less than 100,000 votes in the right or wrong places. What do 30+ million illegals mean to the voter system if/when liberal states do away with voter ID? About 2.5 million Swiss voted last election, if they were flooded by illegals and then the ruling party changed voter laws you might have some issues.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join