It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK collapsing fast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Freeborn

Most revolutions started in a pub.

Steady, now, careful....

m.youtube.com...
edit on 29-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Junkie scum.

Poor man RIP.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

She preyed on the poor bloke.

In my game, I see a lot of Cuckooing.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Happens far too often.

Again poor man.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

they were saying that pubs heating costs skyrocketed
during the pamdemic lockdowns, and all thee kids would rather take
the new european EXOTIC CLUB DRUGS,

made by pfizer, biden jr, meta-biota and friends in one of
30+ bio-pharma labs in UKRAINE, smuggled by
the black market weapons smugglers who migrated to uk

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

So what are these "new european EXOTIC CLUB DRUGS" called?

Because "all thee kids" are not going to go to the dealers and ask "can i have some of those new European exotic drugs please?"

It just does not sound right.

And "NEECD" just does not have the ring to it.

Anyhoo some proof as to those claims might be nice.

As to the pubs and heating costs, i think everyone's heating costs skyrocketed around the time of the pandemic, so that could be correct.

Record profits the energy companies were making whilst the nation was locked down and families at home 24/7.

They did not even have the common decency to slash the cost but managed to increase the price per kilowatt hour.

That wee disk was spinning round like nobody's business i seem to recall.

I'm still paying off gas and electricity bills(arrears) from the time period and its years down the line.
edit on 29-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

"made by pfizer, biden jr, meta-biota and friends in one of
30+ bio-pharma labs in UKRAINE, smuggled by
the black market weapons smugglers who migrated to uk".

M'kay.....

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I think Interpol has a mug shot up of the head head honcho.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You know too much, citizen...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Dang Andy, I hope to God that what I read in your post is not how your neighbors are having to deal with basics like heating in the winter without going into debt to live. I sure know how my family lived in the recession in the 70's and we had to freeze our butts off and get layered up etc just to be able to keep the lights on. We ate bologna, dehydrated milk, oh it gagged me, in Wheaties cereal for a few years there. I learned to like Spam the meat product. It is yucky reading the contents, and just like a good bag of Cheeto's that is also poison to our bodies, it was damned tasty too. I hope a global reset, that the GESARA NESARA concept is promising, happens.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I would not wish to be a pensioner in the UK come winter.

Price of lecky and gas, and what appears to be the removal of the warm home discount.

Who said, "the true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members."?

Maybe not the best of examples really Mahatma Gandhi.

But it just seems wrong to me taking money away from pensioners.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I would not wish to be a pensioner in the UK come winter.

Price of lecky and gas, and what appears to be the removal of the warm home discount.

Who said, "the true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members."?

Maybe not the best of examples really Mahatma Gandhi.

But it just seems wrong to me taking money away from pensioners.

We say "walk a mile in someone else's shoes" if you want to understand what they have to do and who they are.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Not the same thing as walking in their shoes.

But i saw my gran and grandpa become pensioners.

And the pittance they were given from the government and expected to live on.

After working all their days.

The kicker, because my grandpa got a Railway pension, they give with one hand and take with the other.

Long gone now though.

Pathetic really the way the UK treats old people.

Especially considering the sacrifices some of them made.

A lot of places in Europe do a whole lot better for a start, especially the nordic countries.
edit on 29-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Blessings man. I sure have been there and done that too. We do indeed have a lot in common in this war on evil who wishes us to live like dogs and be their organs and muscles. I am cynical about the elite pedo's plans for us all seemingly unfolding now that will only create more of this problem until we rid ourselves of these blood suckers.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think Interpol has a mug shot up of the head head honcho.

what a great film that was.
I remember having a hell of an argument with a bloke at work who was saying it was a rom-com....turns out he was on about 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well, our new leader Kim Un Starmer has the answer, ban all smoking in pub beer gardens. That should save the country a few billions. I'm fast coming to the conclusion that we do live in a matrix. A cartoon matrix.
edit on 30-8-2024 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It's going to kill a lot more Pubs.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Not unless pub landlords get savvy and put up 'Swiss Chalet' garden sheds in their beer gardens...... smoking sheds! So they will be indoors, but outdoors. Reminds me of all that stupid malarekey during lockdowns!
We are going backwards not forwards. You might not remember The Snug in every village pub where all the smokers would congregate.... so like I said, the indoors is now outdoors, but indoors.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Starmer just made a speech warning us all of pain to come. No PM wants to do that, unless they know there's far worse to come. I don't buy that it's merely a mea culpa for upping tax, which has been long disseminated and debated in the press. Jobs market is incredibly tight; many contractors saw work dry up last year and not return. PAYE staff are suffering redundancies. Everyone i know in either of these camps is out of work, or very worried. Public sector is probably the only place safe from this (for now). ONS are voodoo'ing the stats with all kinds of iffy 'not unemployed, but inactive' criteria. Do you really believe any gov wouldn't use that to fudge numbers in desperate times?

Austerity 2.0 is now here! Austerity 1.0 came in a low base rate environment that is impossible this time round. After the GFC they QE'd and ZIRP'D to keep the nation afloat on free debt. Problem is that the Tories irresponsibly kept the UK hooked on the free debt way too long - until Ukraine & the COLC. So now millions are over leveraged and teetering on ruin, but all the gov, or Bank of England can do is shave 0.25% off base rate when an inflation reading edges down. Winter's coming, energy cap is off, homes and businesses will be charged more, which pumps many other costs... Inflation will probably edge up instead of down and -horror- rates may actually edge back up. Disposable income remaining absent, business margins evaporating, so more firms in the retail chain laying folk off.

If, or perhaps when deflation trends, as it inevitably will when Starmer's 'pain' arrives, then changes may accelerate. If this happens it could be defined as a collapse, because that's when employers panic and tighten belts, unemployment balloons in a feedback loop of no one buying so wages can't be paid. Before we know it we're back to the 90s recession conditions. Worse, perhaps! And the publics a crying "Why didn't anyone warn us?" Well, Starmer just did!

Is retail a major player? In a consumer society it's vital! Consumerism - all public transactions we make to live - is the foundation. When that goes the domino effect of unemployment leads all the way up and down the chain from manufacturing to delivery, advertising (and all the other things advertising funds) to retail. Many industries are involved, not just the shops on the high street.

I hope we avoid this, but the signs have not been good for a while and i'm reading Starmer's warning of 'pain coming' as pretty much confirming that he knows the state cannot escape it. Imo it's a time to consolidate, not speculate!

edit on 30-8-2024 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

She preyed on the poor bloke.

In my game, I see a lot of Cuckooing.

What's your game?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join