It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK collapsing fast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Moon68

Yeah, sorry about the burning of your White House thing...

I was referring to a thread by RT about us evil Brits.

Well it isnt the Brits for me it is that Cabal trying to run the entire planet. US and London are key points of contact for those players who are likely from Geneva. Those with the gold have decided our fate is not anything we normal folks can tolerate in the end it appears. God save the UK!

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Englandistan

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: boatguy12

Only on shady internet pages.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boatguy12

6.7% of the English population are Muslim and only 40% of those 6.7% of Pakistani origin.

So i think "Englandistan" might be a tad nonsensical at best.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I like a bit of diversity, if it wasn't for Indian and Chinese food we would still have a bland cuisine. The problem isn't with our foreign brothers and sisters, it lies in the lack of respect for each others different views and customs.It is still the old divide and rule forced down from the top. They can only do this if the general population is as thick as a brick.

(post by ksihkahe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

That's why education helps annonentity.

I could not agree more as to the divide and conquer mentally.

As to the problem, well those are numerous.

Anyhoo sleepy time for me now it's nearly half 3 here in the UK.

Good night ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27467997]Justoneman[/pos

It is very hard to find decent stats with regards to what might be contributing to low economic activity but we have a fairly recent one on long term sickness rates, they must be bad because the gov. are changing definitions and making it hard to draw a sickness benefit. The producer seems to think it will not be long before a form of MAIDS is brought into the UK In this vid it also shows an adjusted line for the real above average death rates after the definition was changed to make it look better. It does show that a younger age group is absent from the workforce , But no mention of any reasons for sickness increase at least not from official sources..

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

It is very hard to find decent stats with regards to what might be contributing to low economic activity

I think it's a safe bet that Brexit and the pandemic did not help matters.

14 years of Tory rule where they raped and pillaged the island from one end to the other.

Lining their own pockets in the process probably has a lot to do with the current predicament also.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The biggest problem in the UK at the moment is that politicians seem to be owned and paid for by banks and private corporations, and are working towards agendas which have been dictated by external influences. Prices for electricity and gas are through the roof, and it seems like politicians care more about guaranteeing shareholders profits than they do about protecting the welfare of people who actually vote in our elections. In the past we might have hoped that Labour might have done something to help the working man and curb that actions of the mega rich, but those days is long gone. None of the main political parties represent ordinary people, and even mentioning working class rights is likely to get you accused of being a communist. Since there is no one looking out for the man or woman on the street a whole new class of agitators have sprung up on all social media platforms pushing all sorts of agendas relating to immigration, digital rights, religion and sexuality to name but a few. I would really like to know who is paying for these influencers, who they really work for. I haven't seen any of these riots or social unrest in person as it just seems to have happened in some areas, and all under the spotlight of social media, not sure about mainstream media coverage as I stopped trusting that years ago

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Trying to get tickets to go see Oasis when they go on sale here in the UK for me and the Mrs UpIsNowDown2.

The last time i saw them live was Hampden Park back in 05.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Trying to get tickets to go see Oasis when they go on sale here in the UK for me and the Mrs UpIsNowDown2.

The last time i saw them live was Hampden Park back in 05.

Crikey good luck with that mate

Closest I will get to a concert this year is the Sabaton concert in the cinema on Oct11

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Can't stand Oasis cos I don't like the two brothers.

I think I heard tickets are a hundred quid a pop?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Can't stand Oasis cos I don't like the two brothers.

Yeah not exactly in touch with their roots by my guesstimation nether in this day of age.

And Liam has always been a prize twat.

Mrs loves them through and wants to go see them in Edinburgh.

So ile not get in the way of that argument if you know what i mean.

I think I heard tickets are a hundred quid a pop?

Dont tell me, probably more like £150-£200 Grrrrrrrrr!
edit on 27-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You are leaving out necessary information for this comparison.

Life expectancy in 2020 for Somalia for males was only 54. data.worldbank.org...
Life expectancy in 2020 for UK for males was 80 [ data.worldbank.org...

Of course there will be less people at the top of the pyramid in Somalia if they are all dying at an early age.
The percentage of teens that would be out and about at night are very close for UK and Somalia, 10% for 15-24 vs 6% for UK.
I think the issue is nothing to do with population like you think, but more to do with some outside force.
Nothing stopping people running shops when they are in their 50s healthwise.

You have a whole extra 15 to 20% of humans in the UK chart over 50 you do not in the Somalia chart. They are not running businesses out, like they used to.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Trying to get tickets to go see Oasis when they go on sale here in the UK for me and the Mrs

Hoping to get tickets for me and the Grandson - who is a massive Oasis fan - for the opening night in Cardiff.
Might try to get one for the first night in Manchester as well, we'll see.

I've heard it said that it'll be about £130 for a standard ticket.
Then there's travel and accommodation as well.

Last time I saw them was back in 2002.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Aye, concerts are not cheap these days mate.

I hope you manage to secure some tickets for you and the grandson.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

SWMBO?

Indeed.

I feel your pain.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hardcorepawn65

The influencers are Bot algorithms, they are on this site as well. AI is distorting public opinion and sometimes replacing it. But at least we can take some solace in the fact that unsustainable systems do not last long. I would also think that the wealth pushing this agenda is rapidly using up its assets.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join