It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

And it's not slavery but that is quite laughable.

Tell that to the pregnant rape victim, being forced to carry and deliver her rapist's "spawn", regardless of the toll on her body, being a 10-year old's body, a 45-year old's body or a 20-year old's body.

Again, you trying to use the least likely example possible while ignoring the vast majority of abortion cases tells the entire story of your narrative.

That is also disgusting.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Sookiechacha

While twisting and contorting the Constitution to suit your own version of reality, you'll readily defend gun control....

Just making a note....

Go ahead on with your righteous deflection. There is no excuse for jealously protecting your right to blow the head of a teenager, who broke into your property to steal your video game set-up, but contend that an underage pregnant rape victim doesn't have the right to terminate her pregnancy to save her life/health/mental stability.

edit on 4220242024k50America/Chicago2024-08-11T12:50:42-05:0012pm2024-08-11T12:50:42-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Tell that to the pregnant rape victim, being forced to carry and deliver her rapist's "spawn", regardless of the toll on her body, being a 10-year old's body, a 45-year old's body or a 20-year old's body.

Again, you trying to use the least likely example possible while ignoring the vast majority of abortion cases tells the entire story of your narrative.

That is also disgusting.

Abortion zealots and fanatics don't care about facts.

It appears they only care about quotas.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Sigh...

You can shove your 'sigh' ...

the Constitution protects your rights, enumerated or not.

No one has a Constitutional right to abortion. Abortion is not in the Constitution. If it were, then every state would be forced to have it as a right in their state. They are not.

Nope. States don't have "rights", they have "Powers"

The people of each state have right to run their state as they see fit. If they want abortion up till birth, then they get it. If they want abortion banned, then they get it. This is a Constitutional Republic for the United States.

You flail and flail.
Embarrassing for ya'.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

... and they care about making as many people as possible think abortion is just fine and that as many people as possible should be having them ... all to cover their own moral crimes and hide behind the 'well everyone does it' mantra.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Give it up here Sookie - beating a dead horse here - the people's votes will show the people's will.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

While twisting and contorting the Constitution to suit your own version of reality, you'll readily defend gun control....

Just making a note....

Go ahead on with your righteous deflection. There is no excuse for jealously protecting your right to blow the head of a teenager, who broke into your property to steal your video game set-up, but contend that an underage pregnant rape victim doesn't have the right to terminate her pregnancy to save her life/health/mental stability.

I don't know what righteous deflection is.

But I do know what hypocrisy, gaslighting and hyperbole is.....

ETA.

Wanted to add that I fully support the right of the 10 year old and her father to defend herself from the rapist with a firearm.

Do you?
edit on 11-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

... being forced to carry and deliver her rapist's "spawn",...

Again ... that unborn child is not a 'spawn'.
He or she is a human being with a heart beat.
He or she is also a murder victim.
Your lack of compassion for the child is disgusting.
Have some respect for the human who is being slaughtered by his or her parent.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just making a note....

That's because you don't know the difference between a woman's right to choose and forcing a woman or a child to be an incubator.
edit on q00000056831America/Chicago3030America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Give it up here Sookie - beating a dead horse here - the people's votes will show the people's will.

Awww, don't be a downer.

She's doing great.

Much better than you did anyway.

But I suppose the bar wasn't very high .....

link   

^^^ another one. Foreigner obsessed with getting as many Americans possible to commit abortion and kill their unborn children. These abortion fanatics are kinda weird.

link   

Awww, don't be a downer.

She's doing great.

Much better than you did anyway.

But I suppose the bar wasn't very high .....

You could never raise that bar high enough. lol
edit on q00000057831America/Chicago0505America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Just making a note....

That's because you don't know the difference between a woman's right to choose and forcing a woman or a child to be an incubator.

This coming from the person who believes in immaculate conception apparently...

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I don't need to raise it very high for you sir.

But, it's still high enough ....

link   

Just making a note....

Now you are just confused.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Anyone want to comment on Jesse Ventura's claim that men should be held responsible and that would reduce the number of impregnations?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That is also disgusting.

I'd say they care about the message.

As it doesn't relate to any consistency morally or politically.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't need to raise it very high for you sir..

Um ... she's a female ... a foreign female.
Obsessed with abortion in the USA.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Just making a note....

Now you are just confused.

I accept your compliment.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I don't need to raise it very high for you sir..

Um ... she's a female ... a foreign female.
Obsessed with abortion in the USA.

Are they sure?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join