It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vermilion

You sound triggered, cornered.

There is no justification, no excuse for forcing a 10-year-old girl to carry and give birth to her rapist's SPAWN.

You’re presented two babies for inspection.
All you’re told is that one is the result of a rape.
How do you determine which one is the “rapists spawn”?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

99.9% of abortions are NOT 10 year old rape victims.

Do pregnant 10-year-old rape victims have a constitutional right to access an abortion?

edit on 3020242024k07America/Chicago2024-08-11T12:07:30-05:0012pm2024-08-11T12:07:30-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: ocd

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Abortion is the responsible choice and unselfish choice.

There is not one unselfish reason to bring another life into this world.

Everything wrong with humanity in two sentences.

Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We aren't talking about babies. We're talking about pregnant 10-year-olds. Do pregnant 10-year-old rape victims have a constitutional right to access an abortion?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If the 10 year old in this ludicrous hypothetical is pregnant, then yes, there is also a baby in the equation.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Do pregnant 10-year-old rape victims have a constitutional right to access an abortion?

No. You know that. There is nothing in the Constitution that gives rights to medical procedures and services that have to be paid for. STATE LAWS give rights to those things. Not the Contitution.

This has been explained to you. Educate yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Thus, the relegation of abortions to states....

LOL
Do you understand that slavery was the reason we fought a Civil War? No, it's not up to the states to decide whether or not a 10 year-old girl has a constitutional right to access an abortion.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

There is nothing in the Constitution that gives rights to medical procedures and services that have to be paid for.

The Constitution doesn't enumerate your rights. This has been explained to you. Educate yourself.

system.uslegal.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

If the 10 year old in this ludicrous hypothetical is pregnant, then yes, there is also a baby in the equation.

There's a potential life in the equation. There is the very real life of the 10-year-old girl to consider before potential life.
But you go ahead and keep telling yourself that your TV is more valuable than her life.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

We aren't talking about babies. We're talking about pregnant 10-year-olds. Do pregnant 10-year-old rape victims have a constitutional right to access an abortion?

No.

Are babies born via rape less than other babies?

Do the medical companies pay less for their aborted body parts?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thus, the relegation of abortions to states....

LOL
Do you understand that slavery was the reason we fought a Civil War? No, it's not up to the states to decide whether or not a 10 year-old girl has a constitutional right to access an abortion.

There is no right to an abortion. It simply doesn't exist.

And it's not slavery but that is quite laughable.

What isn't laughable is that you're trying your very best, which has much to be desired, to justify the vast majority of abortions by using the lowest probable example.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There's a potential life in the equation. There is the very real life of the 10-year-old girl to consider before potential life.
But you go ahead and keep telling yourself that your TV is more valuable than her life.

Will it potentially be a rabbit?

No.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The Constitution doesn't enumerate your rights.

Then why do you keep asking if something is a 'constitutional right'?
Your doublespeak and lack of education is astounding.
There is NOTHING in the Constitution that says a person can have an abortion.
Likewise there is NOTHING in the Constitution that says they can't.
It is a STATES RIGHTS ISSUE.
THe people of each state vote and decide the laws for that state.
It's called a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

You embarrass yourself. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Don't be too hard on her.

She's doing more for anti abortion support than she realizes.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Then why do you keep asking if something is a 'constitutional right'?

Sigh...

Because FF, the Constitution protects your rights, enumerated or not. The Constitution limits the government's intrusion on our inalienable rights, except through its enumerated system of due process and equal protection.

Because the umbrella of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness is deep, wide and very complicated.

It is a STATES RIGHTS ISSUE.

Nope. States don't have "rights", they have "Powers"
It's a 9th Amendment issue:

“The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

10th Amendment:

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My children are the greatest loves of my life. I can’t imagine what life would be without them. My daughter is a mental health professional at Johns Hopkins and makes a difference to other people’s lives every day. My sons haven’t graduated from college yet, but they both are biology majors with one minoring in chemistry. One wants to cure cancer. To me, children are the hope for the future. We are ALL here because our ancestors survived famine, plagues, conquest, and disasters. Each generation is the hope for the future. When I was pregnant with my daughter, a co-worker asked me how could I bring a child into this world? Well, the world has always been messy. But it’s also had people who have made a positive difference.

Not everyone are meant to be parents. That’s part of the problem. Babies born to people who don’t want them, who ARE selfish and don’t put their children’s needs first. My own sister has told my niece repeatedly during her life that she wished she had been aborted! As an adult, my niece is a mess. What kind of mother does that?!!. But my sister is truly evil. Funny that she was raised by the same parents as my brothers and me.

Anyway, like I said, I can see both sides but if I’m on the fence I lean more towards hope for the future.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Don't be too hard on her.

She's doing more for anti abortion support than she realizes.

God is using Kamala-Walz as an example of what American society should steer clear of.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

While twisting and contorting the Constitution to suit your own version of reality, you'll readily defend gun control....

Just making a note....

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And it's not slavery but that is quite laughable.

Tell that to the pregnant rape victim, being forced to carry and deliver her rapist's "spawn", regardless of the toll on her body, being a 10-year old's body, a 45-year old's body or a 20-year old's body.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LollieK3

In the end we are but conduits to all before and all that will be.

People often ponder the meaning to life. The above is a large part of the answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join