It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
I don't need to raise it very high for you sir..

Um ... she's a female ... a foreign female.
Obsessed with abortion in the USA.

From what country?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't need to raise it very high for you sir..

Um ... she's a female ... a foreign female.
Obsessed with abortion in the USA.

I am trying to start a discussion on the topic and the topic is not relegated to the U.S.

What do you think of Ventura's stance?

bigthink.com...

Pro-life vs pro-birth.

If you are going to defend the pro-life position, he says, you must also defend government programs that protect the life of the child after he or she is born. If you don’t, you’re not really pro-life; you’re merely pro-birth.

Don't make me post the Carlin skit on his take about pro-life activists.
edit on q00000003831America/Chicago0606America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Ventura isnt the topic

Yet pro abortion and anti abortion is.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
From what country?

Refuses to answer that. (It took forever to drag it out of her that she is foreign, in fact, I don't think she ever actually even said the words, she was hiding it) Won't talk about her own country. Just about that Americans should murder more of their own unborn children. Strange obsession.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Ventura isnt the topic

Yet pro abortion and anti abortion is.

What Ventura has to say fits in nicely with the subject matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If you say so.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

From what country?

Refuses to answer that. (It took forever to drag it out of her that she is foreign, in fact, I don't think she ever actually even said the words, she was hiding it) Won't talk about her own country. Just about that Americans should murder more of their own unborn children. Strange obsession.

Well that narrows it down....

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I am trying to start a discussion on the topic and the topic is not relegated to the U.S.

Yes it is a topic about America.
About DEMOCRATS IN AMERICA.

And no, your interjection has nothing to do with the topic.
THis is the topic -

"This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats"

See that? It's about America and abortions in America and the reason Democrats want it. The OP goes into how the Democrats darling abortuaries kill babies and then make a fortune selling baby parts.

It's got nothing to do with Jessie Ventura.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

From what country?

The strange obsession is with some of your leaders who force women to become incubators. It's like watching a misogynist third world country.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What Ventura has to say fits in nicely with the subject matter.

No he doesn't. THe OP subject matter is about Democrats pushing abortion, having abortuaries kill babies and sell baby parts to medical outfits.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes it is a topic about America.
About DEMOCRATS IN AMERICA.

And no, your interjection has nothing to do with the topic.
THis is the topic -

"This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats"

See that? It's about America and abortions in America and the reason Democrats want it. The OP goes into how the Democrats darling abortuaries kill babies and then make a fortune selling baby parts.

It's got nothing to do with Jessie Ventura.

I doubt only Dems want it. Do you see the large crowd sized for Harris-Walz? What does that tell you about what the people want and don't tell me they are all Dems. Women from all walks of life will soon be telling you what they want, not Dems.
edit on q00000007831America/Chicago2727America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Were you going to get around to proving that assertion or......?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The strange obsession is with some of your leaders who force women to become incubators. It's like watching a misogynist third world country.

... and yet this 'misogynist third world country' holds all your attention and you can't help but obsess about it and about making it kill it's children.

So what misogynistic third world country are you from? And why aren't you talking about it instead of obsessing about America, where you don't live, aren't a citizen of, and have nothing to do with in real life?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They want no consequences for their detrimental actions.

Men want the same.

Turns out, that's rarely a thing.

How many times to we need to slay this welp of an argument?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

... and yet this 'misogynist third world country' holds all your attention and you can't help but obsess about it and about making it kill it's children.

So what misogynistic third world country are you from? And why aren't you talking about it instead of obsessing about America, where you don't live, aren't a citizen of, and have nothing to do with in real life?

Abortion rights in your country is a top of the news item, so why wouldn't anyone be interested in exploring this subject further?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Why are you obsessed with making Americans kill their babies?
You aren't American and have nothing to do with this country in real life.
It's pathological.

The topic of this thread is about how DEMS push for abortuaries and
after killing the babies the abortuaries ILLEGALLY sell the body parts
of the murdered children for profit.

Care to address the issue?

Care to explain why you even give a rats ass what Americans do when
this isn't even your country?

Care to tell people what country you are from?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Abortion rights in your country is a top of the news item,

Not in foreign countries it's not.

so why wouldn't anyone be interested in exploring this subject further?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

All I can see of American men with daughters or granddaughters (nieces...) is they want them to have a choice.

www.yahoo.com...

I've seen other Rep. men coming forward and saying they will vote Dem. so their daughters, granddaughters can have the right to choose.
edit on q00000014831America/Chicago5151America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Abortion rights in your country is a top of the news item, so why wouldn't anyone be interested in exploring this subject further?

Nope, not even in the top 20 concerns...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

All I can see of American men with daughters or granddaughters (nieces...) is they want them to have a choice.

Then perhaps you should open your eyes.....

To the link above I just posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join