It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LollieK3

I don't think abortion would still be a political issue if it wasn't being used as a form of birth control.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
This dude isn't American?

No she's not.

Non Americans obsessed with killing baby Americans and telling Americans how to run their country. Something fundamentally stupid about that.

I said I was out. It was worth a brief jump in to add that.

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You poor thing. You just don't get it, do you? Repeating what an American politician says, and then agreeing with it and promoting it to an American audience, makes it your opinion and makes it you telling Americans what to do with their government and their laws. Your obsession with making dead American babies is really pathological.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

This dude isn't American?

No she's not.

Non Americans obsessed with killing baby Americans and telling Americans how to run their country. Something fundamentally stupid about that.

I said I was out. It was worth a brief jump in to add that.

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Now back to what Jesse Ventura said about men being held responsible, after that rude interruption. I think he's got a good idea but it needs further development by leaders in states that force women to become incubators.
edit on q00000036831America/Chicago1212America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You poor thing. You just don't get it, do you? Repeating what an American politician says, and then agreeing with it and promoting it to an American audience, makes it your opinion and makes it you telling Americans what to do with their government and their laws. Your obsession with making dead American babies is really pathological.

You are deluded, I want to discuss Jesse Ventura's take on it, nowhere did I say I agreed with it. I posted it for discussion purposes, something which always seem to elude you.

What is your impression of Ventura's idea that the men should be held responsible and stop attacking the messenger.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

So you are simply avoiding my point.

Got it.

No state is forcing women to become pregnant nor men to inseminate women...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

So you are simply avoiding my point.

Got it.

No state is forcing women to become pregnant nor men to inseminate women...

That is called 'twisting' the context. I never said that, I said states are forcing women to become incubators not forcing them to get pregnant. I said nothing about men impregnating women, Jesse Ventura said all men who have impregnated a woman should be held solely responsible.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Perhaps this expands on Jesse Ventura's claim that all men are solely responsible for women's pregnancies, which I don't agree with BTW.

He (Dr. Nguyen) believes that the fight for abortion access would benefit if cis men fully engaged in the cause, and demonstrating their tangible stakes could help.

"When it comes to reproductive rights, we hear a lot of 'her body, her choice' and 'I'll support her no matter what.' But that's passive support," he said. "To me, what men need to be risking is their own comfort of having to grapple with an issue that women are forced to do biologically."

www.npr.org...

The responsibility for men would start with responsible birth control measures, and I mean birth control measures for men.
edit on q00000052831America/Chicago3939America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The fact that you see the two as separate shows exactly how dishonest you are.

Why do you rely on dishonesty to form your opinion?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The fact that you see the two as separate shows exactly how dishonest you are.

Why do you rely on dishonesty to form your opinion?

The fact that you won't accept the truth of my context and meaning says a lot about you. I have no interest in playing silly nonsense games with members such as yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I could care less what you wish to do.

The fact is that no one is forcing women to be incubators and also no one is forcing anyone to conceive a child.

Although people in the West should be procreating but that's a different subject.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thank you A for sharing that. You exhibit great courage in your decision making, and speak from the heart.

God bless you each n every day...šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I could care less what you wish to do.

The fact is that no one is forcing women to be incubators and also no one is forcing anyone to conceive a child.

Although people in the West should be procreating but that's a different subject.

Well we have a fundamental disagreement right there, so further discussion will be for naught, except for the procreating part.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So immaculate conception is your world view then?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So immaculate conception is your world view then?

Is it, you seem to think you know what my world views are? Explain it to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So on top of the inability to read, the inability to notice simple ques such as question marks escape you.

I guess if I was in your shoes, I too would attempt any pivot strategy available.....

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So on top of the inability to read, the inability to notice simple ques such as question marks escape you.

I guess if I was in your shoes, I too would attempt any pivot strategy available.....

You would not be able to walk a mile in my shoes. So move along if you do not want to have a real discussion of men's responsibility and how government should make men accountable.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I bet you have the most beautiful shoes....

ETA.

Governments don't make men responsible.
edit on 11-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
... and how government should make men accountable.

It's not your government.
It's not your place to say how OUR government should treat OUR citizens.
You continually campaigning for massive abortion in America ... a country
that isn't your own. it's really odd. But whatever. You do you.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I bet you have the most beautiful shoes....

ETA.

Governments don't make men responsible.

I prefer to be barefooted.

Governments can make men accountable...$. Imagine if men had to face financial responsibility? How would their behavior change?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join