It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Have you ever heard of Friend of the Court?

So then your shoes are probably immaculate from lack of use.

My point still stands, thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Have you ever heard of Friend of the Court?

So then your shoes are probably immaculate from lack of use.

My point still stands, thanks.

You answer my question with a question, that is known as 'deflection'. Not playing today.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'll take that as a clear "no."

So chalk this up as yet another thing in a very long list of things you have firmly held opinions on but know nothing about.

You're a joke

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'll take that as a clear "no."

So chalk this up as yet another thing in a very long list of things you have firmly held opinions on but know nothing about.

You're a joke

Well there is a reason women are fighting for their reproductive rights, and that would mean because they think their reproductive rights are being taken away.

Knowing the truth and denial of the truth is something you need to mull around a lot, it appears.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Your version of truth is rife with falsities.

But that's not my problem.

I'm here showing everyone else how hollow your position is regarding women's "reproductive rights."

As is evident by the fact that no government is keeping or forcing men and women from or to procreate.

It's a non existent argument beyond your delusions.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

This dude isn't American?

That explains a lot but not everything.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

As is evident by the fact that no government is keeping or forcing men and women from or to procreate.

When a state forces a rape victim to carry and deliver a rapist's offspring, making it illegal for her, or anyone to help her, to terminate that pregnancy, that's forced procreation.

edit on 0020242024k59America/Chicago2024-08-11T10:59:00-05:0010am2024-08-11T10:59:00-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yea, not really concerned with the sub 1% of all abortions so you can use it as a shield for justifying abortion as birth control.

I'd say nice try but that argument is worn and tired.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

When a state forces a rape victim to carry and deliver a rapist's offspring, making it illegal for her, or anyone to help her, to terminate that pregnancy, that's forced procreation.

And the Trump policy on this, is "with exceptions for rape, incest, and threat to the mothers life."
so you are with Trump on this, or just crying to flush the tear ducts?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So, you also support forcing rape victims to carry and deliver their rapist's spawn?

Also, your stats are not accurate, in the least.

Women who have been raped don't usually report their rapes to law enforcement, there was never any requirement to report rape, in order to access an abortion, or to report any reason why any given woman chooses to access her right to an abortion.

What you're not taking into consideration is that minors can't give consent, so, pretty much, every underage pregnant girl is a rape victim. There's also marital rape and date rape and incest, that also very real and happen more often that the reports you spy with your little eye.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And the Trump policy on this, is "with exceptions for rape, incest, and threat to the mothers life."

No it isn't. His policy is to let "people vote". When "people vote", they vote for abortion access, no exceptions. When legislators vote, they vote to make 10-year-old girls carry their rapist's spawn to term.

edit on 0720242024k20America/Chicago2024-08-11T11:20:07-05:0011am2024-08-11T11:20:07-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3
a reply to: Annee

I’ve never had one, but I miscarried. I imagine the grief can be the same in many instances. After the miscarriage I became very pro-life. 35 years later my stance has shifted the other way. Now I see the right of a woman to make that choice, but it shouldn’t be used as birth control. Late term abortions make me ill. Why not have the baby and put it up for adoption? But if a woman is dying of preeclampsia, or hemorrhaging, that’s a different story. So basically I’m in the middle.

Thank you for your kindness — but I’m going to be very blunt.

My first pregnancy was a miscarriage.

Of course I said I’d never have an abortion — UNTIL I did.

I could never have a “potluck” baby. Pump it out just to say you did. Then pass it on to who knows what.

Abortion is the responsible choice and unselfish choice.

There is not one unselfish reason to bring another life into this world.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So, you also support forcing rape victims to carry and deliver their rapist's spawn?

Not historically, no. I'm part of the "safe, legal and rare" mindset. But as you zealots keep coming out of the woodwork, I'm thinking a full ban is preferred to your indifferent slaughter.

As to my stats, I didn't pull them from my rear end. While there are likely more as your logic would imply, it doesn't rise to the overwhelming stats of abortions used as birth control.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That baby did nothing wrong.
Do you have the stones to call a person who was created via rape a “rapist spawn” to their face?
Are those people less than everybody else?

Also, your stats are not accurate, in the least.

His stats are more accurate than your no stats and conjecture.

Women who have been raped don't usually report their rapes to law enforcement, there was never any requirement to report rape, in order to access an abortion, or to report any reason why any given woman chooses to access her right to an abortion.

There’s rational reasons for this.
We can’t have rapists running around victimizing women so it’s better for society if these people are identified, brought to justice, and tried.
What’s to stop women claiming they’ve been raped in order to access abortion?
Falsa accusations of rape are very common.
Ask Justices Thomas and Kavanaugh and Trump.

What you're not taking into consideration is that minors can't give consent, so, pretty much, every underage pregnant girl is a rape victim.

No.
There are plenty of examples of 14 year old boys getting their 14 year old girlfriends pregnant.

Are you ready to talk about the 96% of convenience abortions or are you going to continue to hide behind the 1% of rape abortions?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

But as you zealots keep coming out of the woodwork, I'm thinking a full ban is preferred to your indifferent slaughter.

And that's why we don't vote on Constitutional rights. Forcing a rape victim to carry and deliver their rapist's spawn is slavery, a violation of the 13th Amendment. We don't need proof, we don't need to vote on it.

As to my stats, I didn't pull them from my rear end.

Well, that's where they belong.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

You sound triggered, cornered.

There is no justification, no excuse for forcing a 10-year-old girl to carry and give birth to her rapist's SPAWN.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

And that's why we don't vote on Constitutional rights. Forcing a rape victim to carry and deliver their rapist's spawn is slavery, a violation of the 13th Amendment. We don't need proof, we don't need to vote on it.

No, it's not.

Thus, the relegation of abortions to states....

Well, that's where they belong.

At least then they'll be right next to your ear....

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

You sound triggered, cornered.

There is no justification, no excuse for forcing a 10-year-old girl to carry and give birth to her rapist's SPAWN.

Except youre here trying to use it to justify abortions as birth control...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Abortion is the responsible choice and unselfish choice. .

The exact opposite is true.
Your child is dead.
Dead because of convenience for you.
That's selfish.
And stopping another humans heart from beating is homicide.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

99.9% of abortions are NOT 10 year old rape victims.
And state laws pretty much cover that as okay to abort when a womans life is in danger.
So your statement is moot.

BTW ... the baby who is to die isn't a 'spawn'.
He or she is a human being with a beating heart.
Have some respect for others, and especially for murder victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join