It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I am not trying to win, ...

Yes you are.
Your quote ....

You won't win using the word...

You think your campaigning in a foreign country to get them to kill their babies is a game for you to win. That's the wording YOU used.

16 pages .... you haven't addressed the topic ....

The Democrats running abortuaries and pushing for them, while the abortuaries are killing babies and illegally selling the baby parts for medical experiments.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I am not trying to win, ...

Yes you are.
Your quote ....

You won't win using the word...

You think your campaigning in a foreign country to get them to kill their babies is a game for you to win. That's the wording YOU used.

16 pages .... you haven't addressed the topic ....

The Democrats running abortuaries and pushing for them, while the abortuaries are killing babies and illegally selling the baby parts for medical experiments.

I am calling out your gaslighting and manipulation tactics. I am not obsessed, this whole issue involves women's rights and as such the topic is one of my interests. Another interest of mine is calling out false narratives.

Republicans consider what is happening with abortion restrictions extremely important in regards to women's rights.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The topic is a false narrative. I have offered the other side of the coin, that being Republicans don't want a handmaid's tale.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am calling out your gaslighting and manipulation tactics. .

I'm not gaslighting nor am I manipulating. I'm straight out with facts.
And the fact is that YOU used the language of a game.
It's you playing a game ... a weird obsessed game with foreigners
about abortion in a foreign country. Nonstop. WEIRD.

What the hell country are you from? Why won't you answer?

Address the actual topic. The topic is the dems pushing for abortuaries and luv'n them, while the abortuaries kill babies and sell body parts to pharma for big $$$. 17 pages and you have refused to address the actual topic. All you do instead is campaign for Amerians to kill babies ... FOREIGN WEIRDNESS.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The topic is a false narrative.

The TOPIC is a FACT. The TOPIC, which you haven't addressed, is that the Democrats abortuaries are killing babies and then ILLEGALLY selling the body parts for big money. It's a huge scheme. You continue to deflect and campaign for abortion and killing babies in a country not your own, while ignoring the ISSUE as put forward by the OP on page ONE.

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I am not trying to win, others here think they are playing some sort of game.

Also you:

You won't win....

This is a game. There will be no winner as you don't seem to grasp that this simply isn't that important of an issue to US as a nation.

It's a wedge issue.

link   

Watch what Republican women and Democratic women and I would hazard a guess most people really want to happen. Stop the drama.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Stop the drama.

Stop campaigning for dead babies in a foreign country not your own.
Stop deflecting from the topic of the thread.

The TOPIC is a FACT. The TOPIC, which you haven't addressed, is that the Democrats abortuaries are killing babies and then ILLEGALLY selling the body parts for big money. It's a huge scheme. You continue to deflect and campaign for abortion and killing babies in a country not your own, while ignoring the ISSUE as put forward by the OP on page ONE
edit on 8/11/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Stop the drama.

The TOPIC is a FACT. The TOPIC, which you haven't addressed, is that the Democrats abortuaries are killing babies and then ILLEGALLY selling the body parts for big money. It's a huge scheme. You continue to deflect and campaign for abortion and killing babies in a country not your own, while ignoring the ISSUE as put forward by the OP on page ONE

Okay, I'm done. Sookie is right about you.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

...what Republican women and Democratic women and I would hazard a guess most people really want to happen.

Obsession.
Obsession with killing babies in a foreign country.
You don't know what Americans want in OUR country.
What do people in YOUR country want?
What country are you from?
Why are you embarrassed to say.

Stop deflecting.

The TOPIC is a FACT. The TOPIC, which you haven't addressed, is that the Democrats abortuaries are killing babies and then ILLEGALLY selling the body parts for big money. It's a huge scheme. You continue to deflect and campaign for abortion and killing babies in a country not your own, while ignoring the ISSUE as put forward by the OP on page ONE.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Okay, I'm done. Sookie is right about you.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

...what Republican women and Democratic women and I would hazard a guess most people really want to happen.

Obsession.
Obsession with killing babies in a foreign country.

Stop deflecting.

Of course I know, I just posted a video of what Republican female lawmakers want...and after winning all the other women hugging each other. I also watch videos of male Republicans who don't want rights taken away from their daughters and/or granddaughters.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Of course I know, ...

No you don't.
I can post videos showing anyone saying anything.

You have an obsession with killing babies in a foreign country.

Stop deflecting.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Except there are no rights being taken.

I know, it sinks your entire argument but I do hope you'll try again.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Another view.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
... I do hope you'll try again.

It would be nice if the foreigner obsessed with killing American babies actually addressed the TOPIC of the thread instead of deflecting and campaigning to kill more American babies.

The TOPIC is a FACT. The TOPIC, which she haven't addressed, is that the Democrats abortuaries are killing babies and then ILLEGALLY selling the body parts for big money. It's a huge scheme.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Gateway Pundit is pushing a false narrative and so are you.

link   

sick obsession with dead babies in a foreign country. Get help.

Stop deflecting.

link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
... I do hope you'll try again.

It would be nice if the foreigner obsessed with killing American babies actually addressed the TOPIC of the thread instead of deflecting and campaigning to kill more American babies.

The TOPIC is a FACT. The TOPIC, which she haven't addressed, is that the Democrats abortuaries are killing babies and then ILLEGALLY selling the body parts for big money. It's a huge scheme.

Where are the sources that have evidence?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sick obsession with dead babies in a foreign country.

Stop deflecting.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join