It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

You think making it easier and more safe to come to Europe is going to reduce the amount of migrants?

No I don't, I was responding specifically to how we stop the boats. If the safe routes were still available, it is far easier for our people to make the distinction and to legitimately deny entry to those boats.

As I have explained there is no quick fix and it is certainly not something our government can tackle alone, it is, as I have said, an international mess and requires addressing on that level. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise
Now you tell me when is the right time to stand up for your country against illegal people. Have a nice time in London. Example:- True, not facebook lies, from family friends:- not far from me a hotel housing immigrants right next to a popular family attraction. Over the last 6 weeks families with children being fearfully accosted in the car park in fear for their safety so they've stopped going. Last week a young girl was raped by one of your peaceful migrants. All and I mean all incidents were reported to the police who did, surprise surprise, nothing. Now what would you do if that was your daughter or wife and children.

What did the community do??? Oh yes, you've seen the "rioter" on the news.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The UN definition is they apply for asylum or refugee status in the first safe country they enter,

That is incorrect. There is no such UN rule.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What would I do?

Not try and burn down asylum hostels for a start.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

She didn't mess about with the Iranian Embassy seige either when a female PC got shot.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

The UN definition is they apply for asylum or refugee status in the first safe country they enter,

not a un rule perhaps but this...“The first safe country principle is recognised internationally as a feature of the common European asylum system”. the Dublin regulation – an EU law that sets out how countries should handle asylum seekers.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If the girl was raped? And the police did nothing? And it was my child?

I'd be parenting, including making a nuisance of myself until the police did the job that I pay my council tax for them to do.

You?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

not a un rule perhaps but this...“The first safe country principle is recognised internationally as a feature of the common European asylum system”. the Dublin regulation – an EU law that sets out how countries should handle asylum seekers.

Which no longer applies to the UK.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Ok, tell me a route through europe on foot to the channel that does not pass through one EU member then?

Of course, there isnt one, but why anyone would expect an honest answer out of such a dissembler as you is anyone's guess.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Pull his string to hear, "I don't Keir"

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Nobody does, why he does not have the army(or whatever remains of such) on the streets with at least water cannons is quite frankly beyond me.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No! Stop deflecting. What would YOU do if this happened to you and your family and the police and your own government do not or will not stand up and protect you? Sooner rather than later it will get to you then you have to decide and you'd better hope that your community stands with you. Because the hundreds of peaceful demonstrators being labelled as rioter because a very very small minority decide to cause trouble are not going to stop.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nobody does, why he does not have the army(or whatever remains of such) on the streets with at least water cannons is quite frankly beyond me.

Probably worried the army wouldn't be on his side maybe?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ok, tell me a route through europe on foot to the channel that does not pass through one EU member then?

Of course, there isnt one, but why anyone would expect an honest answer out of such a dissembler as you is anyone's guess.

It relates to people applying for asylum in the EU.

You may be forgetting something. It was all over the news.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
No! Stop deflecting. What would YOU do if this happened to you and your family and the police and your own government do not or will not stand up and protect you? Sooner rather than later it will get to you then you have to decide and you'd better hope that your community stands with you. Because the hundreds of peaceful demonstrators being labelled as rioter because a very very small minority decide to cause trouble are not going to stop.

The protests aren't peaceful. The are targeting people who had nothing to do with the murder of those children and are being organised by far right groups.

Stop defending racist violence.

edit on 7-8-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We try in this country to police by consent. Army is and should only be used in extreme circumstances and we probably aren't there yet.

edit on 7-8-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

They certainly would not be on the side of the racist gammon or fanatic muslims who choose to mob and riot SprocketUK.

Anybody perpetuating violence and destruction should be arrested and brought to justice.

People wish to peacefully protest, ok fair play, its not like they dont have cause to or grievance to share.

But one thing is not the same as the other.
edit on 7-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Extreme circumstances were half a week back now BedevereTheWise.

I think we are there and then some to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join