It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump agrees to debate Harris, and gets better terms.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

That sounds like a fantasy Boom...be careful. Why are you thinking about his starfish like that?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Former President Trump announced Friday night that he has agreed to Fox News' proposal for a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

Trump said the debate would be held on Sept. 4 in Pennsylvania, although the location of the event has not yet been determined.

The former president also noted that an ABC News debate previously scheduled against President Biden before he suspended his re-election campaign had been canceled, citing his lawsuit against that network and one of its hosts, George Stephanopoulos.

I do like the part where the format will be largely the same. Having Trump's mic cut when he's not speaking seems to have helped him a great deal. If he can stick to the issues, and not veer off into personal insult land, I think it will go well. But he has to be strong enough to not take the bait. And keep his inner asshole at bay.

If you could look into Donald Trump's soul, all you would see is a big steaming asshole.

You sure that big steaming asshole you're looking at isn't your own?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Seems odd that after being shot in the face, Dems seem to think THIS, a debate, with a cackling floozy, is what scares him.

Seems like there should be a word for this.

I dunno, seems WEIRD.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Sh!t will steam on a cold day, but what would cause an asshole to steam?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Former President Trump announced Friday night that he has agreed to Fox News' proposal for a debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.

Trump said the debate would be held on Sept. 4 in Pennsylvania, although the location of the event has not yet been determined.

The former president also noted that an ABC News debate previously scheduled against President Biden before he suspended his re-election campaign had been canceled, citing his lawsuit against that network and one of its hosts, George Stephanopoulos.

I do like the part where the format will be largely the same. Having Trump's mic cut when he's not speaking seems to have helped him a great deal. If he can stick to the issues, and not veer off into personal insult land, I think it will go well. But he has to be strong enough to not take the bait. And keep his inner asshole at bay.

If you could look into Donald Trump's soul, all you would see is a big steaming asshole. That's the nature of Narcissistic Personality types. That's what they are. I continue to be amused by all the Trump worshippers who entertain the fantasy that a 78 year old Malignant Narcissist is going to suddenly get in touch with his warm, gentle, new-age persona that--for some unknown reason-- he's been hiding all his life.

You probably also believe that the Tooth Fairy grants wishes.

It's cute that you are so triggered, but if you check into things I have said, (rather than things you imagine I said) you might find that I along with most, know who and what Trump is, as he is the same person he has been since I have known "Trump". I am just adult enough to understand what the good things he brings to the table will do. His orange hue doesn't frighten me as much as it seem to frighten you.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

All part of the poster's vivid fantasy, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

www.foxnews.com...

If you could look into Donald Trump's soul, all you would see is a big steaming asshole.

You sure that big steaming asshole you're looking at isn't your own?

Today on "Boomer discovers a mirror."

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: underpass61

All part of the poster's vivid fantasy, I suppose.

no worries, he isn't man enough to come back to defend his lunacy. Hit, run, hide.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

hat may be the case but Fox always holds a debate.

That's not correct. FOX aired the debates, hosted by the Commission on Presidential Debates.

On the stage Monday night will be the two candidates representing the major parties — Hillary Clinton of the Democrats and the GOP’s Donald Trump — going head-to-head live from Hofstra University in Long Island.

The Commission on Presidential Debates recently announced the moderators for the events, a difficult task considering the challenge of finding seasoned vets who are unoffensive enough to be seen as objective and fair.

All debates are from 9-10:30 PM Eastern and will be airing on all major networks (NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, MSNBC, Univision, and C-SPAN) simultaneously.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Well guess what sweet’ums, Biden is the No-Show now so all the bets are off the table!

Make sense?

Right. The candidate has changed, and now Donald Trump doesn't feel so confident, and is asking for a special handicap for his game.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well guess what sweet’ums, Biden is the No-Show now so all the bets are off the table!

Make sense?

Right. The candidate has changed, and now Donald Trump doesn't feel so confident, and is asking for a special handicap for his game.

Yea, he should have waited for Harris to tell him how it was going to be, and just agreed to her wishes. Why is he acting to misogynistic? Or is he raycist? I'm sure he's an ism of some kind. Bless Kamala Harris, the absolute best representation of democrats in the year 2024. Perhaps one day, she will evolve into a real political candidate and debate Trump, but for now, she is frightened.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just as she did at the Border ?

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: LollieK3

She will show to the already set agreed upon debate. Will he? ATS told me he would and will "wipe the floor with her". Alas, he apparently will not.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's allegedly breaking now that Heiress has declined the Fox debate

link   

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Make sense?

Donna Brazille?

This you?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

If you could look into Donald Trump's soul, all you would see is a big steaming asshole. That's the nature of Narcissistic Personality types. That's what they are. I continue to be amused by all the Trump worshippers who entertain the fantasy that a 78 year old Malignant Narcissist is going to suddenly get in touch with his warm, gentle, new-age persona that--for some unknown reason-- he's been hiding all his life.

You probably also believe that the Tooth Fairy grants wishes.

lol no he is the same Trump he's always been .

The Only difference is He is learning the finer point's of Politics and Public perception . All he has to do is remain calm on that stage and drill her with Facts .

All she has is MSM Talking points. And of course the Race Card .

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

that kind of makes these tool bags look like.....well......you know.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And yet, they'll never learn.

Well, Sookie might. She's having a day.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That's Because the Democrats Don't know who the President is or who will be their Candidate.
CLUELESS

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

This is the General Election debate schedule. No mention of candidates.

Trump agreed to the debate schedule regardless of candidate. Just because he is scared now because of what he assumed,doesn't change the schedule.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He's all those things, but at the end of the day, he's too scared to debate Harris on the same terms he agreed to debate Biden.

Trump went to FOX news and "bought" a time slot and rented a room. He decided who the moderators would be, whether he uses the time to debate Harris, on his dime, under his terms, or he used the time for a Town Hall.

edit on 5420242024k18America/Chicago2024-08-03T11:18:54-05:0011am2024-08-03T11:18:54-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join