It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Even if it was as terrible as democrats claim, at least he is willing to talk to people that are against him.

What are the odds we will see harris talking to the NRA, or a pregnancy center?

Never, and isn't that the point?

Democrats are divisive.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Ah I see... so registered or life long Republicans were never "real" Republicans all along.

Again, more evidence that if you aren't MAGA you're nothing, dehumanize those who don't align.

You can do better than this here. Comon man. THINK!

This isn't working.

What RINO part is confusing here when we say the RINO's pretend to do what Conservatives want but just like the D's they keep ignoring the high crimes the other side of the aisle actually commits. They throw you a bone with picking on this one or that that one, but they try to let them get away with all their crimes. Menendez got it anyway because he was even more corrupt than the D's could stand. That is a high bar too.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Whoooosh...

Says the poster who is confused on why Kamala is suddenly ditching her Indian heritage....

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Justoneman

You're implying this site is the site of my enemies? I've been here since before 2004 when I finally registered. ATS has never been my enemies.

Just because it's been over run with a bit of insanity, it's still ATS. There are still people here that adhere to the way ATS is meant to be.

I am the newest poster on this page at 9 years.......

I don't think it's the site that changed Frogs.....

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ha, you know, at least these "RINOs" didn't try to pretend to hid their agendas or conservative values. Or you know, try to go agaisnt the constitution.

Remember when Pence chose to uphold the constitution over going along with Donnys fake Electoral plot?
Is he a RINO for choosing what he promised to do from day one of being the VP?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Is that why they changed the law from a duty to ministerial after J6?

...remember?

link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Whoooosh...

Says the poster who is confused on why Kamala is suddenly ditching her Indian heritage....

That is because it did not bring her enough support in 2016, soo time to switch to black now, she thinks most brown people are idiots, that is very disrespectful, I am brown, I am offended.

link   

She's not. You're saying that.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Which law? What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's truly amazing to watch democrats supporting a presidential nominee that no democrat actually was allowed to vote for.

Truly amazing.

(post by Threadbarer removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
It's truly amazing to watch democrats supporting a presidential nominee that no democrat actually was allowed to vote for.

Truly amazing.

Isn't it?

You'd think the party of "threat to democracy" would actually at least raise it as an issue.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The fact that you are the newest member at 9 years kind of shows the site did change.[....]

How can the older members have left when me, the newest at 9 years are here talking?

Meanwhile, the Overton window shift has had a few of you firmly in its sights and you've left no value left unsacrificed....
edit on Wed Jul 31 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
She's not wrong, and he's still the same lying sack of sh1t.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
She's not wrong, and he's still the same lying sack of sh1t.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Ah I see... so registered or life long Republicans were never "real" Republicans all along.

a reply to: strongfp

Most of the republicans were weak. George Bush capitulated. John Mcain, please. Mitt Romney, I happen to believe he never intended on winning, he was there just to make sure Obama won. Then we were gonna have ole Jeb Bush....really. Many republican voters were duped, lied to, strung along. They vast majority were rino/uniparty members. Trump changed that, thank God!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yea ... thank God.

That about sums up how conservative you want the GOP to go.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Super original. I will sign out of this site, and never come back, if you can show me a moment in which I was offended or emotional.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

On a good day there's like 10 active members on here. How can you argue that most of the older members haven't left?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Post your wet-naps.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join