It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Maybe Kamala's sense of humor is from her Irish Ancestors! 😀

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Comingback2024

Her great-great-great-great grandfather was an Irish slave owner. Now, can you explain to the board might have a child with a black woman in Jamaica only to leave them behind when he returned to Ireland?

How do you know they returned to Ireland? Sounds like a stereotyped stigmatic prejudicial assumption!!! 😊

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You know, I'll agree on that, her character is a little out there and she wouldn't be my first pick to be honest.

I still don't understand the obsession with her heritage and looks. It's a bit petty.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

Of her as Trump’s opponent and the enthusiasm being shown, while the polls and Trump’s campaign can't find footing.

It's all smoke and mirrors, the usual con game by the Democrats.

She got 844 votes in the 2020 Primary.
If she was on fire, nobody would have pissed on her to put it out.

And now you guys expect us to believe she is going to be the almighty savior of the collosal Dem freakshow?

Not buying it and you shouldn't either.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

What a surprise. You didn't want to answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm not denying what she said, I'm pointing out to you that you're taking her words way out of context.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I literally posted her words, in video format even.

Maybe you should figure out why it bothers you so much? Perhaps because:

her character is a little out there and she wouldn't be my first pick to be honest.

but you still want to see the Orange man go down in November?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Comingback2024

This might help you. No mention of an Indian wife.

Irish Central

Time for Kamala to meet 23andME !!! 😃

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

What a surprise. You didn't want to answer.

Was the photo with the phrase written not enough or do I need to pull up all the black men she locked up?

How many folks she kept in prison longer than they were supposed to be and still used them as cheap labor?

Or was the meme too cryptic for you?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

And that has what to do with the question I asked?

How many candidates in the race have been taken to court and had to pay out for discriminating against black people?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It doesn't bother me. I'm just trying to explain to you why it for one, doesn't matter, and two you're taking her words out of context. Again, Obama is half white, others see him as a black guy, he accepts that, and identifies as a black man.
It's the same thing with Kamala. Her father is from Jamaica, most people who are from there are seen as black, it's not far fetched that she would say she's half black, it's also not far fetched that she would say she's Indian in the right context because she is half south east Indian!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You know, I'll agree on that, her character is a little out there and she wouldn't be my first pick to be honest.

I still don't understand the obsession with her heritage and looks. It's a bit petty.

Not a fan of it either, but there is no denying the Democrats have better-qualified candidates, hell the Republicans do too, but they aren't electable.

With a possible Middle East conflict looming weighs large on my thoughts of a Harris Presidency, if nothing else the rest of the world is scared of Trump mostly.

Well, we will get to see how well Madame VP does under pressure at the Conservative Writers Organization....

Just kidding Kamala speaking at yet another sorority-sponsored event in Houston

www.sgrhocentral.com...

It does seem she is trying to avoid pressure situations and Tulsi Gabbard, till the convention. For many including myself, I have to see her respond in semi pressured situations.

Every President goes through this... well except Biden, they have to run the gauntlet.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Always thought it would be hilarious if we saw a Trump/Gabbard vs Biden/Harris showdown.

Would have been epic. Harris would panic. Probably a legit Trump/Gabbard landslide in that scenario.

edit on 31-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

No. When you continue a pattern of being noticeably more aggressive towards female journalists, particularly black, female, journalists, you get labeled as racist and misogynistic.

No, when you're critical against anyone who can't defend themselves or their ideology, they blame racism and sexism.

This is as phony as saying Biden is strong and capable.

Gaslight somewhere else, racist.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

No. When you continue a pattern of being noticeably more aggressive towards female journalists, particularly black, female, journalists, you get labeled as racist and misogynistic.

No, when you're critical against anyone who can't defend themselves or their ideology, they blame racism and sexism.

This is as phony as saying Biden is strong and capable.

Gaslight somewhere else, racist.

These clowns are not going to even skip a beat when Harris gets replaced after Trump sh!tcans her in the debate.

The low IQ Libs don't even have a clue that they are being cheated now and will be cheated again.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I called it when Klamella announced her coronation.

All the left is going to talk about is her vag and skin color because they have nothing else.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Did he now? Not what I saw. I saw the sicko ABC lady GET SCHOOLED!

He took them to task. I love it !!!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

There is lies the dilemma as an outsider to the American sphere, the VP and POTUS mainly deal with foreign affairs, can you see Kamala dealing with the likes of Xi, Putin, and other hard hitting political figures on the world stage?
Maybe she can, I don't know. Donald Trump seems to be buddy buddy and deal with them, but, in the domestic sphere, I personally do not find the new republican party to be favorable.

I was always agaisnt the GOP for the most part, but agreed it was the only avenue for conservative votes, but its become something else, eerily something else.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

IF we were desperate we would be like you and on the site of our "enemies" and would be trying to lie you into thinking your candidate isn't good. You guys were having to avoid the pedo stories. Now, in Kamala's case a part of the human trafficking slave trade. OR how about she laughed about smoking pot after putting people in prison in Cali for having the weed.

edit on 31000000273120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I was always agaisnt the GOP for the most part, but agreed it was the only avenue for conservative votes, but its become something else, eerily something else.

a reply to: strongfp

So are many Trump supporters. The republican party hated Trump too but now eight years later Trump has transformed the party and its constituents. There are still rino's but far less. Trump has really made an effort to vet and support candidates that will support Trump, MAGA and what it stands for. Trump is an imperfect man but he is right for the time and place we find ourselves in. Trump supporters are sick and tired of the same old same old. I always said, just give him a chance. Going into the 2016 election we had bush, clinton, obama sons wives brothers. Trump was the outsider, still is. Most of us can't stand either party.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join