It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

And that has what to do with the question I asked?

How many candidates in the race have been taken to court and had to pay out for discriminating against black people?

Oh, sorry, I thought you were trying to make a side by side comparison to who is more discriminatory toward black people.

Also, there is only one candidate currently...

link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You're implying this site is the site of my enemies? I've been here since before 2004 when I finally registered. ATS has never been my enemies.

Just because it's been over run with a bit of insanity, it's still ATS. There are still people here that adhere to the way ATS is meant to be.

link   
a reply to: strongfp

Has Obama ever called himself white?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In 2016 kamalala called herself Indian, In 2020 she called herself Black, she is the one making her race a political thing.

www.snopes.com...

kamalala world is going to crumble and we will all be able to see it, in real time.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Since you keep ignoring the question, I'll answer for you.

Trump is the only adjudicated racist in the race. And since he's such a great businessman he's giving you a two-for-one deal. He's also the only adjudicated rapist.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

So you're admitting that he has become the republican party?

Lol that's my point!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Since you keep ignoring the question, I'll answer for you.

Trump is the only adjudicated racist in the race. And since he's such a great businessman he's giving you a two-for-one deal. He's also the only adjudicated rapist.

You and the left are the only ones bringing up race.

I guess you don't respect "content of character".

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

So it wasn't about the discrimination of black people? Or you just want to use them as a device in your political agenda?

You'd think youd wish to try a little harder to hide but I guess, it always shows its ugly head in the end.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Maybe? I'm not Obama, I can't speak for him, if he did would you be upset?

How he chooses to speak about his heritage is his own thoughts, not mine, how Kamala is hers as well. In america Obama is seen as black, and he most certainly goes with that. But he is most definitely half 'white'.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Then why did you bring it up?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

So you're admitting that he has become the republican party?

Lol that's my point!

Actually, I always felt Trump took the party away from the rino's. That's how presidents get elected. I mean I am not sure what you mean by admitting. Trump has taken voters away from democrats, added more black, hispanic and independant voters and amazingly has won the working class voter. The republican party is much much different today than it was when Jeb Bush was the expected candidate in 2015 and the country is much better for it.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It's about showing Trump's history of racism and misogyny and how he demonstrated today that he's still that person.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It's about showing Trump's history of racism and misogyny and how he demonstrated today that he's still that person.

Are you able to post anything that doesn't include skin color or vag?

That's racist and sexist.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

He's also the only adjudicated rapist.

Was Trump convicted of rape?

Please show me where he was found guilty of rape.

If you can't you're lying...again.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

The only racist and misogyny are the democrat leadership, they play on the minds of the misinformed, democrats politicians has been using the race and gender card for political gain, they use it like they used toilet paper.

You are just repeating the same bull crap the liberal media has been drilling on those that listen to them.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yet you don't seem to apply that standard to anyone, anywhere else......

Case in point would be the current potus (on paper) and the vice potus....

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Even if it was as terrible as democrats claim, at least he is willing to talk to people that are against him.

What are the odds we will see harris talking to the NRA, or a pregnancy center?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Whoooosh...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Ah I see... so registered or life long Republicans were never "real" Republicans all along.

Again, more evidence that if you aren't MAGA you're nothing, dehumanize those who don't align.
edit on 31-7-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Justoneman

You're implying this site is the site of my enemies? I've been here since before 2004 when I finally registered. ATS has never been my enemies.

Just because it's been over run with a bit of insanity, it's still ATS. There are still people here that adhere to the way ATS is meant to be.

I am not sure why you are here. We can only tell your intent by your comments. You decide what you type not us. You support known lies with more lies, and we don't approve. I call them as I see them.

If you get anything from me, it should be the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join