It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You don’t F with Geminis. That’s all I’m going to say.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

She said she was Indian.

Exactly.

The.

Point.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Talk About Getting REAL , Trump Just Announced he will Call for the Federal Government if Reelected to CEASE Taxing Social Security Benefits ! That People , is SERIOUS Real News . He's Got my Vote by that announcement Alone !

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The desperation here on ATS trying to get anything to take root is amazing! "She's not black!" "She's the granddaughter of a slave owner!" "She hates America!" "She's a marxist!" "She's a wh##e!" " She's a "b##ch!" " She's an idiot!" " She's a DEI hire!" I won't list the 50 other things.

The fear is palpable. It's seeping through the posts.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: RazorV66

She tell you that?

She didn't have to, the Biden/Harris administration's actions and policies prove they hate America.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The desperation here on ATS trying to get anything to take root is amazing! "She's not black!" "She's the granddaughter of a slave owner!" "She hates America!" "She's a marxist!" "She's a wh##e!" " She's a "b##ch!" " She's an idiot!" " She's a DEI hire!" I won't list the 50 other things.

Fear of what exactly?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Thanks for showing us what is important to you.

As always, your service is appreciated.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You aren't making any sense! You're pulling up something that 90% of Americans talk about when they talk about their heritage.

I'm half Italian, I tell people I grew up in an Italian household and half my family looks like Italians. It doesn't mean I literally mean I was born in Italy or identify as a literal Italian.

Most of her heritage is from Caribbean descent, majority of people who come from the islands identify as being black or other call them black.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That's right. Only MAGA Americans are the true Americans!!

How un American to label other Americans as not being American enough.

link   

I don't know if "most" is accurate......

Regardless, it's her words man. I don't know why this is so difficult for you.

link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Apparently you do.

She's not black enough for you people. Look at every discussion on this site about the lady, it's all focused on her looks and background.

Because she has no substance and is generally unlikeable, right now she is running on nothing but younger than Biden

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Of her as Trump’s opponent and the enthusiasm being shown, while the polls and Trump’s campaign can't find footing.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

She never makes sense. She just likes to hear herself talk and seeks adulation from other Maga.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Trump came off so much like a raving lunatic that even Fox's Harris Faulkner was shocked. She could be heard saying, "Oh my goodness!" as Trump attacked one of the other moderators.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump was already bleeding support among Black voters and now the whole country just saw him go out there and be racist and misogynistic.

So when you criticize a woman who isn't white, you're a racist and a sexist.

Derp doesn't convey the utter stupidity of your post.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Now your jealousy is just seeping through....

Like your fear of the candidate your betters chose for you....

Also, I'm not a she. I'm just going through a transprofileazation.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No. When you continue a pattern of being noticeably more aggressive towards female journalists, particularly black, female, journalists, you get labeled as racist and misogynistic.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

No. When you continue a pattern of being noticeably more aggressive towards female journalists, particularly black, female, journalists, you get labeled as racist and misogynistic.

Please.

You've been calling him that since he decided to run on the R side.

No one is fooled by your lies and nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

How many candidates in the race have been taken to court and had to pay out for discriminating against black people?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join