It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France bans head coverings but allows Christianity to be mocked at Olympics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes , au naturel , the Ancient Greeks were Never thought to be Modest I guess , but are the Greeks Still that way today ? No .

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Who "wears" it better? I'm going with Squirrel

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"We're" supporting Andrew Tate now -- cuz he says something you want to agree with?

How cute.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So you approve of a nonce slagging off "a gay Jew"?

Figures.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Thomas Jolly is openly gay. Whether or not he's Jewish, I don't know, I haven't looked that deep. But if he is, it's a fact I can hardly change.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So what?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, "we" do support what Tate is saying in his video about Christians needing to take a stand. Do "we" find it cute? idk, what do "you" think ?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Precisely. So what?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Tate is a total nonce. He ain't no Christian. He's a POS.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Andrew Tate. Charged with rape and human trafficking.

Nice company you keep:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ok, he's POS. He's not a Christian. Neither am I. But in this particular video that I've pinpointed, he makes the point that Christians should stand up for themselves and on that I agree 💯

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Nice company you keep:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Company I keep? Good God you must be tired from all that reaching...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: bastion

So , According to the Ancient Greek Gods , being Morally Bankrupt was just " OK " ? That Rationalization takes the Cake.....

I may not be explaining it well and don't agree with the balls out guy or trans athletes - I'm simply pointing out the float was the Olympic Games depiction of the Greek God Dionysus and has nothing to do with the last supper or insulting Christianity.

Olympic twitter
'The interpretation of the Greek God Dionysus makes us aware of the absurdity of violence between human beings.'

The 'last supper' claims were clickbait outrage using editted footage after the ceremony by people with no knowlege of the Olympic Games, Greek mythologies/society or the biblical story of the last supper.

I have no problem with people taking issue with the float or general ceremony but ATS motto is meant to be deny ignorance so I'm explaining the history of the olympics and why it would be hístorically innacurate for it not to feature drag/bi/trans people as it wasn't an issue in Greek or Roman times and providing links and video sources.

edit on 27-7-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Humans have pushed to normalize depravity all through history. It was destructive in ancient times and it's destructive now.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Reaching?

I'm not the one reaching to a misogynistic rapist and human trafficking nonce, buddy.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Okay, buddy. PAL. I'm scribbling myself a mental note documenting more feigned outrage from oldcarpy caused by another one of my posts ...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Didn't watch the video but I assume it's got a bunch of grown up children in it... or children who still havn't grown up?

Hmmm...

Which one? Both?

I saw some news article about it in the mail and just looks ridiculous... trannies prancing around seeking attention coz their Mumma's threw the dummies out the pram.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Both - along with actual real children standing next to a man with his testicle out.

You couldn't interpret that dance that followed as anything other than adult - stripper like dancing.

Children should not have been part of it.

edit on 27-7-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

World Opinion just Called Concerning the Paris Olympics..........

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947
Why don't you move back to France then? It seems like you really despise America lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join