It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: quintessentone

Is it true that Vance has changed his name 4X and that he once considered himself homosexual but that his faith turned him back to heterosexuality, or is he really bi-sexual?

That makes him sound like a closet Dem. Wouldn’t that make him appeal to Democrats more, or is it having faith in God that discredits him?

I am not discrediting him, I am wondering if he is still screwed up and if so he should not be in any seat in any government agency. It seems his attentions have turned to childless women who prefer to have cats as pets, get it? Is that what his faith teaches him?

Additionally, Harris does have children and no pets.

oilprice.com...

So, that is just another light bulb moment that everyone should have about Vance or whatever his name is.

OMG! you just admitted that being gender confused is "screwed up". You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Is it true that Vance has changed his name 4X and that he once considered himself homosexual but that his faith turned him back to heterosexuality, or is he really bi-sexual?

That makes him sound like a closet Dem. Wouldn’t that make him appeal to Democrats more, or is it having faith in God that discredits him?

I am not discrediting him, I am wondering if he is still screwed up and if so he should not be in any seat in any government agency. It seems his attentions have turned to childless women who prefer to have cats as pets, get it? Is that what his faith teaches him?

Additionally, Harris does have children and no pets.

oilprice.com...

So, that is just another light bulb moment that everyone should have about Vance or whatever his name is.

OMG! you just admitted that being gender confused is "screwed up". You can't make this stuff up.

It's the totality of his behaviour that leads me to believe he is screwed up. Homosexuals don't wonder if they are homosexual they know they are homosexual and they don't go to their religious leader to help them become heterosexual. I'd say that is screwed up.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

go back and read what I wrote. I know you aren't mentally fit to debate the facts, you debate what you imagine others say.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well, just like Trump, lefties loved Vance until he became a conservative.
I, too, wish he’d picked Tulsi, but here we are.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

go back and read what I wrote. I know you aren't mentally fit to debate the facts, you debate what you imagine others say.

I did but you are not understanding my train of thought. Vance (or whatever his name is) obviously was turned on by thinking about having sex with men, ergo his 'wondering' if he was homosexual - he goes to his religious leader who helped turn him back to strictly heterosexual by ignoring those sexual leanings. My point here is that you are either homosexual or you are not there is no turning this around. I think he is bisexual and as his history shows he keeps trying to be someone else than who he is with the name changes, the flip flopping on hating or loving Trump etc.. He won't or can't accept who he really is and that to me is 'screwed up'.

What's up with this Vance and couch sex news? It just gets more and more screwed up with this guy.
edit on q00000025731America/Chicago1313America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I did but you are not understanding my train of thought. Vance (or whatever his name is) obviously was turned on by thinking about having sex with men, ergo his 'wondering' if he was homosexual - he goes to his religious leader who helped turn him back to strictly heterosexual by ignoring those sexual leanings. My point here is that you are either homosexual or you are not there is no turning this around. I think he is bisexual and as his history shows he keeps trying to be someone else than who he is with the name changes, the flip flopping on hating or loving Trump etc.. He won't or can't accept who he really is and that to me is 'screwed up'.

What's up with this Vance and couch sex news? It just gets more and more screwed up with this guy.

you didn't have a problem with Obama wanting to have ass sex with dudes. Why is it an issue with Vance? I mean, I know, but I have a hard time understanding your train of thought.

You seem to think transgender folks are screwed up, and I agree, then you act as if you revere them as some kind of deity. I don't think YOU understand your train of thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

you didn't have a problem with Obama wanting to have ass sex with dudes. Why is it an issue with Vance? I mean, I know, but I have a hard time understanding your train of thought.

You seem to think transgender folks are screwed up, and I agree, then you act as if you revere them as some kind of deity. I don't think YOU understand your train of thought.

I didn't even know Obama swung that way and do you know why? because I don't care what they do in their bedrooms. With this Vance guy he does not know which bedroom he wants to be in, probably many different ones but he keeps running away from himself back to the past, back to the "good?" old days moralities, perhaps inspired by his religious leaders' ideologies?

Transgenderism and homosexuality are two different things, educate yourself. One is about sex only the other is not. But I know this is what it's all about for you...every problem is "trans". Get help.

Now I will discontinue to ask you to do better, because it's obvious to me now with that thinking you are incapable of it.
edit on q00000041731America/Chicago5757America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand those with a scorching case of V.D.

*Vance Derangement

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand those with a scorching case of V.D.

*Vance Derangement

His real name isn't Vance. Derangement where?
edit on q00000035731America/Chicago5757America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

He’s not using his real name? Like Barry Soetoro?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Agreed.

I’m not sure what the tactics are, other than maybe pander on the military side, however it was just a short stint as an enlisted corespondent (lol) even then I still don’t know who this Vance guy is. He Must be a another Yale lawyer clan buddy. Who paid for his full ride? Certainly not the GI bill…
edit on 26-7-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Most Americans are unaware of who the last 5 VPs even are.

They are especially invisible when they do nothing of significance while in office.

Pretty much like the current VP, what's her name? Kommie-La the Border Czar.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Trump’s appointees are the worst thing about him as a president.

He should have chosen Vivek.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
You think CNN would write any article in favor of anyone tied to Trump. CNN is a far left media outlet. It is weird how Trump picks religious nuts that most Americans have never heard of.

+1. who's doing these polls anyway.

way back in 1968 Richard Nixon was running for President. his pollers told him he was getting a certain percentage by himself, but any proposed VP--Reagan, Goldwater, Rockefeller--dropped his numbers. in other words he was better off running with nobody as VP. so he chose Spiro Agnew, the unknown Governor of Maryland. Maybe Vance is Trump's Agnew, designed to be inoffensive.
the leftists sure can't accuse him of being brainless, as they do many Republicans.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Threadbarer

www.yahoo.com...

I wonder if he is still wondering who and what he is?

This article is not the own you think it is.

Vance’s memoir, Hillbilly Elegy, contains a revealing anecdote about his childhood belief that he was gay. Influenced by a preacher’s condemnation of homosexuality, young Vance feared he was destined for hell simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy.

Vance’s grandmother, whom he referred lovingly to as “mamaw” during his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last Wednesday, was a central figure in his upbringing. She swiftly dispelled his fears with a blunt question and an assurance of divine love, regardless of his sexual orientation. 

So he was confused as many little boys are and "hate girls" but have a boy best friend. Like all little boys. The rhetoric constantly pounded at us [I am just a little younger than him] growing up was "gay gay gay, maybe you're gay, do you think you're gay? You're probably gay." So I can see his confusion when "girls are gross" to any little boy.

You know whats funny? My dad's quote in his senior high school yearbook was "women scare me" and yet he ended up with an illustrious string of girlfriends, married and had me!

Also the name changing?

He was born James Donald Bowman and took the surname Hamel from his stepfather before finally choosing the name Vance to honor his grandmother, The New York Times reports.

So he took the stepdad's name as many people do and then decided to change it to his gramma's last name.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's absolutely a viciously hated candidate by almost every registered Democrat. 😊

Why is he viciously hated? What crime is he accused of?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

He’s not using his real name? Like Barry Soetoro?

He keeps trying to be anybody else but who he really is. How is that normal?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

He took his stepdad's name as a child and then changed it to his gramma's last name. How is that trying to be anybody else than who he is? He's not saying he's Bruce Wayne. This is common I have a friend who had the stepdad's last name and he ended up doing something really unspeakable so my friend changed his last name because he didn't want to be associated with the step dad anymore. It is very common. It is normal. But leave it to conspiracy theorists to come up with the wildest stuff and conveniently ignore facts.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

He took his stepdad's name as a child and then changed it to his gramma's last name. How is that trying to be anybody else than who he is? He's not saying he's Bruce Wayne. This is common I have a friend who had the stepdad's last name and he ended up doing something really unspeakable so my friend changed his last name because he didn't want to be associated with the step dad anymore. It is very common. It is normal. But leave it to conspiracy theorists to come up with the wildest stuff and conveniently ignore facts.

He also says having a Mountain Dew is viewed as a racist act by Dems. How is that normal?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Trump doesn't care he just wants a yes man. Vance once called him Hitler, not a fascist, or dictator, just straight up Hitler. And if Trump and his people changed his mind that fast that's a win for him, remember his last VP basically told him to go F himself when he didn't go along with his fake elector plot.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join