It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nothing the Democrat’s have done has worked so far.

I can’t think of a president in recent history who had policies that worked.

Bush got us into unneeded wars, enacted the patriot act, and helped set the stage for a banking collapse. Obama capitulated and bailed out the banks and put fuel on the fire of wars and citizen rights encroachment.

Trump racked up almost as much debt as Obama in half the time.

Biden continued the reckless spending and fumbled the border.

I don’t expect Trump, Harris, or whoever the Democrat is to change course.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: chr0naut

Unvaccinated people were never banned from public places and restaurants.

A vaccine passport system was implemented after the Delta strain occurred

I didn't say they were banned, I said they threatened it. However I wasn't sure if NZ actually did implement some type of "vaccine passport", but apparently NZ was one of the few "freedom loving" countries which did implement it for some period of time, regardless of how much you want to defend it or downplay it. However I also know for a fact that at least some people in NZ were removed from businesses because they couldn't provide proof of vaccination, it also happened in Australia, and we have a very similar political climate.

What the anti-vax and 'plandemicist' media misinformed you about, were lies, as blatant as the ones suggesting that 75% of everyone who was vaccinated would die from it.

Sorry I don't form my opinion based on some anti-vax videos, I rely on data and my own real world experience, which is absolutely crucial in this modern age of disinformation, which is why they don't even want us to believe the reality we observe with our own eyes. I guess the raw medical data showing that the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines have more reported adverse events than all other vaccines going back two decades is just a lie? I guess the fact I had to call an ambulance for my father not long after his 2nd Covid vaccine is purely coincidental even though the first one put him in bed for a week? I guess the fact I'm unvaccinated and I've never had Covid is coincidence?

Initially I laughed at the anti-vax stuff but that quickly changed. I don't know what the percentage of deaths caused by the Covid vaccine is, it's certainly not 75% because that would be way too obvious. It's a much smaller number, probably less than 1%, just low enough so people can chalk all these sudden deaths up to coincidence. It's just one more little thing on top of all the other chemicals they pump into us, but I don't necessarily think it's all some planned depopulation agenda, I've learned never to underestimate the stupidity of people, especially when politics gets involved, and especially when we believe we are doing something for the greater good.

You know, when the peak of the pandemic went away, so did all the mandates, restrictions and government advisories.

In the USA, more than a million people died of COVID-19 in two years. It was a real public health emergency.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Aunt Nancy hates Kamala.
We will see how much power Nancy still has via her donors.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You forgot the most missing minors in US history, lost thousands of "Obama undocumented minors", too.

Yep he got a record alright.

And those thousands of weapons he gave to the cartels.
The same ones used to kill our own border patrol.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: burntheships

Aunt Nancy hates Kamala.
We will see how much power Nancy still has via her donors.

Pelosi has the grudge for Kamala's failure to defeat Brett Kavanaugh in the Senate hearings using Christine Ford for The Supreme Court nomination. 😊

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh Sit Down Big Gretch

comments are hilarious

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm seeing that the Democrat National Committee is on August 19.

So, I guess they have less than a month to figure out who their nominee will be.

😀

They are so smurfed.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: marg6043

You forgot the most missing minors in US history, lost thousands of "Obama undocumented minors", too.

Yep he got a record alright.

And those thousands of weapons he gave to the cartels.
The same ones used to kill our own border patrol.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What's with VP Kamala in this clip??

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: FamCore

Clinton? Please God, noooooo....

Ever read her bio?

Probably the most qualified candidate.

That’s not an endorsement.

As always — I am anti-Trump. This changes nothing for me.

You’d watch this country burn to the ground before you’d vote for Trump who wants it to improve for its citizens, wouldn’t you? No, I’m not a Trump cultist just tired of the decline this administration, the left and their policies have brought us the last few years.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She isn't called "Heels up Harris" for nothing you know.

Because sexism is Republicans number one "go-to" when they're up against a formative candidate, like Harris.

God you guys are too easy to fool.

She is a terrible candidate, everyone outside of the Liberal delusion bubble knows it.

Who cares? It doesn't matter. She's not Trump. She's not as old as Biden. She'll keep the party's policies and the Obama/Biden legacy.

I predict no significant Democrats votes lost because it'll be Harris instead of Biden. It was always going to be Harris anyway, because Biden was not expected to survive another 4 years in the Oval Office.

In what was always expected to be a tight race the Democrats can't afford to loose votes from their base. How can the events of the last few weeks not impact the party base? The uncertainty, the in fighting, the lies on display, an assassination attemp on the parties rival ... no votes lost? Wishful thinking; the party has a big hole to climb out of; denying the problem makes it hard to fix it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Karma is a B*tch .

Balance is a Law of the Universe Baby!!!!

Fraud an Election and you Get whats coming to you .The Right is not satisfied with him just dropping out of the Race now they are calling for Biden to Resign.

Rofl I cannot believe they are going to Run Harris
I think the Democrat Party is finished.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Ever read her bio?

You’d watch this country burn to the ground before you’d vote for Trump who wants it to improve for its citizens, wouldn’t you? No, I’m not a Trump cultist just tired of the decline this administration, the left and their policies have brought us the last few years.

Trump is a vindictive, retaliatory, narcissistic carnival barker conman -- who surrounds himself with Yes Men.

Read Putin's biography.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien
a reply to: RazorV66

New candidate might be instead Hillary

thehill.com...

Yes, choose a universally unlikable character, polling worse than Kamala or Biden and expect a better result......

Like a bad case of herpes, Hillary keeps coming back, with no cure in sight......
edit on 21-7-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Trump is a vindictive, retaliatory, narcissistic carnival barker conman -- who surrounds himself with Yes Men.

Sounds Like A Scary World Leader who people will Fear and Respect .

I think I'll vote for him

link   

They should have run with Manchin from the start. I like him. He's a moderate, funny and smart. He's so smart that he said # it and retired. Can't blame him a bit. When you're rich and still have your health, it's time to have some fun.

Manchin might have been one of the few people in the Democrat arsenal who could've given Trump a challenge. I can't think of anyone else. Manchin with Michelle Obama as running mate might have been a force to be reckoned with.

link   

Ever read her bio?

Read Putin's biography.

Projection alert.

Look at Biden's ACTIONS !!

link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Karma is a B*tch .

Balance is a Law of the Universe Baby!!!!

Fraud an Election and you Get whats coming to you .The Right is not satisfied with him just dropping out of the Race now they are calling for Biden to Resign.

Rofl I cannot believe they are going to Run Harris
I think the Democrat Party is finished.

Never underestimate the Democrat Party's ability to bend laws, change laws, outright cheat and get away with it.

My own mother voted Democrat the last Presidential election.

I was shocked.

After all, she never would have done that when she was alive...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ever read her bio?

Read Putin's biography.

Looks like your programming is complete...

Fortunately for average Americans, your vote is only going to count like 4-7 times this election.

Still not enough to change what is coming...

Are you going to leave the country?

Plenty of options out there!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ever read her bio?

Read Putin's biography.

Who cares, my life was much better under Trump, yours included. Couldn’t give 1 # about how his personality is perceived by others.

Name me one way your life got better under Biden🤔

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join