It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

MAGA is just a movement to keep the USA out of the hands of Marxist .

Which explains the opposition. The media was rooting for the VC in Vietnam.

That hasn't changed since then.
edit on 21-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is so much fun!

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Agreed..🤣🤣🤣. Fun time to be alive 👍

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Common Sense

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So when is Biden going to resign the Presidency?

Surely if he is not fit to stand for re-election he isn't fit to do the job at present? That is an axiomatic observation is it not?

I hope someone starts asking this question in the next few days.

He probably won't. Why would he? He's the same incompetent yesterday, today and tomorrow and his administration and Jill are running the executive branch of the USA as usual. The only difference now is that more eyes have seen and been opened to the actual 'leader'. But they'll probably continue to accept the proxy POTUS.

Here's Biden's statement of resignation of the 2024 presidential candidacy:

President Joe Biden on Sunday dropped out of the 2024 presidential race and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris as the Democratic Party's nominee, bowing to weeks of growing pressure by his own party members to quit his re-election bid against former President Donald Trump.

"It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President," Biden wrote in a post on the social media site X.

"And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term," Biden wrote.

"I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision," wrote Biden, whose bombshell decision came after a sharp spike in recent days in the number of congressional Democrats publicly calling for him to step aside for another nominee.

www.nbcchicago.com... 9/

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The ironic thing is, from the outside, it’s difficult to actually see why they do hate Trump so much. Their despite is so visceral and all consuming it is almost demonic in its ferocity. I mean all things beings equal he is not perfect and has done some questionable things. However as president he seemed pretty flawless in his accomplishments and I don’t think even the most rabid brainwashed Democrat can argue that the man loves his country and its people. Seems like the guy to get behind to me. The level of hate and venom thrown at him would, should I be on the blue side, make me question what is clearly a narrative. reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Breaking right now.

Joe Biden drops out of the 2024 Presidential race.

President Joe Biden announced Sunday that he will end his presidential re-election campaign, bringing an abrupt and humbling conclusion to his half-century-long political career and scrambling the race for the White House just months before Election Day.

Not really surprising.

www.nbcnews.com...

😐shocked. Even Jim Crow Joe couldn’t miss that barn door 😂 nailed the exit strategy Robinette 🤙 slick as a greased pig.

You guys are still screwed. Congratulations on all you yanks for weathering the storm so far 👍👈🏻👈🏻 Top work during interesting times, imo.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Ohanka
So when is Biden going to resign the Presidency?

Surely if he is not fit to stand for re-election he isn't fit to do the job at present? That is an axiomatic observation is it not?

I hope someone starts asking this question in the next few days.

He probably won't. Why would he?

That's really the question Democrat voters should be asking themselves. He says he's dropping out of the race "for the good of the country."

It's for the good of the party. If it was for the good of the country, he'd be resigning too. He's obviously incapable of being president. They don't care about that. They only care that it was hurting their election chances.

He could start a nuclear war, and as long as the survivors were led by a Democrat, they wouldn't care. They're that #ing deranged.
edit on 21-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
naturally why would you ever update your world view in the face of new information and events.

Dig in zealot granny.

a reply to: Annee

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well THAT'S not true. Lies, all lies.

NOT a million people died OF Covid-19. Many died of obvious OTHER issues but MAY have tested positive of Covid-19. Nurses have testified publicly about the corrupted reporting.

Today, we are announcing that the Administration will end the COVID-19 vaccine requirements for Federal employees, Federal contractors, and international air travelers at the end of the day on May 11, the same day that the COVID-19 public health emergency ends. May 1, 2023

CA schools didn't officially reopen until April 2021 - basically the end of the official school year and even then:

Complicating matters, schools have adopted hybrid models as varied as the state itself. Some are open five days a week, but for only a few hours. Others are open alternating days. Still others call for teachers to be in the classroom while most students remain at home. Plans are likely to change again in the fall.

A few other states or major cities didn't do so well either.

This has all been discussed ad nauseum on ATS many times so there's no reason for you to continue to spew falsehoods. Seriously, since you aren't in the USA, you get all your news from the corrupt media.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Still voting for whoever isn't Trump. Or republican, for that matter.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Too bad the 12th Amendment states the VP pick CANNOT be from the same state.

I was going to make bumper stickers and shirts! LOL

Blewsome & Newsom 2024

Dang it.

edit on 21-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
naturally why would you ever update your world view in the face of new information and events.

Dig in zealot granny.

Thank you for your interpretation of someone you “know” from a few comments on a forum.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

My turn.

Been waiting all day to come home just to say.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Everyone from the Clinton's to Newsome to AOC have fallen in line.

Told yall, It was the Byeden/Heiress ticket.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
The ironic thing is, from the outside, it’s difficult to actually see why they do hate Trump so much.

The Democrat party could have furthered everyone of their social policies under Donald Trump to an extent they have never seen before. All they had to do was stroke his ego and present their desires as political wins for the President. He wasn't a conservative idealog by any stretch of the imagination, he won the presidency with out the help of the RNC so he was not beholden to them, he moved in everyone of their liberal circles in the decades before and he had an ego the size of a planet and would be willing to go along with anything so long has he got the credit.

But nope the Democrats choose pettiness over their policies; they choose revenge over the people they pretend to support. After Hillary Clinton lost the Democrat Party become a one issue party and that was "Get Back At Donald Trump for winning". It's all they could hear, see and taste. Their own character flaws consumed them... at a great cost to them, their ideals, and their constituencies.

edit on 21-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Yes it's well known that if a person tested positive for Covid-19 after their death it would contribute to the death stats for Covid-19. There's also the fact the flu seemed to completely vanish during the pandemic, which I find very hard to believe, and I don't doubt there were many cases labelled as Covid-19 when it was just a flu. Some nations locked down for almost 2 years straight and it did unfathomable damage to the global economy, far more damage than the virus itself...

I like that pic someone shared saying never forget what they did, because what they did was absolutely unforgivable. And if they can do that, I have to wonder what else they are capable of, it seems to me their evil knows no bounds. People constantly call Trump evil, but some mean tweets is not the same form of evil I'm talking about. I'm talking about a much more insidious and intentional evil which has no trace of empathy. Maybe one day people will see through the facade and the fakeness.

For those trying to understand why anyone likes Trump, I recently watched a great video where a centrist type of guy explains it more eloquently than anyone I've seen before. He's probably not saying anything those on the right haven't heard before, but I would highly recommend it to anyone on the left, he does a great job of explaining why he went from disliking Trump to liking Trump, and seeing Trump as a way to get revenge on the far-left for everything they've done.

edit on 21/7/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Athetos

Dig in zealot granny.

Thank you for your interpretation of someone you “know” from a few comments on a forum.

A Few ?

48,569 comments to be exact ... that is not a few.

We all know each other on ATS pretty well so don't run from your own identity .

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Wow I saw this video earlier he is spot on with everything he says. I think he's right about them projecting their own stuff onto Trump and Republicans.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Brainwashed Sheep FTL!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DANGRMOUSE

Brainwashed Sheep FTL!!!

We need to start asking these people if they would even vote for literal Hitler instead of Trump. Might be some revealing answers there......hehehehehehe!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DANGRMOUSE

Brainwashed Sheep FTL!!!

LOL. Look in the mirror.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join