It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Makes sense; if he is mentally unfit to run for president; how can he be mentally fit to be president?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She isn't called "Heels up Harris" for nothing you know.

Because sexism is Republicans number one "go-to" when they're up against a formative candidate, like Harris.

God you guys are too easy to fool.

She is a terrible candidate, everyone outside of the Liberal delusion bubble knows it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Biden isn't making his own decisions. He is mentally incapacitated.

And right now there are thousands of Biden victims rejoicing 😉

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Looks like Kamala Harris vs Trump.
Polls will be interesting - I think we're likely to see Harris ahead as part of the media push to stop Trump.
Honestly, if Harris becomes President it confirms the US is done - a permanent banana republic.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
1 old brain addled man out.
1 old brain addled man clinging to something.

I’d love to see 2 people at least under 65 fight it out for this spot.
Yes I saw Trump ramble for 93’minutes at the kid rock concert.
edit on 21-7-2024 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well that would make sense given how much she likes bananas, just ask Brown.

I think if she got elected, the shouts about a rigged election would be over the top to the point where Congress would have to step in and expose the corruption.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

In the US we got a process, just because Kamala was endorsed by biden does not mean she will get next in line, we got delegates that give the nomination to the candidate, biden got 14 million votes by the primaries, those people did not vote for kamala but biden.

It has to be a convention to elect a candidate and it could be other nominations beside kamala. Is not over until the fat lady sing, as for Kamala many democrats do not like her either.

edit on 21-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Think about the History made today. With Biden out, technically Kamala is the Leader of The Democrats!!!! She's the highest ranking Democrat running for office !! 😀

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The DNC would be very smart to collectively endorse Kenndey. I doubt they will, but it should be their move.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RazorV66

Only surprise is that he took so long about it.

it takes Time to gather up an estimated $5-10 million

thats just my personal guesstimate of the 'deal' for JRB to officially 'Step Down' as nominee for DNC machine

cheap price to unsnare the november voting choices & sidestep a costly Aug/Sept popular-primary runoff for DNC
hunter and Jill had strong leverage...from money wringing experience said spider-to-fly-on-the-wall

about JB standing-down for America versus Ego/personal gain...... yeah rrright /sarc
edit on 21-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

link   
Kamala just released a horrible press statement 🤣🤣

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fox is going back to when biden was showing signs of metal stress while in public, when they put all the timeline in order is soo obvious is actually pitiful.

biden has been used by either top democrats like obama, pelosi and the Clintons, or he has been used by the deep state.

Still the American people where lie to, we did not have a president at all, just a figure.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Unvaccinated people were never banned from public places and restaurants.

A vaccine passport system was implemented after the Delta strain occurred

I didn't say they were banned, I said they threatened it. However I wasn't sure if NZ actually did implement some type of "vaccine passport", but apparently NZ was one of the few "freedom loving" countries which did implement it for some period of time, regardless of how much you want to defend it or downplay it. However I also know for a fact that at least some people in NZ were removed from businesses because they couldn't provide proof of vaccination, it also happened in Australia, and we have a very similar political climate.

What the anti-vax and 'plandemicist' media misinformed you about, were lies, as blatant as the ones suggesting that 75% of everyone who was vaccinated would die from it.

Sorry I don't form my opinion based on some anti-vax videos, I rely on data and my own real world experience, which is absolutely crucial in this modern age of disinformation, which is why they don't even want us to believe the reality we observe with our own eyes. I guess the raw medical data showing that the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines have more reported adverse events than all other vaccines going back two decades is just a lie? I guess the fact I had to call an ambulance for my father not long after his 2nd Covid vaccine is purely coincidental even though the first one put him in bed for a week? I guess the fact I'm unvaccinated and I've never had Covid is coincidence?

Initially I laughed at the anti-vax stuff but that quickly changed. I don't know what the percentage of deaths caused by the Covid vaccine is, it's certainly not 75% because that would be way too obvious. It's a much smaller number, probably less than 1%, just low enough so people can chalk all these sudden deaths up to coincidence. It's just one more little thing on top of all the other chemicals they pump into us, but I don't necessarily think it's all some planned depopulation agenda, I've learned never to underestimate the stupidity of people, especially when politics gets involved, and especially when we believe we are doing something for the greater good.
edit on 21/7/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden is endorsing Kamala !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

The word salad queen is an embarrassment to this country.

There is no way she beats Trump unless they cheat on a massive scale again.

Talk about word salad! LOL
Kamala would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

You are right. She is a mirror image of the wisdom and intelligence, and coolness of the DNC. Good call!

Yeah! Shes gonna mop the floor with Donald....

You dah man!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

He was not, it was lies after lies when it was call to evaluate him, soo this needs to be addressed and investigations made.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

New candidate might be instead Hillary

thehill.com...

Yes, choose a universally unlikable character, polling worse than Kamala or Biden and expect a better result......

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Very soon if biden step out of as president she will even make it to be president, who knows, still she will not be allowed to be near any international encounters at all.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We may have some surprises, but remember those that held power behind biden are not going to let go that easily.

That is for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She isn't called "Heels up Harris" for nothing you know.

Because sexism is Republicans number one "go-to" when they're up against a formative candidate, like Harris.

God you guys are too easy to fool.

She is a terrible candidate, everyone outside of the Liberal delusion bubble knows it.

Who cares? It doesn't matter. She's not Trump. She's not as old as Biden. She'll keep the party's policies and the Obama/Biden legacy.

I predict no significant Democrats votes lost because it'll be Harris instead of Biden. It was always going to be Harris anyway, because Biden was not expected to survive another 4 years in the Oval Office.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The DNC would be very smart to collectively endorse Kenndey. I doubt they will, but it should be their move.

That would require us to live in a world based on rationality and wisdom. Same reason Ron Paul was attacked relentlessly when he ran. There are certain people who pose a real threat to the deep state, the establishment, the status quo, whatever you want to call it. And it doesn't necessarily matter what side of the political isle those people fall into. They fundamentally oppose the globalist agenda, and they are hated by the inner circle of life long politicians who act like gangsters.

RFK has his flaws, just like every politician, but he's a free thinker and isn't beholden to the machine. People like Ron Paul are even more dangerous because they have a deep understanding of how the machine works and they want to overhaul it so people stop getting sucked dry by this broken debt based money system. The way they attacked Paul when he ran for the presidency was very reminiscent of how they attacked Trump and it's one of the main reasons I went from disliking Trump to liking him.
edit on 21/7/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join