It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They should have run with Manchin from the start. I like him. He's a moderate, funny and smart. He's so smart that he said # it and retired. Can't blame him a bit. When you're rich and still have your health, it's time to have some fun.

Manchin might have been one of the few people in the Democrat arsenal who could've given Trump a challenge. I can't think of anyone else. Manchin with Michelle Obama as running mate might have been a force to be reckoned with.

They could win with Manchin as well. I do think though that there aren’t going to be many switching votes.
MAGA is dangerous.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What's with VP Kamala in this clip??

Scary to think people will actually vote for that slow motion car wreck.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

They should have run with Manchin from the start. I like him. He's a moderate, funny and smart. He's so smart that he said # it and retired. Can't blame him a bit. When you're rich and still have your health, it's time to have some fun.

Manchin might have been one of the few people in the Democrat arsenal who could've given Trump a challenge. I can't think of anyone else. Manchin with Michelle Obama as running mate might have been a force to be reckoned with.

MAGA is dangerous.

In what way?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

MAGA is dangerous.

In what way?

You can't have citizens running around all willy-nilly thinking for themselves.

It is dangerous for their (D)emocracy!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh Annee; you will just will never get it, if some agree you with your comments and then add BUT he is the only American that stands as a bulwark against the absolute insanity of the far left.
You most likely are not far left because you are on ATS and you are an older woman.
So the rhetoric is Trump might be an idiot, but he is our "American" idiot.
Who incidentally seems to be being protected against just about everything thrown at him from "lawfare" to "bullets".
A lot of Americans seem to be taking note of that, right now, it is swaying some people his way.
edit on 21-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
They started doing Trump v Harris polls in the battleground states recently:

Georgia, poll published July 16 -- Trump +10 over Harris
Pennsylvania, July 18 -- Trump +7
Nevada, July 18 -- Trump +10
Arizona, July 18 -- Trump +6
Florida, July 18 -- Trump +10

It doesn't look like they started doing the 5-way polling in the individual states yet, which is what the real election will be, and of course most voters barely know Harris so the numbers could change.
edit on 21-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: MetalThunder

Are they handing out free bread with the circus show in America today

Ummm...loaves and loaves of it...unleavened even...

Trade name...Manna...

Ummm...Ummm...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

They could win with Manchin as well. I do think though that there aren’t going to be many switching votes.
MAGA is dangerous.
Define what’s a threat to you?
Define Maga and how they/it negatively affects your life? After all your gaslighting, I think you owe at least a explanation as to why you hate people that don’t apparently agree with your views.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

MAGA is dangerous.

In what way?

In the every word that comes from their lips, way.
I can’t even fathom a way to get anyone who believes the schtick, to see it any other way anymore.
Sorry.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I’m sorry that you are unable to see what you are supporting.
I can’t help you now.
All I can do is suggest that you take a step back and figure it out for yourself.
Good luck

edit on 21-7-2024 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pathetic ... and hilarious 😀

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
CNN Van Jones ---- 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She isn't called "Heels up Harris" for nothing you know.

Because sexism is Republicans number one "go-to" when they're up against a formative candidate, like Harris.

Harris created her own story, it wasn't any republicans. What you accuse the republicans of is always what you do. That's the left's go to.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

I’m sorry that you are unable to see what you are supporting.
I can’t help you now.
All I can do is suggest that you take a step back and figure it out for yourself.
Good luck

So you can’t define your dislikes or how you define others in your lil box?

I’m just going to assume you have no validity in your assertions🙄

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

CNN Van Jones ---- 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

MAGA is dangerous.

In what way?

In the every word that comes from their lips, way.
I can’t even fathom a way to get anyone who believes the schtick, to see it any other way anymore.
Sorry.

Like the way you’ve been brainwashed by the Liberals?

There is no coming back from the Liberal lobotomy.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The category is best male actor for a reporter.......and the Oscar goes to Van Jones, CNN

And a quote from that interview, "I don't know anything about politics" we know, you are a great actor.
edit on 21-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is so much fun!

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

MAGA is dangerous.

No mate it's the opposition created by the MSM in the wake of MAGA that is Dangerous.

MAGA is just a movement to keep the USA out of the hands of Marxist .

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

CNN Van Jones ---- 😃

I couldn’t make it through 5 minutes of that weeping loser.

It’s disgusting how weak and fragile these clowns are.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join