It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Rumors now The GSA is being asked to assess a possible move from The Navel Observatory to The White House.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Did he forget that he's not really a President?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

He was never sure to start with. 😊

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors now The GSA is being asked to assess a possible move from The Navel Observatory to The White House.

So is joe going to blow out?

Making room for Kamala to blow out?
Oh wait..blow in? Er emm..

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

He was never sure to start with. 😊

Consfused people are easily manipulated.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So is joe going to blow out?

Making room for Kamala to blow out?
Oh wait..blow in? Er emm..

He ain't gonna blow out...he's just going to try and sniff some more kids.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hearing Mark Kelly being mentioned as VP as well as Gavin and Whitmer won't oppose Harris

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
His dropping out is the only thing I respect him for. He has some kind of dementia, he should not have even run for office again. As far as him running for president in 2020, I blame his wife and people who talked him into running, he was already showing signs of cognitive decline back then. He believes he can do things he can't, that is typical of people with dementia...they think they are perfectly normal most times when it starts to get bad. He was not going to run in 2020, but someone talked him into it and probably convinced him he was fine.

Dementia and cognitive decline come to almost all of us during our lifetime. It is part of living. They have given senile many new names, but it is still going senile. A senile person should not be running our country. Not everyone gets senile, but ninety nine percent of people who are over eighty are apt to get some sort of cognitive decline. Trump doesn't seem to be bad and he seems like he will do all right for another four years, but if something does happen, he should give his command to the vp he chose to finish the term. He did pretty well being hammered inappropriately by the Democrats his last time as president. We need laws to charge people who are twisting evidence or downright lying in congress to target our president with a crime ....there are so many lies flying around in politics it should be punishable by prison.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Non-US person here ... watching from afar ... this is all very exciting.

I once watched a farmer shoot an African beehive from his pickup truck with a shotgun. Much comedy and chaos ensued.

This all reminds me of that time.

Good luck America - I hope you find your way out of the darkness.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm keeping an eye out to see what the queen says,
aunt Nancy. Previously, she said she favored an open
convention.

But that could just be for show, if they do the same
thing as in 2016 where it is rigged, it makes them look
very bad, they are not allowing a democratic process.

(D) party voters just might as well sign on a dotted
line to let the DNC pic the candidate, its all for show
anyways.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Texasgirl45
I seem to remember a leaked video of Trump on the golf cart saying Biden was so bad at the debate he’d drop out and Kamala would take his place. He was right!🤔

JD Vance said he wasn't going debate Kamala because he/they weren't sure who the VP was going to be. Hmmmmmmmmm

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden changed his mind. At this stage in the race anything could happen.

edit on 21-7-2024 by Tarzan007 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She isn't called "Heels up Harris" for nothing you know.

Because sexism is Republicans number one "go-to" when they're up against a formative candidate, like Harris.

link   
So for the third Presidential race in a row the Democrat party (that propagandis that they are the party protecting democracy) have just disenfranchised their entire primary voting base and will be selecting their next Presidential candidate based on who Democrat Elite party members think would be a better candidate against their opponent.

I seriously dought that the Democrat party know what the word democracy means.

Or a scarier thought; they do know what democracy means, and they want no part of it. Instead they want an oligarch form of government, were their elite member class run the country.

link   
Oh by the way everyone, Joe will probably not remember he said he was out when he wakes up tomorrow morning. He is going to call everyone a liar who tries to tell him he is not running.

Of course, he will say his condition is one hundred percent Trump's fault. And Democrats will believe him.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wtf... an hour ago Trump posted a video titled Kamala was in on it. Pretty odd title, kind of like Biden's "I'm sick" tweet... of course the content of the video isn't what you might think, it's about her covering up Biden's mental decline.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: chr0naut

As someone resident in New Zealand during the pandemic, I can tell you that Ardern handled the situation well, and voluntarily left office before her term was up, afterwards.

Lmfao, let me just say, basically everything I see you say about NZ is the opposite of the truth. Ardern enforced one of the most strict and heavy handed responses to Covid out of all nations, she acted like a totalitarian and threatened ridiculous actions like banning unvaccinated people from public places such as restaurants, much like other wanna be dictators such as Trudeau. Then before her term was even up I believe she resigned and slinked out of the public eye, probably fearing the potential repercussions once people start to realize how much they messed up during the pandemic.

Unvaccinated people were never banned from public places and restaurants.

A vaccine passport system was implemented after the Delta strain occurred, and it was realized that lockdowns would no longer be effective due to the higher infectiveness of subsequent strains, but I never had to show my vaccination card at all and I don't know of anyone else who ever had to show identification of vaccination. The government also changed the approach to classifying outbreak severity at the same time which made the identification cards purely voluntary, and not part of the new system. Vaccinations were also only ever mandatory for public facing law enforcement and health workers.

The three lock-downs in New Zealand were enacted quickly, with unanimous approval of all sitting politicians, and were of short duration being ended once each outbreak had been eliminated from the general population.

What the anti-vax and 'plandemicist' media misinformed you about, were lies, as blatant as the ones suggesting that 75% of everyone who was vaccinated would die from it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Anti anxiety pill?????? Try 'Kush' Kamala or 'Donkey Butter'.

Let's wait and see if Obama will endorse her. Over time, he'd have to if she remains I imagine. But then again, maybe he won't.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Democrats are no strangers to using sexisum against female political enemies. Their hypocrisy on the subject takes the wind out of using that trope in this case.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There's also this from just yesterday: President Biden Shuts Down Reports He's Quitting 2024 Race. Seems to me he isn't recovering as expected.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Wow, now democrats are asking for biden to step down from the presidency, no just dropping out of the race but to step down.

I can only imagine that he most be soo far gone that he cannot even finish his presidency

His meeting with foreign leaders has been canceled too.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join