It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
We need to start asking these people if they would even vote for literal Hitler instead of Trump. Might be some revealing answers there......hehehehehehe!

So, ask me.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What's with VP Kamala in this clip??

I think it's more likely her mother meant "you don't know what you're talking about, because of that coconut that fell on your head when you were a child..."

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

What a moron .

Like she don't even know that our currency is bananas.

pfffft.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Still voting for whoever isn't Trump. Or republican, for that matter.

What did Trump do to hurt you personally?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: MykeNukem

What a moron .

Like she don't even know that our currency is bananas.

pfffft.

Right?

I mean standard currency within a Banana Republic...

duh

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

You're probably right, I wouldn't be surprised is the DNC endorsed Alex Soros as their nominee.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden is endorsing Kamala !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

The word salad queen is an embarrassment to this country.

There is no way she beats Trump unless they cheat on a massive scale again.

Talk about word salad! LOL
Kamala would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

You are right. She is a mirror image of the wisdom and intelligence, and coolness of the DNC. Good call!

Yeah! Shes gonna mop the floor with Donald....

You dah man!

So, dementia joe thinks Kamala is as smart as him. Ok, I understand why he wanted her for VP now after watching those videos.
edit on 21-7-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Any guesses as to why now?

He seems like his trip to Las Vegas was cut short and he was summoned back to DC and then resigned.

What changed in the last few days?

Or was the last ditch effort the assassination attempt and when that didn't work, they waited a week and he resigned?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: chr0naut

Well THAT'S not true. Lies, all lies.

NOT a million people died OF Covid-19. Many died of obvious OTHER issues but MAY have tested positive of Covid-19. Nurses have testified publicly about the corrupted reporting.

Today, we are announcing that the Administration will end the COVID-19 vaccine requirements for Federal employees, Federal contractors, and international air travelers at the end of the day on May 11, the same day that the COVID-19 public health emergency ends. May 1, 2023

CA schools didn't officially reopen until April 2021 - basically the end of the official school year and even then:

Complicating matters, schools have adopted hybrid models as varied as the state itself. Some are open five days a week, but for only a few hours. Others are open alternating days. Still others call for teachers to be in the classroom while most students remain at home. Plans are likely to change again in the fall.

A few other states or major cities didn't do so well either.

This has all been discussed ad nauseum on ATS many times so there's no reason for you to continue to spew falsehoods. Seriously, since you aren't in the USA, you get all your news from the corrupt media.

I had previously stated that the US's response to the pandemic was one of the worst in the world. Your response is confirmation.

But I was talking about the mandates & restrictions & etc in New Zealand going away, apologies I wasn't specific enough.

There is a legal requirement in the USA that cause of death on a death certificate be accurate and falsification of that (like saying they died of COVID as primary cause, when there was another primary cause) is grounds for prosecution. You are implying that hundreds of thousands of US doctors all repeatedly broke the law (and for what reason?).

You really need to be better informed than to believe what a few internet kooks and overtly political propagandists have posted.

Except for a couple of discrepancies, people who died of COVID, died of COVID, in hospital, under medical observation, with all the respiratory distress and organ failure of the disease.

edit on 2024-07-21T20:34:53-05:0008Sun, 21 Jul 2024 20:34:53 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yep . Pretty Much...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Pathetic ... and hilarious 😀

Does this Guy have a Serious Ear Wax Problem or what ?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Good for him. Enough of the geriatrics who want either power, or absolute power.

If this shows anything to the people who are not in either camp by default, it shows that the left side is not a cult. They don't have a messiah they call divine and put a crown on, no matter what.

They told Biden they were concerned, they asked him to put the nation above himself, and he did. It took him a couple of weeks, but he did it. But that is not a really long time either; it took him two weeks to put the nation above himself. The other guy running still hasn't even admitted he lost the last time, and he's now being compared to angels and saints and what not.

Night and day contrast.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
You are implying that hundreds of thousands of US doctors all repeatedly broke the law (and for what reason?).

Is some cases money, hell even now there are a few Doctors getting pissed when a patient refuses to take the vaccine due to what's been exposed in front of Congress.

In other cases, like a few I personally know of, Morticians and County Coroners have been threatened if they dispute the politicians claims of Covid deaths numbers. I'm sure some Doctors probably had this threat of death as well. One ER Doctor died from a car accident after reporting that Legionnaires Disease was the real cause of deaths at a local retirement home. The tip-off that it wasn't "Just an Accident" was the two bullet holes found in his body after it was pulled from the river. Official cause of death was driving at a high rate of speed.

Lots-o-corruption in that whole Covid scam.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Jokes on all you TRAITORS!

Biden only withdrew from the Presidential nomination so he could be nominated EMPEROR.

All hail Emperor Joe the Acute!

Hunter is out of the line of succession due to legal problems so he's gonna adopt Fetterman to be the Crown Prince. That way he knows the realm will be in good hands after his 17th stroke of the year.
edit on 2172024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Athetos
naturally why would you ever update your world view in the face of new information and events.

Dig in zealot granny.

a reply to: Annee

Thank you for your interpretation of someone you “know” from a few comments on a forum.

A Few ?

48,569 comments to be exact ... that is not a few.

We all know each other on ATS pretty well so don't run from your own identity .

I do not discuss my politics on ATS.

I have clearly stated I am anti-Trump and why.

However, the majority of my posts are on social issues and equal rights. Which are hardly outdated.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

If only Joe would write his next book and call it "I, Biden".

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
With Joe out of the race now, does this mean that Hunter is going to be Pardoned soon or will the Biden clan go on the run?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

If this shows anything to the people who are not in either camp by default, it shows that the left side is not a cult.

I'd agree. Cult is not the word. A coven is prolly more accurate.

🕷️🕸️

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Athetos
naturally why would you ever update your world view in the face of new information and events.

Dig in zealot granny.

a reply to: Annee

Thank you for your interpretation of someone you “know” from a few comments on a forum.

A Few ?

48,569 comments to be exact ... that is not a few.

We all know each other on ATS pretty well so don't run from your own identity .

I do not discuss my politics on ATS.

I have clearly stated I am anti-Trump and why.

However, the majority of my posts are on social issues and equal rights. Which are hardly outdated.

Then out of 48 thousand odd comments on ATS...

Please repost for us one that doesn't concern your personal politics.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There is a legal requirement in the USA that cause of death on a death certificate be accurate and falsification of that (like saying they died of COVID as primary cause, when there was another primary cause) is grounds for prosecution. You are implying that hundreds of thousands of US doctors all repeatedly broke the law (and for what reason?).

You really need to be better informed than to believe what a few internet kooks and overtly political propagandists have posted.

You should be careful about what you call kooky. I don't want to get too off topic but I need to dissect your statements. I didn't say they falsified the death certificates, I said that if Covid-19 was listed on the death certificate, even if not the primary cause of death, it would still count towards the overall Covid-19 death statistics. That was the case in many places, and what if I told you it was actually even more absurd than that, what if I told you a department of the CDC actually gave guidance to doctors directing them to list Covid-19 on a death certificate even if it's only suspected the patient had Covid-19, would you believe that? Good thing I keep news articles like this huh?

MPR News reported last week on a change in the way the disease appears on death certificates, regardless of whether someone was confirmed to have it. That shift has received praise from some quarters, but also spawned backlash and suggestions of ulterior motives.

Last week, the National Vital Statistics System, which is part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, provided new guidance for those who submit death certificates. It said they should list coronavirus if it was assumed to cause or contribute to a death.

COVID-19 death certificate change stirs controversy

When you account for the fact the vast majority of people who died with Covid-19 also had multiple other comorbidities, you realize the death numbers were dramatically overinflated. For example, in the big Covid wave which hit Italy early on, officials reported that 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness. The CDC its self even released data in late 2020 showing that 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions. Yet all those cases still counted towards the death statistics even if Covid-19 wasn't the primary cause, and who knows in how many cases they just "assumed" the patient was positive.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join