It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
lol lol lol Debbie Dingell still saying Biden is sharp and fully competent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Be aware a National Emergency may be declared soon. ☢️

edit on Jul-21-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
She'll keep the party's policies and the Obama/Biden legacy.

And that's what's wrong with her. Biden legacy .... an invasion of illegal aliens, making the military 'woke' and ineffective, men in womens sports, etc etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm pretty sure Obama still holds the records for the most deportations.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If she had more than one phrase...I might entertain that with real thoughts. But alas...all she seems capable of saying is that same stupid phrase...what can be unburdened by what has been. She couldn't handle the boarder....much less the rest of the job...Trump will murder her so bad in a debate that she might have to drop out too lol!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You forgot the most missing minors in US history, lost thousands of "Obama undocumented minors", too.

Yep he got a record alright.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The Border Czar needs to explain why The U.S. Government is keeping millions of Migrants in poverty????? 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So when is Biden going to resign the Presidency?

Surely if he is not fit to stand for re-election he isn't fit to do the job at present? That is an axiomatic observation is it not?

I hope someone starts asking this question in the next few days.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You forgot the most missing minors in US history, lost thousands of "Obama undocumented minors", too.

Obama had a problem wit unaccompanied minors. he didn't lose them, but he put them in the same "cages" that Trump used for minors during is family separation policy, in which the Trump Administration did lose several 1000 kids, many of whom were never returned to their family' s.
edit on 3520242024k41America/Chicago2024-07-21T16:41:35-05:0004pm2024-07-21T16:41:35-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Mod note
stay on topic

Biden is Out.

Thanks
edit on Sun Jul 21 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden is endorsing Kamala !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

The word salad queen is an embarrassment to this country.

There is no way she beats Trump unless they cheat on a massive scale again.

True, so true.

Never has anyone brought out the 'kringe' factor like Kamala Harris. For someone from an educated family and herself supposedly so educated she is amazingly stupid. I actually feel pain when I have tried to listen to some of her talks.

Talk about word salad! LOL
Kamala would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

You are right. She is a mirror image of the wisdom and intelligence, and coolness of the DNC. Good call!

Yeah! Shes gonna mop the floor with Donald....

You dah man!

No one brings out the 'kringe' like Kamala Harris. For someone who is so 'educated' she is amazingly, frighteningly stupid. And that video and all the others out there, add in the laugh........ she is painful to listen to.

You simply can't get past these.
edit on st31202400000031bSun, 21 Jul 2024 16:50:00 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So when is Biden going to resign the Presidency?

Surely if he is not fit to stand for re-election he isn't fit to do the job at present? That is an axiomatic observation is it not?

I hope someone starts asking this question in the next few days.

Over/Under bookmakers say 3 Days ☣️

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Darth Biden is out.

The last best hope for the Empire.

Darth Giggles is the lefts new hero.

After 4 years of slamming her, insulting and agreeing with everyone what a complete cluster she was, now she's the left;s new hero?

Sorry.

Gaslighting is now wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Obama had a problem wit unaccompanied minors. he didn't lose them, but he put them in the same "cages" that Trump used for minors

Good to know, the MSM certainly had me believing Trump loved locking up children in cages and separating them from their parents.

the Trump Administration did lose several 1000 kids

So Trump wasn't taking children and sending them off to internment camps never to be seen by their parents again? Isn't it really the job of the people looking after the kids to not lose them? I see how it's a good talking point though, those innocent immigrant children being mistreated really tugs on the heart strings.
edit on 21/7/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Right. Now watch everyone be distracted by this while the topic of the secret service allowing an assassination attempt on Trump be swept under the rug. Exactly as I already called it.

Exactly, and they can also captivate and fire up the liberals into a frenzy with all the drama and tension over who will be the candidate.

They're doing a good job of diverting the attention away from how wildly popular Trump is and how he's cruching the libs in the polls.

The talking heads know exactly who the Democratic candidate for Prez and VP will be, but they need to build up the ferver, slowly introduce and cultivate the 'chosen ones'.

Pitythis happened before the Kamal and Trump debate; I was really looking forward to Kamal spewing word salads, punctuted with her infamous nails-on-a-chalkboard cackle.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another 'Russian collusion' type of attack against Trump as the October Suprise by the weaponized guv. agencies, knowing there wouldn't be enough time to prove it was bought and paid for by the DNC.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

She isn't called "Heels up Harris" for nothing you know.

Because sexism is Republicans number one "go-to" when they're up against a formative candidate, like Harris.

God you guys are too easy to fool.

She is a terrible candidate, everyone outside of the Liberal delusion bubble knows it.

Who cares? It doesn't matter. She's not Trump. She's not as old as Biden. She'll keep the party's policies and the Obama/Biden legacy.

I predict no significant Democrats votes lost because it'll be Harris instead of Biden. It was always going to be Harris anyway, because Biden was not expected to survive another 4 years in the Oval Office.

Sure, whatever you say.

She will keep the party’s FAILED policies and the Obama/Biden FAILED legacy.

What policies will she have that will actually help American citizens?

Nothing the Democrat’s have done has worked so far.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
On Full Display

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The current regime is unable to account for the whereabouts of more than 85,000 children.

ICE has publicly stated that they have knowingly handed over children to sex traffickers.

A couple illegal immigrant children were recently discovered to have been turned over to MS-13 traffickers.

All under the purview of the "Border Tzar"

Edit:

Not to mention that American women and children are being raped and murdered by illegal immigrants every single day.
edit on 21-7-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So we went from Lost in Space to a Laughing Jackass.
Beware of Cheating some new or old Disease or WW3.
The Country at this Point in Time is in Shambles.
God Help and God Bless America.

a reply to: RazorV66

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join