It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: frogs453

She is a complete disaster.

Anyone that thinks she could beat Trump in a debate has a very low IQ, in the single digits.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Who else is itching to see Monday's KJP press briefing?

First question will be, have they told Joe Biden he's dropped out yet?

PS. I stole that question.
edit on 21-7-2024 by Tarzan007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
You guys the amount of people commenting on other forums that this is a good thing because this is what happened before Jacinda Ardern got elected in New Zealand and majority of US needs a leader like her in power is crazy pants.

I didn't know this what I have seen of New Zealand is mainly virus related and I didn't particularly like or understand what I saw with that from an outside perspective. Seemed kinda........I dont know. Words people use to describe republicans in the US if you know what I mean. But I dont know dont live there so it could have been fantastic and wonderful when she was in charge.

Just from the snapshot I've seen the lady made me a little uncomfortable.

As someone resident in New Zealand during the pandemic, I can tell you that Ardern handled the situation well, and voluntarily left office before her term was up, afterwards.

The US and UK governments vacillated and did not act cohesively or decisively and were probably some of the worst in the world in regard to dealing with the pandemic problem.

The current New Zealand government is a coalition of a center-right-wing party and two far-right-wing parties that everyone hoped would deal with the economic downturn, but who have instead tried to nullify our constitutional document (the Treaty of Waitangi), remove Maori names and documentation from government departments, and reduce funding for social services while implying that people using those services are trying to rort the system.

edit on 2024-07-21T14:58:53-05:0002Sun, 21 Jul 2024 14:58:53 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

But they do know that Trump personally thanked the Heritage Foundation who are behind the project for "getting me here" and his plans to have at least one of the creators in a WH position. 140 of those involved in the project had positions within his administration.

Of course he's going to distance himself. He's not going to tell you outright. That would hurt him with regular Republicans.

edit on 21-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Seems like the scare campaign about 2025 has failed.
Otherwise, Joe wouldn't have dropped out.

What that the last best bet?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

but I don't know if swing voter and the undecided are ready for Kamala, a woman of color, just yet.

Already starting the racist narrative I see. Gotta get that out early, huh ? I'm sure that's the excuse you'll use when she tanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why can't Kamalla just run on her administrations policies?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: RazorV66

Time to get the Hillary memes out

Ready

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

But they do know that Trump personally thanked the Heritage Foundation who are behind the project for "getting me here" and his plans to have at least one of the creators in a WH position. 140 of those involved in the project had positions within his administration.

Of course he's going to distance himself. He's not going to tell you outright. That would hurt him with regular Republicans.

Which is exactly why the majority of bullet points on PROJECT 2025 will never even be brought before the House or Senate if they do they will get voted down by moderate Republicans and whoever remains as Democrats.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Oh, I can see the parrots and bubble heads in the liberal media, calling anybody that do not like kamala a racist and anti-women, but lets face it, democrats are the ones that keep attacking women at try to replace them with men dress as women.

Is just soo laughable.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Those attributes will certainly work against her. There are already sexist comments being made about her in this very thread. Soon they're going to start with the "DEI hire" put-downs.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why can't Kamalla just run on her administrations policies?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(post by frogs453 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden is endorsing Kamala !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

The word salad queen is an embarrassment to this country.

There is no way she beats Trump unless they cheat on a massive scale again.

Talk about word salad! LOL
Kamala would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate.

Like, with a cloth ? Kamala can't get through a soft ball interview with a Liberal network, much less go head to head with Trump.

She could totally go head to head with Trump. She wouldn't' be trying to coddle Trump, like she did Biden. The claws would come out.

Someone Needs to Inform Kamala this is No Laughing Matter........

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

But you'd be happy with a candidate who supports and will try to pass them?

Ummm ok. Yikes.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

OhOh What's THIS!!!

Obama not

endorsing Kamala right away!!! 🤣

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Young Turks wants a brokered convention

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
People starting to wonder why Biden hasn't said anything "live" and in person yet !!!!!

Very concerning !! 😬

What if there's a National Emergency an hour from now?????

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Now when he forgets his wife

The very first example you gave of Trump lying is a lie its self. If you watch the full video you can clearly see he is referring to another women. And since I know you wont take me at my word, here's one of those fact checks you guys love so much. This is one of the main things about the left which I despise, they froth at the mouth ranting about lies and disinformation, but then completely ignore the outrageous lies coming from leftist politicians.

It's comical how the left projects their fears about Biden onto Trump. They live in their own little fantasy world, where they admire the most evil and vile liars on this planet. How can you possibly defend the blatant lies Biden told about his education during his early political career? Or what about some of the more absurd lies he has told in recent times? And Hillary is probably even worse, at least Biden has the excuse of senility, it really baffles me why so many people think she's a hero.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

The Washington folks bounce around town regularly.
They like to stay employed regardless of who is in the White House.
Something about livelihood and kids to feed and all that.

Project 2025 said Trump is not affiliated with them in any way. His name isn’t mentioned on any of those 1000 pages of it, nor anything else in that project.
Trump has shown he has nothing to do with project 2025.
Agenda 47 is Trump’s agenda for his next 4 year term, not project 2025.
You know this.
Evidence has been plastered all over here and the rest of the internet.
Stop the lies.
Stop disrespecting everybody here.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join