It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Biden will just say, I never said that!
edit on 30073031pm312024Sun, 21 Jul 2024 14:30:04 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Breaking: Hillary has endorsed Kamala. Kamala will get the official Nomination. Get ready.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Guess that means Kamala Harris will run as incumbent?

It's going to come down to Women and abortion rights vs Trump and Agenda 25.

Might be for the best really.

Or not.

The next debate is apt to be interesting.

edit on 21-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting enough, we will now have a much younger candidate running against an elderly candidate, who has had to take cognition tests for the past 6 years. Now when he forgets his wife, mistakes the old speaker of the house for another candidate running for President,continuously lauds a ficticious cannibalistic book/ movie character, and continously lauds foreign dictators, makes up nonsensical words,there will be no, "but look at Joe! He's worse!"

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I can't wait...I just hope you don't disappear for a while when she tanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: DAVID64

When you argue with leftists, you're arguing with the TV. It can't hear you and doesn't care.

I know, but they're like a Slinky. Fun to play with for a little while but they're a one trick pony so then they get boring and repetitive.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

She is already drumming the agenda 25, but what they failed to say is that agenda 25 is a proposition and Trump has nothing to do with it, it was defeated already in 2020 and as of today Trump has never taken any interest in it.

This proposition always comes out during major elections, but really nobody take it seriously in politics.

But what else can democrats use, they will keep pushing it any way the can, only idiots will drink the Kool-Aid.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
USSS and others have double duty now. They need to safeguard The World against any spiteful bitter scorched Earth moves by an exiting Biden. ☠️

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Also, kamala needs the delegates to vote for her to become official, but is plenty of democrats are wants somebody else as presidential candidate.

Soo she is still in limbo.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Now the Republicans need to sort out their geriatric, too.

link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
An inevitable and karmic end to Biden's decades of destroying these United States, and profiting off of the destruction of others. A true traitor in every sense of the word.

We shouldn't take this too lightly, so long as Joe has the nuclear codes and dementia.

A lot of things can still happen, the rogue SS group which includes the imbecile director, along with their FBI accomplices may try getting Trump again, and who knows what other atrocities they are planning. The entire deep state and the globalists are going to lose their power. They should be expected to strike again in very bad ways.

link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Oh Yeah......

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: FamCore

Clinton? Please God, noooooo....

Ever read her bio?

Probably the most qualified candidate.

Her bio? The official one?
I'm sure she had a lot of great things to say about herself.

Megaderp

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Right. Now watch everyone be distracted by this while the topic of the secret service allowing an assassination attempt on Trump be swept under the rug. Exactly as I already called it.

You do know the head of Secret Service has been subpoenaed to answer questions before Congress on Tuesday. America can multi-task just fine look at how many still text and drive

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Who else is itching to see Monday's KJP press briefing?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Say what you will. At a family reunion of 100 people yesterday there were people of both political sides. The only consensus was both candidates are too old. There should be an age cap. And that also came from those the same age or older.

That should be concerning. Now granted although there were Republicans, but there were no extremists wearing Maga gear, buy 300.00 Trump sneakers, let's skip this and go to the rally type of Republicans there. And also concern among the female GOP regarding rights for their young adult daughters of child bearing age. Trump now says no abortion ban, but everyone(unless you choose not to) remembers how he was in favor of one and also stated "there should be some punishment" for women who aborted.

It was quite civil unlike ATS of course.

This election could have just swung more in favor of Dems with Biden out. Really don't know yet.
edit on 21-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Wookiep
Right. Now watch everyone be distracted by this while the topic of the secret service allowing an assassination attempt on Trump be swept under the rug. Exactly as I already called it.

You do know the head of Secret Service has been subpoenaed to answer questions before Congress on Tuesday. America can multi-task just fine look at how many still text and drive

She might resign and not show up. 😀

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I can't wait...I just hope you don't disappear for a while when she tanks!

I didn't say I think she'll win the election. I said I thought she'd win a debate against Trump. I think the change up is exciting, and I'm glad to have a better choice than Biden. I think Kamala will do just as good as Biden among Democrats, but I don't know if swing voter and the undecided are ready for Kamala, a woman of color, just yet.
edit on 5520242024k42America/Chicago2024-07-21T14:42:55-05:0002pm2024-07-21T14:42:55-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They know project 2025 has zero to do with Trump’s Agenda 47, but they keep pushing that false garbage.
It’s just another hoax to go with the rest of them.
Pretty despicable that people keep doing it here too.
They know better.
They know the lies they’re pushing.
They have no respect for anybody else here when they do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join