It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The following animated gifs are compiled from the Trump rally video recording by David J Stewart: Source

They all focus on the middle window on the southern wall of building 6. All the images have been rotated and moved to account for the movement and camera shake, no other editing done.

40 seconds before 1st shot:

7 seconds before 1st shot:

5 seconds after 1st shot:

10 seconds after 1st shot:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I've seen the video, and that last gif makes me believe it is not muzzle flash, but perhaps the local police searching inside the building's rooms with powerful LED flashlights. We saw them patrolling the perimeter of the building, so I'm guessing a second team was doing the same inside.

The problem with a shooter on that level is that they would have had the chain wire fencing in the way. I don't know if a shot could be fired above the fence from that window.

edit on 30/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I agree it is not a gun shot. The camera was not directed there when the first 3 shots took place. People moving around inside with flashlights, packing up after firing their shot?

The frames 7 sec before the first shot is weird with the red light and window looking a bit broken. The at 5 seconds after the first shot the window looks shattered. Another 5 seconds later and the window is fine again with some lights moving around.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Encia22

The at 5 seconds after the first shot the window looks shattered. Another 5 seconds later and the window is fine again with some lights moving around.

Well, it is the American Glass Research company after all... self-healing glass, perhaps.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Here is the full “Sniper’s Nest” video….

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This image is compiled from the more clearer frames of from the gif animations above. It is help provide a clear look at just what is happening with window 3 around the time of the Trump shooting.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
New ATS thread for the window 3 topic:

The mysterious window 3 in the Trump shooting

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

That’s not a muzzle flash. The bullets fired at Trump had a downward trajectory. Your window would have to have an upward trajectory.

Kwaka, you only have manufactured innuendo. It’s kind of sad really.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ever think to just look up muzzle flash 223?

Looks like nothing you’re trying to manufacture. There is no evidence of a shooter than Crooks and the sniper who shot Crooks.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

That’s not a muzzle flash.... Kwaka, you only have manufactured innuendo.

I never said it was a mussel flash if you are referring to the t +10sec images. I get it if some videos are too much for you too watch. At least read the thread before make more unfounded accusations.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Might watch this video.

Trump Assassination Attempt - Was 2nd Shooter In Bottom Window? Was There A Sniper On Water Tower?
youtu.be...

Might help you save some embarrassment. Unless your are trying to be a distraction?
edit on 31-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hmm..

Kwaka, circle in the above picture what window you think Trump was supposedly shot from?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

what window you think Trump was supposedly shot from?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So. No clear line of sight. Huh.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
With the recent release by James Copenhaver it has provided a lot to review in this analysis with the following updates:

Source

This image frame is taken at the time of shot #1. It shows the damage to the top rail of the bleacher as the bullet passes with the sound of the gunshot heard a few frames later. None of the crowd have had time to react at this stage.

The Unknown person has presented a lot of confusion in determining the sequence of events. From another video closer to Trump, there was one security member that also ducked down in a matter of frames as the first bullet passes. It is likely this person was a Veteran and developed an instinct to respond to gunfire. It is possible that the unknown person in the above image is also a Veteran and why such quick reaction to the sonic boom of the bullet.

Source

This Unknown person does briefly stand up about 3 minutes after shot #1. Have not found any video of security removing anyone in the immediate location of the Unknown person. Don't have any reports that someone got injured in this location. One thing that does raise doubt is how the crowd has moved away in the area around the Unknown person as if someone has fallen, similar to the area where James and David is.

Source

On the balance of probabilities and until more evidence comes along, I have updated the victim map:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The following image is compiled to verify the positions of David and James in this analysis.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

So. No clear line of sight. Huh.

The position of James has been more clearly defined, standing a few feet to right side of David. From David's position, window #3 will appear more to the left side of the northern bleachers, resulting in a more clear line of sight.

The first shot is the one that hit Trump and David. James got hit twice as the sniper went further off target with each shot. Is the person standing in the way between James and window #3 Corey?

With all the video recordings going on that day, I am finding it hard to believe that not even one camera has captured the kid on the roof firing the first three shots at Trump. Is one reason such a video has not been released is because this situation did not happen? From video of another angle of the kid on the roof, there is no recoil when Shot #1 occurs.

Another question about all the alignments is why is the stage not aligned with the path at the front of the stage? Is this slight misalignment on purpose to help with the alignment of a second shooter?

edit on 3-8-2024 by kwaka because: formatting

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Probably some poor employee told to have people move because they are trespassing like what is said at 5:02. I haven’t ever worked “security” in 20 years, but have had to tell people to move off plant property. Everting from random people, hunters, to mushroom hunters.

15 years from my last security days. There was about 80-100 people gathered around the AGR complex and building 6:

The Unbelievable Security Gap That Allowed Crooks To Get In Position

From the @realdjstew724 video, security had been constantly trying to move people away from the south side of building 6 for an hour before the event. They could stay on the rest of the property, just not that section that had the best view of Trump around the mysterious window #3. Trump was the only reason the people where there, they did not care about the rest of the AGR complex.

Why would security go through all the stress of trying to clear out the closest section of the property that could look at Trump? Yet people where fine to stay just a bit out of the way? These actions by security does suggest foreknowledge at limiting public interactions with the planned hot zone. Is it possible there was some undisclosed security team inside building 6, window 3 that had to work that day to keep their view of Trump clear?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join