It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has Covid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: quintessentone
More importantly for everyone...

5. The latest Covid variant is gaining steam.

Biden’s infection comes as high or very high Covid virus levels are being recorded in the wastewater of 26 states, Gounder said. The CDC’s latest Covid data shows a significant uptick in emergency room visits due to the disease, and the test positivity rate as of July 6 was 11 percent.

www.politico.com...

Yet no masks for Biden or all the people he was in "contact" with that day !!!!! No quarantine either for anybody else. Why is that not suspicious? Biden had a mask hanging on his head for years before. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why was Trump wearing a mask after his hospital visit BEFORE and not now?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
After all the nice words uttered about the division being furthered from one side only i was genuinely hoping to see people wish biden well and a fast recovery....

Needles to say I'm not surprised this isn't the case and the tango of division goes on...

wait a minute. People are talking about the system, the things done during covid that sucked quite badly, but I don't see anyone wishing him harm, or being hateful towards him. Just pointing out facts. But I suppose when snowflakes see this, they melt a little inside and think that if we don't "wish him well", we are actually saying he's literally Hitler, and a threat to democracy and the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Covid is only deadly when democrats wants to have mail in ballots during the national elections.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
groundwork is being put in place as we speak. Be looking for more lockdowns and election fairness to be a priority. It's not fair to brown people to not elect a democrat. And we have to be fair, or are you raycist?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Biden’s infection comes as high or very high Covid virus levels are being recorded in the wastewater of 26 states, Gounder said. The CDC’s latest Covid data shows a significant uptick in emergency room visits due to the disease, and the test positivity rate as of July 6 was 11 percent.

www.politico.com...

Yet no masks for Biden or all the people he was in "contact" with that day !!!!! No quarantine either for anybody else. Why is that not suspicious? Biden had a mask hanging on his head for years before. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

probably because a large group of DERPs were trying to gaslight everyone into thinking that wearing a mask like object made of t-shirt material was going to protect you and others from a tiny virus. Eventually, folks got smarter, and now the ones who know, know, and the one's who don't still wear masks while driving alone in their cars. What color is your mask?
edit on 18-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Phony response. The issue is Biden x1000 🥳️🥳️

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Phony response. The issue is Biden x1000 🥳️🥳️

Phony response to a phony question.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Like one of those movies that you can see whats coming

Forget that lol

GOD BLESS AMERICA

edit on 18-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Freeborn
Time for Hilary to step up to the plate and save the day for you guys?

Well, if I'm not mistaken, she DOES have experience dodging sniper fire, right?

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base." - Hillary 2008

So, there's that.

Usually, Hillary is behind the snipers, rather than in front of them.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Biden said:

“I’m sick,” Biden posted on X on Wednesday evening, soon after news circulated of his testing positive for COVID-19. However, he followed that up with another post that continued: “of Elon Musk and his rich buddies trying to buy this election. And if you agree, pitch in here.” That post included photos of Musk and Trump, along with a link to a donation site for the Biden campaign.

www.msn.com...

I wonder how much money that will bring in.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

“I’m sick,” Biden posted on X on Wednesday evening, soon after news circulated of his testing positive for COVID-19. However, he followed that up with another post that continued: “of Elon Musk and his rich buddies trying to buy this election. And if you agree, pitch in here.” That post included photos of Musk and Trump, along with a link to a donation site for the Biden campaign.

YEAH SURE.

The Democrats have plenty of uber rich people who contribute to them just like the Republicans have plenty of uber rich people who contribute to the Republicans.

He's just jealous that those people donating to the Republicans have rejected him and his failed policies and aren't donating to him instead.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

YEAH SURE.

The Democrats have plenty of uber rich people who contribute to them just like the Republicans have plenty of uber rich people who contribute to the Republicans.

He's just jealous that those people donating to the Republicans have rejected him and his failed policies and aren't donating to him instead.

Migrant crossings have plunged due to his crackdown, how is that a fail?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes but he also will no be doing campaigning and that means donors will not be giving money.

Democrat donors don't care if Joe is on the campaign trail or being preserved in a cryogenic freezer.

They pay to see what Bill Clinton and Lizzo are going to do behind closed doors.

👉👌

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

I think this is a combination of sub-plots. One is that the attempt on Trump swung the popular polls to his favor. biden is falling apart at the same time. It looks bad for dems. So, parade biden out with covid, get the pity vote to help balance the scales, and provide a reason for him exiting the race in the process. I can believe that a hell of a lot more than Trump getting shot at as a PR stunt...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

10 million illegals in the US with billionaires' cartels and Chinese phytanyl under biden, really, wow can I sell you some beach front in the moon.

We got open borders by biden design, plain and simple. Even terrorist are welcome in the US.

Lets not forget that also zylazine or tranq is also finding its way into inner cities in America specially democrat ones.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

10 million illegals in the US with billionaires' cartels and Chinese phytanyl under biden, really, wow can I sell you some beach front in the moon.

We got open borders by biden design, plain and simple. Even terrorist are welcome in the US.

Lets not forget that also zylazine or tranq is also finding its way into inner cities in America specially democrat ones.

S&P 500 at all-time high, so another fail in your estimation?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

YEAH SURE.

www.cbsnews.com...

how was that even possible? He wrecked the border, then told everyone he had done all he could do, and Congress needed to give him more money. Sounds like he lied. again. But like the fireman who set the building on fire, then saved the puppy, this is a dick move.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Really, you really need to get your facts on senile biden and his catastrophic to America and the America people economy, how much you are paying for milk this days my friend.

I am some idiot that does not what goes on in the nation you know, maybe you will be able to lie to the millenniums, but I am baby boomer.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Really, you really need to get your facts on senile biden and his catastrophic to America and the America people economy, how much you are paying for milk this days my friend.

I am some idiot that does not what goes on in the nation you know, maybe you will be able to lie to the millenniums, but I am baby boomer.

Ha ha so the stocks at an all time high is fake news? You crack me up.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

Doctor Fauci at the Time Recommended it . In Retrospect , back then it was Considered a Reasonable Precaution . Little did President Trump know he was Being Played.......

edit on 18-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

YEAH SURE.

www.cbsnews.com...

Good thing they thought of that before it was too late and 25 million got in. 🤣🤣 Great Campaign move. In the meantime, millions of Migrants are in poverty no thanks to Biden and Mayorkas.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join