It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has Covid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: FlyersFan

“I’m sick,” Biden posted on X on Wednesday evening, soon after news circulated of his testing positive for COVID-19. However, he followed that up with another post that continued: “of Elon Musk and his rich buddies trying to buy this election. And if you agree, pitch in here.” That post included photos of Musk and Trump, along with a link to a donation site for the Biden campaign.

YEAH SURE.

The Democrats have plenty of uber rich people who contribute to them just like the Republicans have plenty of uber rich people who contribute to the Republicans.

He's just jealous that those people donating to the Republicans have rejected him and his failed policies and aren't donating to him instead.

Migrant crossings have plunged due to his crackdown, how is that a fail?

www.cbsnews.com...

Good thing they thought of that before it was too late and 25 million got in. 🤣🤣 Great Campaign move. In the meantime, millions of Migrants are in poverty no thanks to Biden and Mayorkas.

More great campaign moves are coming down the pipeline.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Oh, you talking about the more homeless camps coming down from the pipeline? democrats hell holes are full of them.

That is where the illegals are camping now.

biden and democrats in 4 years has manage turn America into a third world country.

I wonder if they will show their accomplishments on national tv, will love to see the pictures of the homeless in the streets on billboards.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, you talking about the more homeless camps coming down from the pipeline? democrats hell holes are full of them.

That is where the illegals are camping now.

biden and democrats in 4 years has manage turn America into a third world country.

I wonder if they will show their accomplishments on national tv, will love to see the pictures of the homeless in the streets on billboards.

Hold tight, it will be a bumpy ride.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I am sure it will, I can see the desperation of not having a viable candidate anymore in the democratic party.
and nothing show for in 4 years of failures.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I am sure it will, I can see the desperation of not having a viable candidate anymore in the democratic party.
and nothing show for in 4 years of failures.

All Presidents promise the world and fail to deliver, where's Trump's wall?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Was my Reply to your Insinuating Post Satisfying Enough for you ? I'm waiting for a Response.............

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

biden made a big hole in it and let over 10 million illegals, cartels, sex traffickers' women and children, drug dealers and terrorist come across with first class invitation.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Was my Reply to your Insinuating Post Satisfying Enough for you ? I'm waiting for a Response.............

I gave you a response rather a question, where's Trump's wall?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Biden administration stopped the wall construction after entering office in 2021.

You know reading the news and what your favorite political party politicians has done is exhilarating for the mind.

www.msn.com... Serp

What are your really doing, I actually was enjoying your post before you got brain impaired for biden.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Biden administration stopped the wall construction after entering office in 2021.

You know reading the news and what your favorite political party politicians has done is exhilarating for the mind.

www.msn.com... Serp

What are your really doing, I actually was enjoying your post before you got brain impaired for biden.

I am just trying to find out why everyone mentions Biden's failures and ignores Trump's failures.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

www.msn.com... Serp

I am just trying to find out why everyone mentions Biden's failures and ignores Trump's failures.

….and what failures were those? Enlighten us please.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

www.msn.com... Serp

More importantly, can you provide us here with his taxation policy with the numbers crunched and expert analyst opinions on it?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

www.msn.com... Serp

More importantly, can you provide us here with his taxation policy with the numbers crunched and expert analyst opinions on it?

also known as, changing the topic because staying on the current conversation would make someone look really stupid. Can't have that, BTW, what about Trump being orange? Know who else is orange? Hitler.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.msn.com... Serp

also known as, changing the topic because staying on the current conversation would make someone look really stupid. Can't have that, BTW, what about Trump being orange? Know who else is orange? Hitler.

Another potential Trump failure...

taxfoundation.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

www.msn.com... Serp

Lay it out for us, I’ve heard different things from different sources. I’m curious what sources you’re using, so can you provide that info or not?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

www.msn.com... Serp

Lay it out for us, I’ve heard different things from different sources. I’m curious what sources you’re using, so can you provide that info or not?

Let the experts lay it out for you.

taxfoundation.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

also known as, changing the topic because staying on the current conversation would make someone look really stupid

That would be a always. The farce is strong.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

also known as, changing the topic because staying on the current conversation would make someone look really stupid

That would be a always. The farce is strong.

Didn't read what experts have to say about Trump's taxation policy. Predictable.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

www.msn.com... Serp

taxfoundation.org...

I asked you tell us about his failures you mentioned not his future ideas. Like usual you don’t want to show the receipts but for some reason you’re alway demanding them from others. Gotcha 👍

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

www.msn.com... Serp

taxfoundation.org...

I asked you tell us about his failures you mentioned not his future ideas. Like usual you don’t want to show the receipts but for some reason you’re alway demanding them from others. Gotcha 👍

prospect.org...

Gotcha.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join