It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Time for Hilary to step up to the plate and save the day for you guys?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

That was #ing mean!

lol

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sources saying Biden is no longer asking if he can win...he's asking if Kamala can win.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Lmao Kamala as the candidate. This should be good!

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Watch party

Just saw that too

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

man shut your mouth, don't be wishin that on us. what did we ever do to you?
edit on 17-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I assure you guys, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies let alone our bosom buddies from across the pond.

The prospect of Kamala is equally worrying?

Surely we all deserve better than this?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

i just had a awful thought, what if they nominate AOC.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Joe staying in the race until Dr. Jill's head of the USSS allows an attempted ass ass ination to occur.

That ass ass ination attempt fails miserably.

Suddenly Joe is now ready to leave.

It's almost as if Joe had been expecting a 'game changer' to save him.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yeah, thats not funny, it would be entertaining as hell but it isn't funny at all.

You want to energize the Republican base that's how you energize the Republican base. But I don't think she is as highly regarded in the DNC anymore, stepping over Kamala could lose a chunk of committed votes

for perspective Kamala is pulling a 4.6 to Hilliary's 2.5

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

So the most important head of state in the world took an experimental gene therapy concoction.If anyone believes that they will believe anything good luck.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Joe staying in the race until Dr. Jill's head of the USSS allows an attempted ass ass ination to occur.

That’s how they’re spinning his Covid.

Joy Reid and Jen Psaki said that Biden having COVID is "exactly the same" as Trump surviving an assassination attempt.

You CAN'T make this up.

t.me...#/69573

They are so desperate it’s a new level of cringe.
edit on 17-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh Boy o Boy 💡

Here’s where President Biden visited in Las Vegas before his COVID-19 diagnosis

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) - President Joe Biden was expected to speak at two Las Vegas events Wednesday afternoon ahead of his COVID diagnosis.

UnidosUS says they are the nation’s largest Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization. Biden was set to speak at the conference at MGM Grand when organizers announced the President had tested positive.

“I was just on the phone with the President, and he shared his disappointment with not being able to join us this afternoon,” organizers said. “The President’s been at many events and he just tested positive for COVID.”

President Biden was set to speak at a campaign event following the Unidos Conference. Former Gov. Steve Sisolak made the announcement of the President’s diagnosis.

Shortly before his diagnosis, Biden was at Lindo Michoacan meeting people and shaking hands. Biden’s doctor said the President felt okay for the event, but wasn’t feeling better and therefore took a COVID-19 test.

On Tuesday, Biden spoke at the NAACP Conference at Mandalay Bay before a campaign event at College of Southern Nevada, then visiting Mario’s Westside Market.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Look Maw no MASK!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 How phony is this going to get?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

“I was just on the phone with the President, and he shared his disappointment with not being able to join us this afternoon,” organizers said. “The President’s been at many events and he just tested positive for COVID.”

Let's await the subsequent outbreak that won't happen. Whomever he was around should go get tested as well, right? But I bet they won't.

edit on 17-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

So the most important head of state in the world took an experimental gene therapy concoction.If anyone believes that they will believe anything good luck.

Which head of state are you referring to?

Both Trump and Biden were vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh Boy o Boy 💡

Here’s where President Biden visited in Las Vegas before his COVID-19 diagnosis

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) - President Joe Biden was expected to speak at two Las Vegas events Wednesday afternoon ahead of his COVID diagnosis.

UnidosUS says they are the nation’s largest Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization. Biden was set to speak at the conference at MGM Grand when organizers announced the President had tested positive.

President Biden was set to speak at a campaign event following the Unidos Conference. Former Gov. Steve Sisolak made the announcement of the President’s diagnosis.

Shortly before his diagnosis, Biden was at Lindo Michoacan meeting people and shaking hands. Biden’s doctor said the President felt okay for the event, but wasn’t feeling better and therefore took a COVID-19 test.

On Tuesday, Biden spoke at the NAACP Conference at Mandalay Bay before a campaign event at College of Southern Nevada, then visiting Mario’s Westside Market.

NEW: President Joe Biden seen being a superspreader at a Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas just one hour before he announced he had cov*d.

At 5:20 pm eastern time, Biden's National Latino Engagement Director
@michelleavillgs
posted the following video from Las Vegas.

Less than one hour later, it was announced that Biden had cov*d and had to cancel his event in Las Vegas.

"Biden spending a moment with a young girl and her family in Las Vegas today at iconic Mexican restaurant Lindo Michoacán," Villegas said at 5:20 pm today.
x.com...

He’s trying to kill everyone in Nevada!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It's Harris anyway you look at it, if they remove him then Harris is next unless they pull a fast one at the DNC. The last time they did that it didn't go well.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The Democrat party is so RACIST, I don't think they'll accept another Black Presidential candidate in the near future.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join