It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has Covid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Commentator Lou Dobbs began exhibiting some of the same symptoms as Joe Biden. Dobbs just died a few hours ago.

edit on 1872024 by WeMustCare because: Artificial intelligence sucks

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You need to stop mucking up all of these threads with your off topic nonsense.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

If the mods deem I am off topic they will let me know.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The Tax Foundation has been a vocal critic of the Trump administration's trade policies, particularly tariffs.
. From wiki, gotta love those non bias think tanks, very credible, right?🙄🙄🙄

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I seen it in the news, very sad, I did like him a lot, very sad.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

The Tax Foundation has been a vocal critic of the Trump administration's trade policies, particularly tariffs.

They have 80 years experience, I think they know what they are doing whereas the people here...doubtful.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Biden's condition update:

How is Biden feeling?
In an update Thursday Biden's doctor said the president does not have a fever and his vital signs remain normal.

In a previous note distributed by the White House, Mr. Biden's doctor said the president had mild upper respiratory symptoms Wednesday afternoon, including a runny nose and a "non-productive cough."

The doctor said Mr. Biden's respiratory rate, temperature and pulse oximetry were all normal at the time.

Biden "felt okay" for his first event in Nevada but was tested for COVID after not feeling better, the note added.

The president told reporters before departing Las Vegas, "I feel good." In a social media post, Mr. Biden thanked people for their well wishes and said that he will "continue to work to get the job done for the American people" while recovering.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Agreed, they do it every time in every thread, circular arguments, round n round nonstop. I’m partially at fault for engaging, sorry.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Agreed, they do it every time in every thread, circular arguments, round n round nonstop. I’m partially at fault for engaging, sorry.

Just countering the off-topic nonsense. If the mods allow it then get over it.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

They have 80 years experience, I think they know what they are doing whereas the people here...doubtful.

Sure buddy👍. I think we’re done here👋

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sure buddy👍. I think we’re done here👋

Of course we are done here.
edit on q00000051731America/Chicago0909America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
if they do abandon him there's no way they will win, i don't know what to say about this other than wtf, its almost like the media and others within the democrat leadership have been infiltrated by the Republican party to sabotage themselves. what next, will dems dissolve the party after losing and join the Republican party?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ya, a bunch of “experts”.

Most problems on planet earth are the product of “experts”.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Ya, a bunch of “experts”.

Most problems on planet earth are the product of “experts”.

What they report makes sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

" I gave you a response rather a question, where's Trump's wall? "

Ah , that would be a Question for the 2019 U.S. Congress and the Present Biden Administration that KILLED It Good ! What ? Ukraine got the Money Allocated for the WALL Instead ? Then President Trump KNEW ALL About that Little Secret the Dems THOUGHT they Had Kept Unnoticed at the Time to...

edit on 18-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Here's another one, where is the Republican Party?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

WOW , Your Memeing is Improving . Keep Up the Good Work !

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

WOW , Your Memeing is Improving . Keep Up the Good Work !

Have another beer and relax.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Biden administration stopped the wall construction after entering office in 2021.

You know reading the news and what your favorite political party politicians has done is exhilarating for the mind.

www.msn.com... Serp

What are your really doing, I actually was enjoying your post before you got brain impaired for biden.

I am just trying to find out why everyone mentions Biden's failures and ignores Trump's failures.

….and what failures were those? Enlighten us please.

More importantly, can you provide us here with his taxation policy with the numbers crunched and expert analyst opinions on it?
Lay it out for us, I’ve heard different things from different sources. I’m curious what sources you’re using, so can you provide that info or not?

Let the experts lay it out for you.

taxfoundation.org...

I asked you tell us about his failures you mentioned not his future ideas. Like usual you don’t want to show the receipts but for some reason you’re alway demanding them from others. Gotcha 👍

prospect.org...

Gotcha.

FFS. Your sources absolutely suck. What a joke that was, most of it not even true. It’s op-ed hit piece from a libtard professor at Berkeley 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️WTF? It’s no wonder your brains scrambled.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Biden administration stopped the wall construction after entering office in 2021.

You know reading the news and what your favorite political party politicians has done is exhilarating for the mind.

www.msn.com... Serp

What are your really doing, I actually was enjoying your post before you got brain impaired for biden.

I am just trying to find out why everyone mentions Biden's failures and ignores Trump's failures.

….and what failures were those? Enlighten us please.

More importantly, can you provide us here with his taxation policy with the numbers crunched and expert analyst opinions on it?
Lay it out for us, I’ve heard different things from different sources. I’m curious what sources you’re using, so can you provide that info or not?

Let the experts lay it out for you.

taxfoundation.org...

I asked you tell us about his failures you mentioned not his future ideas. Like usual you don’t want to show the receipts but for some reason you’re alway demanding them from others. Gotcha 👍

prospect.org...

Gotcha.

FFS. Your sources absolutely suck. What a joke that was, most of it not even true. It’s op-ed hit piece from a libtard professor at Berkeley 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️WTF? It’s no wonder your brains scrambled.

It's all true and that is why you are triggered.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join