It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'd still like to know why the Democrats are hading the election to Trump on a silver platter.

My guess is Biden policies have trashed the economy so badly there's no way to stop another depression OR war, and they want to ensure Trump gets the blame; them they can take over next time and finish fulfilling their dreams.

Worst case scenario for them? Trump turns it ll around and finishes exposing their agenda.

The Light Trump has brought to the table has exposed the dark agenda we have unknowingly been fighting for decades.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It was some prediction I read that once Trump takes office the economy will come down crashing, all democrats biden economy is hanging by a hair right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat
I'd say this is another delay tactic to stay as the candidate.
Joe's trying to run out the clock to be replaced.
He thinks they won't try to pressure him directly if he is recuperating from covid.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yes but he also will no be doing campaigning and that means donors will not be giving money.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: nugget1

It was some prediction I read that once Trump takes office the economy will come down crashing, all democrats biden economy is hanging by a hair right now.

I agree, but I don't need a prediction to tell me Bined has brought us to the brink of a total economic collapse or WWIII.
If anyone can turn this around, it's DJT-but that may be beyond even his ability.

Only time will tell, but we've got a lot to lose if we don't take this one last chance. This is our 'wake up' call.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

If Biden has covid, I have a 32" waistline and dating Shakira.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

...and then, Biden almost died, just like Trump almost died but Biden almost died from Covid.

So, we must lockdown the entire USA now and only allow mail-in voting.

For Biden's health....of course...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes but he also will no be doing campaigning and that means donors will not be giving money.

He's still got $230M in the bank.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

This time last election he had over a Billion.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I heard that since Schmer's comment to the donors about biden will make democrats lose, the donors has not been very generous at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"I wish for an exit strategy" 💥

edit on Jul-17-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡

Nah.

Just gimme Jeannie and I'm good ...🤣💥

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As soon as the deadline passes to replace him...the money and the MSM/DNC resuscitation will resume.
He knows this...and so does the DNC.
edit on CpmWed, 17 Jul 2024 18:49:03 -0500Wednesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Biden, the DNC and his campaign are a pathetic joke.

COVID? Blegh. His retard campaign staff just know they can’t match the pure energy of post-assassination attempt Trump and the electrifying convention.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think Chuck and Adam played a little bit of bad cop, worse cop, and painted Joe a picture of what could happen if he continues.

too much of a coincidence the same day he talks with them he has COVID

Perhaps one or both hinted 25th Amendment, precedings and aftermath VS resigning the campaign quietly

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Biden has covid, I have a 32" waistline and dating Shakira.

Shakira uh, ok. 32" waistline, not a chance!

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

This time last election he had over a Billion.

Someone finally wised up and realized that 100 million in campaign funds can go the way of the Dodo in comparison to the overall plan. Take the hit.

I still say they pull off another steal BAMN, but it won't be as difficult as last time.

Are they still working to "Trump-ProofŠ" the government in case their election theft doesn't pan out? I'm sure they are, amongst other safeguards to their flavor of democracy.

Honestly, if they wanted Joe out of the way, he's 81 years old, ffs! You don't have to get that creative!

Q: Do I think the DNC is that abysmal?

A: Yes, I think they are that abysmal.

edit on 17-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'd still like to know why the Democrats are hading the election to Trump on a silver platter.

My guess is Biden policies have trashed the economy so badly there's no way to stop another depression OR war, and they want to ensure Trump gets the blame; them they can take over next time and finish fulfilling their dreams.

Worst case scenario for them? Trump turns it ll around and finishes exposing their agenda.

The Light Trump has brought to the table has exposed the dark agenda we have unknowingly been fighting for decades.

They have booby traps set that will go off systematically over time if a (R) wins The White House. Smaller traps are set if (R)s take The Senate and/or keep The House. ☠️

The Cabinet Departments are seeded deep with NWO-Democrat operatives and shills at high and mid levels that can't be rooted out so easy. ☠️

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This is his 3rd bout with the disease despite the boosters.

Is it Joe Bidens turn to survive a brush with death?

The new Biden message to everyone is df guy ygv b bvcc.
And Joe is one tough bastard, battling Covid for the third time, that takes guts man. How heroic, Joe's a fighter.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I have a 32" waistline and dating Shakira

the dreams of fat old men about extra fine chica's.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I have a 32" waistline and dating Shakira

the dreams of fat old men about extra fine chica's.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join