It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has Covid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't Biden say if you got the shot you won't get covid?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Misinformation as usual. Biden has a mild case of Covid because he did get the shot. See how that works?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Sure. Magic.

I could be like the left and be sad that it won't kill him.

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: marg6043

Biden administration stopped the wall construction after entering office in 2021.

You know reading the news and what your favorite political party politicians has done is exhilarating for the mind.

www.msn.com... Serp

What are your really doing, I actually was enjoying your post before you got brain impaired for biden.

I am just trying to find out why everyone mentions Biden's failures and ignores Trump's failures.

….and what failures were those? Enlighten us please.

More importantly, can you provide us here with his taxation policy with the numbers crunched and expert analyst opinions on it?
Lay it out for us, I’ve heard different things from different sources. I’m curious what sources you’re using, so can you provide that info or not?

Let the experts lay it out for you.

taxfoundation.org...

I asked you tell us about his failures you mentioned not his future ideas. Like usual you don’t want to show the receipts but for some reason you’re alway demanding them from others. Gotcha 👍

prospect.org...

Gotcha.

FFS. Your sources absolutely suck. What a joke that was, most of it not even true. It’s op-ed hit piece from a libtard professor at Berkeley 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️WTF? It’s no wonder your brains scrambled.

It's all true and that is why you are triggered.
🤣🤣🤣 Ummmm no it’s not. Trump didn’t promise all that stuff, lie after lie after lie. You obviously will believe anything you read, Interested in a real nice bridge? Get help.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sure. Magic.

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

Each side has extremists devolved into that state now. That's what we all should be sad about.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sure. Magic.

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

Each side has extremists devolved into that state now. That's what we all should be sad about.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

When the left goes full retard, blame both sides.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Misinformation as usual. Biden has a mild case of Covid because he did get the shot. See how that works?

"Mild Case"? Look at Biden last night: x.com...
😨

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Sure. Magic.

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

Wrong, blame both sides when both extremist sides go full bat# crazy with hate. Lost souls.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

according to the mayo clinic that can't happen.

Can a COVID-19 vaccine give you COVID-19?

No. The COVID-19 vaccines available in the U.S. don't use the live virus that causes COVID-19. Because of this, the COVID-19 vaccines can't cause you to become sick with COVID-19. It can take a few weeks for your body to build immunity after getting a COVID-19 vaccination. As a result, it's possible that you could become infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 just before or after being vaccinated.
COVID-19 vaccines: Get the facts

and johns hopkins

MYTH: Getting the COVID-19 vaccine gives you COVID-19. FACT: The vaccine for COVID-19 cannot and will not give you COVID-19. The two authorized mRNA vaccines instruct your cells to reproduce a protein that is part of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, which helps your body recognize and fight the virus, if it comes along. The COVID-19 vaccine does not contain the SARS-Co-2 virus, so you cannot get COVID-19 from the vaccine. The protein that helps your immune system recognize and fight the virus does not cause infection of any sort.

COVID-19 Vaccines: Myth Versus Fact

there are more.

so mr/ mrs i post facts how you gonna spin that?

edit on 18-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sure. Magic.

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

Wrong, blame both sides when both extremist sides go full bat# crazy with hate. Lost souls.

The left is souless.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

OK , Cheers....

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You misunderstood my post. Let me rephrase it for clarity. Getting the shot boosts one's immune system to tackle the virus, thus it is expected that when someone contracts the virus the symptoms will be of a mild nature. Get it now? I am not sure why this needs to be explained at this juncture in time.
edit on q00000008731America/Chicago4141America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
July 18, 2024

To show he doesn't have a racist bone in his body, President Biden allowed BET (Black Entertainment Television) network to interview him today.

Biden told the interviewer he doesn't recall the name of the guy he appointed as Secretary of Defense, but he's a "Black man".

Source: nbcmontana.com... peared-to-stumble-when-recalling-the-name-of-defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-and-referred-to-him-as-a-black-man-during-a-recent-interview-the

🤡 Worst U.S. President Ever 😒

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Your source link does not go anywhere.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
July 18, 2024

To show he doesn't have a racist bone in his body, President Biden allowed BET (Black Entertainment Television) network to interview him today.

Biden told the interviewer he doesn't recall the name of the guy he appointed as Secretary of Defense, but he's a "Black man".

Source: nbcmontana.com... peared-to-stumble-when-recalling-the-name-of-defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-and-referred-to-him-as-a-black-man-during-a-recent-interview-the

🤡 Worst U.S. President Ever 😒

Watch this video which explains Biden's stumbling or rather stuttering which everyone needs to be educated about.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Where are these right wing extremists? All the mass shooters are loony lefties!

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Where are these right wing extremists? All the mass shooters are loony lefties!

Playing the blame game serves nobody. Everyone needs to focus on what remedial measures can either candidate do to fix the country or will things continue as per usual?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You're the one that keeps saying it's "both sides".

You are the one BLAMING Republicans for everything Democrats have done. When confronted, you run away or project

Are you lying on purpose? I don't believe you're ignorant, I think you know EXACTLY what you're doing.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join