It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden has Covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

dont you have to be 35? isnt she 34 so she would just BARELY be to young?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Her birthday is October 13, 1989 so AOC would be 'a ok' in that regard.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

actually she is 47 now and still looks as good as she did when she was in her 20's. and was a with a guy 10 years younger than her until june 2022.

see i told she was a fat old mans dream, nah i had to wiki her. but she still is a fine chica.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh Boy o Boy đź’ˇ

Here’s where President Biden visited in Las Vegas before his COVID-19 diagnosis

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) - President Joe Biden was expected to speak at two Las Vegas events Wednesday afternoon ahead of his COVID diagnosis.

UnidosUS says they are the nation’s largest Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization. Biden was set to speak at the conference at MGM Grand when organizers announced the President had tested positive.

“I was just on the phone with the President, and he shared his disappointment with not being able to join us this afternoon,” organizers said. “The President’s been at many events and he just tested positive for COVID.”

President Biden was set to speak at a campaign event following the Unidos Conference. Former Gov. Steve Sisolak made the announcement of the President’s diagnosis.

Shortly before his diagnosis, Biden was at Lindo Michoacan meeting people and shaking hands. Biden’s doctor said the President felt okay for the event, but wasn’t feeling better and therefore took a COVID-19 test.

On Tuesday, Biden spoke at the NAACP Conference at Mandalay Bay before a campaign event at College of Southern Nevada, then visiting Mario’s Westside Market.

NEW: President Joe Biden seen being a superspreader at a Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas just one hour before he announced he had cov*d.

At 5:20 pm eastern time, Biden's National Latino Engagement Director
@michelleavillgs
posted the following video from Las Vegas.

Less than one hour later, it was announced that Biden had cov*d and had to cancel his event in Las Vegas.

"Biden spending a moment with a young girl and her family in Las Vegas today at iconic Mexican restaurant Lindo Michoacán," Villegas said at 5:20 pm today.
x.com...

He’s trying to kill everyone in Nevada!!!!

Lindo Michoacán. Chiles Rellenos are “To Die For”

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Time for Hilary to step up to the plate and save the day for you guys?

Well, if I'm not mistaken, she DOES have experience dodging sniper fire, right?

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base." - Hillary 2008

So, there's that.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Walking around and in close contact with everyone with no mask? WTF? I thought….? Umm nvm

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Van Jones on CNN tonight.

Trump: A Bullet? No Problem!

Biden: A Virus? Cancel Everything!

Source: nypost.com...

edit on 1872024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Walking around and in close contact with everyone with no mask? WTF? I thought….? Umm nvm

Could barely get in the limo. An aide pushed his butt in.

Look: x.com...

I don't think he'll make it trial in 2025.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

Is it Joe Bidens turn to survive a brush with death?

I said to my husband that I figured Biden would die and 'they' would blame COVID but in reality 'they' would actually knock him off and hide the murder with the covid excuse.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Yeah I saw that. The left screams that everyone should have masks ... and here is Biden already tested positive for COVID and he's not wearing a mask. Hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
After all the nice words uttered about the division being furthered from one side only i was genuinely hoping to see people wish biden well and a fast recovery....

Needles to say I'm not surprised this isn't the case and the tango of division goes on...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
After all the nice words uttered about the division being furthered from one side only i was genuinely hoping to see people wish biden well and a fast recovery....

Needles to say I'm not surprised this isn't the case and the tango of division goes on...

Sadly the world doesn't work that way, and it never has.

Joe Biden lied to everyone's face when hawking the toxic jabs on national TV using extreme coercion about how safe and effective they were, that if you got them, YOU WOULDN'T GET COVID. Plugging for Big Pharm.

And now Joe has had it three times. This reaction has nothing to do with "division", it's more like "natural selection". Or "F around and find out".

He deliberately, and maliciously lied to the world, and you believe people should have sympathy for him just so that "division" doesn't keep proliferating?

LOL.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
More importantly for everyone...

5. The latest Covid variant is gaining steam.

Biden’s infection comes as high or very high Covid virus levels are being recorded in the wastewater of 26 states, Gounder said. The CDC’s latest Covid data shows a significant uptick in emergency room visits due to the disease, and the test positivity rate as of July 6 was 11 percent.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

She will make a mighty fine president, she will host gracefully and will serve cocktails to every visitor in the white house and pelosi will be there next to her serving them.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I ask my daughter about any covid updates she works as a hospital administrator, she said nothing have changed, at least in her state.

I am sure that democrat hell holes are working hard to invent another deadly covid to make sure only mail ballots are allowed for the next general elections.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I can enjoy a Biden joke now and again. Perfect Biden expression.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I'm not voting this time around, but if they tag Hillary in I'm voting for Trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
More importantly for everyone...

5. The latest Covid variant is gaining steam.

Biden’s infection comes as high or very high Covid virus levels are being recorded in the wastewater of 26 states, Gounder said. The CDC’s latest Covid data shows a significant uptick in emergency room visits due to the disease, and the test positivity rate as of July 6 was 11 percent.

www.politico.com...

Yet no masks for Biden or all the people he was in "contact" with that day !!!!! No quarantine either for anybody else. Why is that not suspicious? Biden had a mask hanging on his head for years before. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Covid is only deadly when democrats wants to have mail in ballots during the national elections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join