It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName
a reply to: quintessentone

And then he found out it was all propaganda and fake facts. Once you see the wizard behind the curtain you can't unsee it.

My point exactly, "until he found out"...what does that tell you? Don't jump to conclusions, but even political leaders do it.
edit on q00000020731America/Chicago0404America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm not jumping to conclusions, and everyone should keep asking questions. You on the other hand show up trying to gate-keep the situation is laughable. You have made it clear were you stand, especially for your support of Hamas the low life's that put them in power. Your agenda is to destroy America we have all seen your posts.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

I'm not jumping to conclusions, and everyone should keep asking questions. You on the other hand show up trying to gate-keep the situation is laughable. You have made it clear were you stand, especially for your support of Hamas the low life's that put them in power. Your agenda is to destroy America we have all seen your posts.

I don't support Hamas, I am anti-war, get the facts right.

I have no agenda except to debunk misinformation and disinformation, which I have just done pertaining to your post.

You just jumped to the conclusions which I debunked and everyone including you should keep asking questions, also question yourself and your motives.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Eric Trump statement on that female SS agent.

During an interview with MSNBC’s Katy Tur at the Republican National Convention, the younger Trump expressed his respect for the agents.

“The female that is in the picture, she’s been with me for a very long time,” Eric Trump said. “I’d do anything for her. She’s one of the greatest human beings you’ll ever meet. I’d do anything for her.”

Eric Trump said he doesn’t put any fault on his father’s Secret Service detail.

“I applaud them for their courageousness and being heroes that day,” the former president's son said. “They could have easily gotten killed."

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I disagree again because extremist or far right leaning conservatives, or now known as the 'throw out the constitution'-type conservatives

That’s a bit humorous considering the left has been doing everything they possibly can to restrict and remove the 1st and 2nd amendments and change long standing precedence of gov policies.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

I disagree again because extremist or far right leaning conservatives, or now known as the 'throw out the constitution'-type conservatives

That’s a bit humorous considering the left has been doing everything they possibly can to restrict and remove the 1st and 2nd amendments and change long standing precedence of gov policies.

If that is true Krusty (you provide no proof) then both sides are guilty and should be called out.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: putnam6

I disagree again because extremist or far right leaning conservatives, or now known as the 'throw out the constitution'-type conservatives, do need someone to show them how to behave in a civil and manner for the good of others, or for the country. They also need to learn what is responsible vs. irresponsible rhetoric and/or criticism and the outcomes of such narratives usually lacking in substantive evidence of truth. The left leaning extremists are also guilty, so both sides do need to be taught by their leaders especially how to work together for the benefit of most citizens in the country and most of all to understand/interpret properly then make decisions about policies that follow the constitutional laws.

I saw on the news this morning that Trump is changing his tack to using more responsible rhetoric and will stop attacking Biden. Can you all do the same?

Dangerous rhetoric yields violence is my main message and both parties' leaders need to be more responsible considering the escalating violence.

To the other comment about why I am on sites such as these, because the misinformation and disinformation needs to be dissected to find the lies or the truth, something most of you don't do.

Additionally, I was under the impression that ATS' main mission was to 'deny ignorance', is this no longer the case? Is ATS primarily a mostly right-leaning conspiracy theory site now? Just telling someone to deny ignorance without proving anything does not cut the mustard and never will in my books.

Most of you here just take sides and lay blame without any evidence or facts. Along with conspiracy theories should be a balanced debunking element and actual independent research and debate, which also does not happen here any more.

What I see here now is an obsession with the other side, beat up the other side. Hypocritical behaviour and mis- and/or disinformation needs to be called out.

To admonish ATS which has an incredibly small footprint in comparison to other social media, maybe 1500 active members is akin to talking to one fox locked up in a zoo and telling it to quit stealing and eating chickens and ignoring the actual foxes in the wild that do steal and eat chickens.

Respectfully I don't speak for all of ATS I speak for myself, I am skeptical of any blanket statements here yours included.

One has to bring up all the information we are hearing true or false so that it can be vetted and acknowledged or dismissed.

For example, the building below wasn't the staging area per se but it was where there were 2 other sniper teams according to the Secret Service. They didn't put one on the sloped rooftop because of safety issues a direct quote from the Director of the Secret Service herself, that is such BS it was a small slope. Hell, they didn't have to have a sniper team all they needed was somebody watching the roof.

That's an utter failure of the Secret Service and Pennsylvania State PD and I was skeptical at first and thought this wasn't anything but a lone nutter getting lucky.

A good part of his luck was the ineptitude of the Secret Service and the Pennsylvania State PD. That's not inflammatory it's factual

So I agree to disagree, that's still okay here on ATS, isn't it?
edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That’s besides the point and it Doesn’t matter if she’s Mother Teresa, VIP’s especially a former President should have the best of the best.

It is obvious she is not.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

That’s besides the point and it Doesn’t matter if she’s Mother Teresa, VIP’s especially a former President should have the best of the best.

It is obvious she is not.

I don't disagree with your point but if Eric Trump thinks she is the best of the best, who are you to disagree with his assessment when he is the one who knows her and her abilities best?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If that is true Krusty (you provide no proof) then both sides are guilty and should be called out.

Why don’t you think on it for awhile, maybe it’ll start to come to ya. The actions of the left in regards to 1A and 2A and changing precedent on gov policies, primarily in the judicial branch and congress are the topics. Good luck, let us know what you find out👍

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Why don’t you think on it for awhile, maybe it’ll start to come to ya. The actions of the left in regards to 1A and 2A and changing precedent on gov policies, primarily in the judicial branch and congress are the topics. Good luck, let us know what you find out👍

If that is true, then we all need to acknowledge the new presidential immunity clause...the very vague clause putting a president above the law.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If that is true, then we all need to acknowledge the new presidential immunity clause...the very vague clause putting a president above the law.

LOL where are the mods that used to hand these out like candy

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I have no agenda except to debunk misinformation and disinformation, which I have just done pertaining to your post.

why? are we a danger to someone if we talk about things that frighten you?

Your tactics are kind of sad. You come in, throw your opinion out, as if it's the only acceptable one, and then don't give up or stop posting, you keep going like the energizer bunny high on elisdee. Having an opinion is super, and I'm glad you think yours is right. The rest of us might think the same. So if you don't want everyone hammering you for being a "gate keeper" as you appear to be, you could try to make your point well enough one time, so you don't have to keep telling everyone how smart you are.
edit on 17-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What does that have to do with the topic at hand or the price of tea in China, respectfully isn't it somewhat inflammatory when you gaslight other ATS members' legitimate concerns and plop down completely unrelated hyperbolic statements?

The immunity clause cited by the judge is not law it's just her decision, it can be appealed and decided and ruled on in another court and will likely go all the way to SCOTUS. Just as America has always operated till it goes through the complete process suggesting it will be used in any other instances will be determined by other judges' rulings till we have further clarification, no more no less

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Your tactics are kind of sad. You come in, throw your opinion out, as if it's the only acceptable one, and then don't give up or stop posting, you keep going like the energizer bunny high on elisdee. Having an opinion is super, and I'm glad you think yours is right. The rest of us might think the same. So if you don't want everyone hammering you for being a "gate keeper" as you appear to be, you could try to make your point well enough one time, so you don't have to keep telling everyone how smart you are.

Don't attack the messenger comes to mind, something you need to learn.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I don't know you. I don't care who you are. You aren't special enough for me to care. I come here to learn things. If your message is good, then it is. if it sucks, then it does. Expect to be challenged, and man up to defend it, or realize it sucks. that's how things work and and have for many years. Long before 2022

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't know you. I don't care who you are. You aren't special enough for me to care. I come here to learn things. If your message is good, then it is. if it sucks, then it does. Expect to be challenged, and man up to defend it, or realize it sucks. that's how things work and and have for many years. Long before 2022

Don't skirt the issue. Stop attacking people and start debating the issues. Do better Dude.
edit on q00000019731America/Chicago2828America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Don't skirt the issue. Stop attacking people and start debating the issues. Do better Dude.

Look mom, I don't need your approval, or permission to do a #ing thing here. You can stop pretending to some authoritative figure here, you are a sad DERP who can't debate well. If you think I'm attacking you or anyone else here, use the alert button. You aren't a moderator, and your opinion means nothing to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Look mom, I don't need your approval, or permission to do a #ing thing here. You can stop pretending to some authoritative figure here, you are a sad DERP who can't debate well. If you think I'm attacking you or anyone else here, use the alert button. You aren't a moderator, and your opinion means nothing to me.

Then stop replying to my posts and get back on topic.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ironic and funny comment on Twitter

x.com...

Moog Rogue
@moogrogue

Secret Service: In Our Defense, The Grassy Knoll Was Also Quite Slopey

9:12 PM · Jul 16, 2024

Views

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join