It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: FlyersFan

What’s the deal with the chunky chick? I seriously doubt she could run down anyone on a foot chase. Isn’t Physical fitness a requirement/prerequisite in the field? What about muscle memory of holstering a weapon without taking eyes off the scan? Means she’s not proficient at all with a side arm.

You talking about the one who looked like Wally World John Candy?

Hell don't insult Officer Laskey he took a pellet to his butt atleast

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah I know, poor John. He would have been better than the unfit chick they sent to protect Trump.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hire women. Fit women. There are plenty and quite a few in law enforcement. Sorry, this is disgusting.

The USSS contains some of what we all used to consider the best of the best who had military and/or LEO experience.

I have known USSS agents.I know FBI Agents. I hang out with some Sheriffs. Some of them are part of tactical teams. All of them are on point. Are there those who slip in, yes, but....they are weeded out quick. Military friends I have talked to laugh at how this was allowed to happen and handled.

There was an Iranian threat. So, the best idea is to not have his usual group, supplement it with locals and overweight DEI Agents?

This is negligence. I do not care if we lucked out and did not die. 2/3rds of the people protecting him looked like it was the first day on the job.

He was meant to die folks...the Progressives do not have a plan except they need to try again. My worry at this point is his kids also. Softer targets.

edit on 7172024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yeah I know, poor John. He would have been better than the unfit chick they sent to protect Trump.

It was nutz I was watching live and was saying WTF are they doing?

Just like one of the Secret Service agents was heard saying "What do we do?" 2-3 times

Read on Twitter Eric Trump supposedly said he wished everybody would stop ragging on the agent, saying she was a good agent, but I haven't been able to verify that yet.

FWIW Im not saying these are awful people just they weren't prepared for the situation and that's thier #1 PRIORITY be prepared for the job.

I recall during Reagan's assassination attempt there were a few questions about how in the hell Hinckley got so close and was able to get off so many shots
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This one..

Just like one of the Secret Service agents was heard saying "What do we do?" 2-3 times

is what got me.

Again, they may be great people. It is not about her size as big people can move quick too. She should not be protecting the most hated man in America. He is

They looked scared. All of them. Each one. Even the team that came out to secure seemed....unsure. It was the body language.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I heard Eric's comment but there were multiple women so I'm not sure which he was referring to. If it was the one who is the butt of the jokes, he needs to re-think hiring someone because they are "great" and "nice."

And I agree with you, all the women looked scared and panicked. I'm not opposed to women in this role but they just didn't look well-trained for a high pressure role such as this.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Vance also called Trump hitler or hitlerish...you are knee jerking.

You can throw his drop of water into the ocean of what the liberals have been doing for 8 years. The problem is the left truly believes all this BS Rhetoric.

edit on x31Wed, 17 Jul 2024 17:04:06 -05002024198America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jul 2024 17:04:06 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?

If I were in her shoes, I would know my limitations and not be in the SS.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Eric Trump disagrees with you, just google anywhere online.

He is going to say in public what he needs to say, but I bet behind closed doors...
edit on x31Wed, 17 Jul 2024 17:09:03 -05002024198America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jul 2024 17:09:03 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Upcoming.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Nope, that was one question within your topic of these women being unfit. Again, Eric Trump, who knows her capabilities whereas you do not, disagrees with you.

NOPE.

You said - "How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?".

My response stands ... what we would do is irrelevant. These are supposedly highly qualified and highly trained agents. They were too short to do the job. And the video of the girls around the vehicle was a comedy show. None of them knew what they were doing.

I don't care how much Eric Trump personally likes a certain agent. I trust my own eyes .. and everyone who isn't a DEI brainwashed idiot says the same thing ... they obviously didn't know what the hell they were doing and they were too short.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The sloped roof excuse is just bizarre, is completely unbelievable, to present it as somebody looked at the angle and said we can't put people up there smacks of either unmitigated incompetence, covering for poor use of resources available, just a general dismissal, and cover-up.

We are supposed to believe local law enforcement didn't have enough resources to put an officer and car outside the building, Come on man

A video supposedly of Senators questioning the Secret Service Director and she tries to slip away and they walk with her till she finds a place to hide, one of those questioning quipped as she hid behind SS agents the President should have this amount of protection

x.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Local police alerted the Secret Service before former president Donald Trump’s rally Saturday that they lacked the resources to station a patrol car outside a key building where a gunman later positioned himself and shot at Trump, according to local and federal law enforcement.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.
Richard Goldinger, the district attorney in Butler County, Pa., where the Trump rally took place, said the Secret Service “was informed that the local police department did not have manpower to assist with securing that building.”

Goldinger’s account was confirmed by Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. Guglielmi said the proposal to station a patrol car and officer outside the Agr International building complex had been part of the Secret Service’s advance planning for securing the prominent structure, which had an expansive roof with an unobstructed view of the rally stage less than 150 yards away, where Trump would later stand.

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Nope, that was one question within your topic of these women being unfit. Again, Eric Trump, who knows her capabilities whereas you do not, disagrees with you.

NOPE.

You said - "How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?".

My response stands ... what we would do is irrelevant. These are supposedly highly qualified and highly trained agents. They were too short to do the job. And the video of the girls around the vehicle was a comedy show. None of them knew what they were doing.

I don't care how much Eric Trump personally likes a certain agent. I trust my own eyes .. and everyone who isn't a DEI brainwashed idiot says the same thing ... they obviously didn't know what the hell they were doing and they were too short.

It looks like it's only you and other anti-DEI members here that are pushing this baseless nonsense.

The U.S. Secret Service said Wednesday that it stood by its female agents and was appalled by some of the criticism they’ve received on conservative social media since Saturday’s attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.

The Secret Service, in a statement to NBC News, said that the criticism from pundits and influencers was baseless. The agency also stood by its commitment to diversity in recruiting as helping, not hurting, the effectiveness of its protective teams.

Anthony Guglielmi, the Secret Service’s chief of communication, said in the statement: “We stand united against any attempt to discredit our personnel and their invaluable contributions to our mission and are appalled by the disparaging and disgusting comments against any of our personnel.”

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
When I was stationed at JBER in Alaska, President Obama would stop there sometimes on his way to or from Asia. I had to interact with Secret Service agents on a few occasions. They were all big, tall, broad-shouldered guys I would not wanna # with.

This is not an area where compromises in the name of diversity should even be considered. Period. OP is exactly correct. Any men inadequate for the job shouldn't be considered either.
edit on 18-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The diversity quota conspiracy also goes out the window.

Guglielmi, the Secret Service spokesperson, said DEI was about finding talented people.

“Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion ensures that we attract the best talent, fostering a robust and effective team that reflects the society we serve,” he said in the statement.

On its website, the Secret Service lauds diversity as “critical to our success.” Many of the posts criticizing the agency conflated DEI programs with race- or gender-based hiring quotas, which are unlawful.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Guess that just proves that they, along with you it seems, do not understand what DEI is......

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Guess that just proves that they, along with you it seems, do not understand what DEI is......

Sure, go with that nonsense...add to the pile.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Your source is biased. 😃

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I was a woman in the Secret Service. Besides a few physical differences, women are treated the same and can do this job just as well as men.

www.businessinsider.com...

Of note;

I don't see anything wrong with having different physical standards for men and women. We're physiologically different, and this job is not about physical strength. Physical standards are different across many agencies and organizations, like the military, any given police force, and even Olympic qualifications.

Nothing else is different between men and women on the job. We all must pass the same tests and be proficient in firearms training, defensive tactics, motorcade driving, arrest methods, emergency medicine, and investigative skills.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The only pile is the one coming from your keyboard.

DEI is not about finding the best employee for the job and everyone but you seem to get that.

DEI has always been used to give the "edge" to those underqualified for the job, I mean look at Biden's admin...... If the SS was trying to hire the best for the job, that would have just been a normal hiring process, not a DEI fueled one.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join