It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: FlyersFan

Go look at the clip of Trump entering the RNC event last night...and pay attention to the SS team he has there. Not a single female, no one under 6', and I really didn't recognize any faces from the rally footage.

YEP. Like I said ... where did all the little girls go from Saturday?
Replaced by solid men who look to be 6 feet tall.
Those little girls never should have been allowed in the Secret Service.
Too small ... and they all panicked.

Did you miss the female SS who put her torso and head against trump's chest while the tall SS men left his head exposed?

So , what's her Best Time in the Quarter Mile ? SS Agents Need to be Able to Run when it Counts !
edit on 16-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
None of the stand in's did a good job, it was just much more easy to see with the one hiding behind the stage and having trouble drawing and holstering her sidearm, and the other hugging trump around the waist.

Remove all other aspects, you dont send someone at 5'5" to "cover a guy at 6'4" and north of 240, it doesnt math.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Neither were the tall SS men who didn't put themselves in front of Trump's head when they stood him up. The whole thing is inexplicable.

Not when you see how the Secret Service carved out the "protection bubble" to exclude the roof across the street from where Trump spoke.

I don't jump on the conspiracy wagons like most here do.

I don't care to have you jump in them now that I see who you roll. You have nothing we need to help us decide what happened but "your wrong" stuff.

Yeah some of you do need help with differentiating fact from fiction.

I thought that was why you are here. To offer the facts, not inhibited by political bias. Or is that wrong?

I offered sources and FBI investigative statements, is that political bias to you?

not at all Silly. Or are you not here to offer facts not inhibited by political bias?

My only political bias is that I believe both sides will never unite to the detriment of the people, who really matter in all of this.

Respectfully in a semi-free country of 330 million plus people with diversity no other country has, you aren't ever going to have 100% unity 90% unity 80% unity LOL even 70% unity is rare AF. The last time the US was somewhat unified was 9/11 and we are still questioning that event and all it led to still today.

It's one reason why states rights are important

That's right, then it is up to the political leaders to be the role models, to show the way.

Respectfully if you are old enough to vote, you shouldn't need a President or any other politician to show you "how to act"

Politicians are not supposed to be role models, they are civil servants.

Role models should be from various other areas and professions, you know ones that promote high character, discipline, scruples, intelligence, wisdom, dedication, sacrifice, and responsibility.

These traits are hard to come by in DC BTW.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Neither were the tall SS men who didn't put themselves in front of Trump's head when they stood him up. The whole thing is inexplicable.

Not when you see how the Secret Service carved out the "protection bubble" to exclude the roof across the street from where Trump spoke.

I don't care to have you jump in them now that I see who you roll. You have nothing we need to help us decide what happened but "your wrong" stuff.

I thought that was why you are here. To offer the facts, not inhibited by political bias. Or is that wrong?

I offered sources and FBI investigative statements, is that political bias to you?

not at all Silly. Or are you not here to offer facts not inhibited by political bias?

My only political bias is that I believe both sides will never unite to the detriment of the people, who really matter in all of this.

Respectfully in a semi-free country of 330 million plus people with diversity no other country has, you aren't ever going to have 100% unity 90% unity 80% unity LOL even 70% unity is rare AF. The last time the US was somewhat unified was 9/11 and we are still questioning that event and all it led to still today.

That's right, then it is up to the political leaders to be the role models, to show the way.

Respectfully if you are old enough to vote, you shouldn't need a President or any other politician to show you "how to act"

Role models should be from various other areas and professions, you know ones that promote high character, discipline, scruples, intelligence, wisdom, dedication, sacrifice, and responsibility.

Respectfully, yes they do need to be role models in how to behave in a civil and cooperative manner within a highly charged violent political climate from the extremist voters from both sides.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Wharever Happened to the Traditional Peoples Voice of a " Vote Of No Confidence " ? Honorable Men or Women would Bow to the People's Will , No ?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Well at Least She was in Position to Cover and Protect Mr. Trump's " Family Jewels " .........*_

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very good points given by many in this thread. I assumed that the vast majority of the secret service people guarding people would be males that could withstand having a bullet hit their vests. Some women SS agents to assist in guarding the females would be appropriate, but you would think the majority of those would also be men.

Why would women desire to be in a job where there is a high risk of getting killed like that. I may be old but when I was brought up, it was the guys job to protect the women in society, and most times those guys wives were their bosses. Except of course the people who were bar flies who were not interested in contributing to society except to support bar owners..

There are a lot of jobs women can do that they should not take because of the risk of the job. Us guys cannot have babies, so we must protect those who can is what I was taught.

Yeah there were guys that mistreated women and turned them into slaves and housekeepers or cheated on their wives. But most guys treated their wives with respect and the women did not have to work, a guy could make enough to support the family on his own back then where I came from. Women might get a part time job or work at a supermarket or store so they could make some extra money for the family back then. The only women who worked on construction were flag girls or office workers, construction work is dangerous.

Equal pay for equal work is good, but I would never put a woman on a high risk job, I was brought up to believe guys were supposed to protect women and children in society, just like that firefighter died protecting his family.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Those Southern SS Boyz Always be on the Job.....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hahah reminds me of the scene in Christmas Vacation when Clark’s wife grabs his junk during the police raid. LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I totally agree this is a disgrace. If it was intentional then those in charge are guilty of allowing shots fired at Trump and guilty of allowing others to be killed and maimed with the hope of taking out opposition to the current President.

This is part of the reason I am wondering if it was intentional. Don’t provide enough funds to SS to limit possible response and limit what could be set up as far as drones, security, etc. Then restrict hiring to people who aren’t the most qualified.

If the SS can’t take out a threat with someone in the crowd shouting, he’s got a gun for 2 or 3 minutes, then that is terrible.

On the other hand if democrats are in charge of the SS and I thought they were right now and the most important objectives for SS was DEI directives instead of saving lives of candidates, then they got what they wanted.

Not to give away state secrets, but I had a coworker (older ) tell me about what she saw in a dress rehearsal for Pres. Clinton.

It was in a theater so not full round audience, like this rally.

But in involved choreography with secret service hiding Bill with their coats, body doubles, subterfuge, as well as counter snipers etc.

What I learned about in the 90s from a co-worker who had no reason to lie to me (she also told me Clinton had a greasy handshake and was a bit creepy), was a far cry from what we all saw with this situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The Barney Fife lady trying to holster her gun was comedy gold.
Try 1
Try 2
Try 3
Try 4
Oh f it, I’ll just keep it out and look around like I meant to do that🤣

Those ladies had no business being assigned to that particular scope of duty on that detail. SS sure, being the ones to be covering him…nope.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Then, please, let me have one simple question:
Why are you hanging around on conspiracy websites?
It makes absolutely no sense, sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The FBI is politically bias, so yes.

I wouldn't trust the FBI to take the garbage out, literally.
Until they have been purged of democrat political appointees, I don't trust any federal agencies. They're corrupted...

I for one, want unbiased, non political investigations.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Respectfully, yes they do need to be role models in how to behave in a civil and cooperative manner within a highly charged violent political climate from the extremist voters from both sides.

Sorry, agree to disagree Im also sorry you need another person to teach you how to behave in society

It's called personal responsibility, Im not voting to elect a role model just because your parent(s) didn't raise you correctly, Im voting to elect persons who will protect our interests domestically and internationally.

Politicians already waste too much time trying to get re-elected and enrich themselves, they need to govern, and quite honestly we need to see them less and let them work on proper legislation for all of us, not just special interests for their particular party.

Respectfully... now back to the topic of the thread where the Secret Service is getting a new one torn because they were sorely lacking in role models

Search Secret Service Butler Pa.

There is enough Secret Service failure and blame to go around, from Sam and Sally field agent and protection detail to the former head of security at PepsiCo and beyond.

We haven't even broached the Pennsylvania State PD who were in the building below Crooks as he took potshots at DJT.

Former Secret Service agent on Trump rally shooting: We saw a 'catastrophic failure' of the overall security plan
Fox News

Former Secret Service special agent Charles Marino reacts to the assassination attempt on former President Trump at his Butler, Pa., rally on 'The Claman Countdown.'

Secret Service director ripped for 'unacceptable' response to Trump assassination attempt: 'Mind-boggling'
Fox News on MSN.com
|2 days ago
Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle facing growing calls to resign over the security failures stemming from the Trump assassination attempt in Butler, Pennsylvania, over the weekend.

Secret Service overseer Mayorkas admits 'direct line of sight' to Trump never should have happened
New York Post on MSN.com
|2 days ago
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who oversees the Secret Service, on Monday slammed the security at Donald Trump's rally and admitted the gunman never should have had a clear

Secret Service Under Scrutiny: Trump's Security Boosted Before Assassination Attempt Due To Unrelated Iranian Plot, Report Says
Forbes
|14 hours ago
Donald Trump is protected by the Secret Service both as a major political candidate and a former president, yet a shooter was able to fire several shots in his direction at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania.

Secret Service Director Suggests Roof Used by Shooter Was Too Dangerous for Agents to Stand On
National Review on MSN.com
|15 hours ago
Embattled Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle has a bizarre explanation for the agency's failure to secure the rooftop used by the shooter who attempted to assassinate former president Donald Trump over the weekend.

Secret Service Faces Questions About Leaving Building Out of Security Zone
The New York Times
|2 days ago
Overlapping investigations will focus on the decisions the protection agency made before and immediately after bullets nearly felled former President Trump on Saturday.
Butler Pa.

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I disagree again because extremist or far right leaning conservatives, or now known as the 'throw out the constitution'-type conservatives, do need someone to show them how to behave in a civil and manner for the good of others, or for the country. They also need to learn what is responsible vs. irresponsible rhetoric and/or criticism and the outcomes of such narratives usually lacking in substantive evidence of truth. The left leaning extremists are also guilty, so both sides do need to be taught by their leaders especially how to work together for the benefit of most citizens in the country and most of all to understand/interpret properly then make decisions about policies that follow the constitutional laws.

I saw on the news this morning that Trump is changing his tack to using more responsible rhetoric and will stop attacking Biden. Can you all do the same?

Dangerous rhetoric yields violence is my main message and both parties' leaders need to be more responsible considering the escalating violence.

To the other comment about why I am on sites such as these, because the misinformation and disinformation needs to be dissected to find the lies or the truth, something most of you don't do.

Additionally, I was under the impression that ATS' main mission was to 'deny ignorance', is this no longer the case? Is ATS primarily a mostly right-leaning conspiracy theory site now? Just telling someone to deny ignorance without proving anything does not cut the mustard and never will in my books.

Most of you here just take sides and lay blame without any evidence or facts. Along with conspiracy theories should be a balanced debunking element and actual independent research and debate, which also does not happen here any more.

What I see here now is an obsession with the other side, beat up the other side. Hypocritical behaviour and mis- and/or disinformation needs to be called out.

edit on q00000006731America/Chicago5757America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000007731America/Chicago5454America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000014731America/Chicago2323America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000015731America/Chicago1818America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Are these two women SS agents or COS play? The one is embarrassing watching longer clips. She didn't know whether she wanted to holster her weapon or not like 5 times and tried but kept missing just wondering around. It's not a conspiracy, it is as the OP says.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I disagree again because extremist or far right leaning conservatives, or now known as the 'throw out the constitution'-type conservatives, do need someone to show them how to behave in a civil and manner for the good of others, or for the country.

WTF are you talking about? What part of the Constitution are conservatives throwing out? Isn't the left that wants it to be a living document to change at will? Isn't the left that wants to increase the SC to get a majority back? Isn't the left the ones that do not want people to need ID, or even be an American to vote, so on and so forth?

They also need to learn what is responsible vs. irresponsible rhetoric and/or criticism and the outcomes of such narratives usually lacking in substantive evidence of truth. The left leaning extremists are also guilty, so both sides do need to be taught by their leaders especially how to work together for the benefit of most citizens in the country and most of all to understand/interpret properly then make decisions about policies that follow the constitutional laws.

It's not extremist unless you are suggesting the whole liberal party. For 8 years they called Trump Hitler, a dictator, fascist...he is going to destroy our democracy... This is said from the President on down to Congress and all liberal media sources daily. So, take a 12 year old that this is drilled into them for 8 years and who would not take Hitler out if able...just saying.

edit on x31Wed, 17 Jul 2024 07:28:15 -05002024198America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jul 2024 07:28:15 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Vance also called Trump hitler or hitlerish...you are knee jerking.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And then he found out it was all propaganda and fake facts. Once you see the wizard behind the curtain you can't unsee it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join