It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

The only pile is the one coming from your keyboard.

DEI is not about finding the best employee for the job and everyone but you seem to get that.

DEI has always been used to give the "edge" to those underqualified for the job, I mean look at Biden's admin...... If the SS was trying to hire the best for the job, that would have just been a normal hiring process, not a DEI fueled one.

All female SS agents are fully qualified as per the SS .

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

under the quals of DEI, per the SS.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Does not matter, by their training and standards they are fully qualified as well as offering unique benefits because of their gender.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yup, that is exactly what we saw from the female SS agents on Saturday, "fully qualified" behavior.

Tell me again how, "what are we supposed to do, where are we going", not knowing how to holster your sidearm or how to properly handle your sidearm in a high stakes scenario are good qualities of a SS agent?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yup, that is exactly what we saw from the female SS agents on Saturday, "fully qualified" behavior.

Tell me again how, "what are we supposed to do, where are we going", not knowing how to holster your sidearm or how to properly handle your sidearm in a high stakes scenario are good qualities of a SS agent?

Neither you, nor I nor anyone here is qualified to do an assessment.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Does not matter, by their training and standards they are fully qualified as well as offering unique benefits because of their gender.

Then "why" all the "DEI" ?šŸ˜€

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I have worked security details. You are wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Then "why" all the "DEI" ?šŸ˜€

Why not DEI?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

(1) Unique Benifit - pads

Try not to get emotional

Flashback

APRIL 26, 2024

Secret Service Agent Snaps After Being Assigned to Kamala Harrisā€™ Security Detail

Secret Service agent snapped, began throwing menstrual pads and attacked her superior after being assigned to Vice President Kamala Harrisā€™ security detail.

Regardless of the cause of her meltdown, Agent Herczegā€™s behavior was, indeed, ā€œdistressing,ā€ including:

Physically assaulting the security detailā€™s commanding officer,
Throwing menstrual pads at a fellow agent,
Grabbing, and deleting applications from, another agentā€™s phone,
Hiding behind a curtain,
Screaming out the names of female officers she believed were coming to her aid, and
Telling her peers that they were ā€œgoing to burn in hell and needed to listen to Godā€

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Not worth replying to. lol

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

I have worked security details. You are wrong.

BS unless you were an SS agent. You don't know the training and qualifications required. Were you a security guard?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It looks like it's only you and other anti-DEI members here that are pushing this baseless nonsense.

1 - It's not baseless. We all saw the footage. TOO SHORT and they didn't know what they were doing.

2 - YOU SAID - "How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?".

My response stands ... what we would do is irrelevant. These are supposedly highly qualified and highly trained agents. They were too short to do the job. And the video of the girls around the vehicle was a comedy show. None of them knew what they were doing.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I believe you know nothing about it, you rarely do, but you know nothing about my knowledge.

I have family member(s) that served presidential protective detail, I am well aware of their duties and how they are trained and qualified.

I wouldn't expect you to believe the truth though, not wired into your programming.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Even the most basic security details will rarely hire female agents, unless they look like a female Hulk Hogan.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Does not matter, they were obviously TOO SHORT to do the job and they obviously did NOT know what they were doing. Having a vagina between their legs doesn't change those facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I believe you know nothing about it, you rarely do, but you know nothing about my knowledge.

I have family member(s) that served presidential protective detail, I am well aware of their duties and how they are trained and qualified.

I wouldn't expect you to believe the truth though, not wired into your programming.

It's you that know nothing about this issue as even male SS agents come in all sizes and shapes and there has not been an issue with them.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

... and they flipped their pony tails, and played with their sunglasses, and adjusted their blazers to look good, and ran back and forth like chickens with their heads cut off, looked like they were in a total panic at the vehicle, and yelled 'what are we doing? what are we doing?' etc etc ... not to mention they were all TOO SHORT to do the job.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Point made

Can't address my actual reply so you just go ahead and continue on in your echo chamber of DEI, good for you bud

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Does not matter, they were obviously TOO SHORT to do the job and they obviously did NOT know what they were doing. Having a vagina between their legs doesn't change those facts.

The SS statements are clear, all agents that day acted according to their training and all were highly qualified...height within that training obviously is not an issue. The only issue here is anti-DEI sentiment.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I didn't see any short fat male SS agents, did you?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join