It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Did you miss the female SS who put her torso and head against trump's chest while the tall SS men left his head exposed?

They ALL left his head exposed.
And the little girl hugging him ... her head only came to his chest.
She shouldn't have been there.

Cluster# all around.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Neither were the tall SS men who didn't put themselves in front of Trump's head when they stood him up. The whole thing is inexplicable.

Not when you see how the Secret Service carved out the "protection bubble" to exclude the roof across the street from where Trump spoke.

I don't jump on the conspiracy wagons like most here do.

I don't care to have you jump in them now that I see who you roll. You have nothing we need to help us decide what happened but "your wrong" stuff.

Yeah some of you do need help with differentiating fact from fiction.

I thought that was why you are here. To offer the facts, not inhibited by political bias. Or is that wrong?

I offered sources and FBI investigative statements, is that political bias to you?

not at all Silly. Or are you not here to offer facts not inhibited by political bias?

My only political bias is that I believe both sides will never unite to the detriment of the people, who really matter in all of this.

Respectfully in a semi-free country of 330 million plus people with diversity no other country has, you aren't ever going to have 100% unity 90% unity 80% unity LOL even 70% unity is rare AF. The last time the US was somewhat unified was 9/11 and we are still questioning that event and all it led to still today.

It's one reason why states rights are important

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Neither were the tall SS men who didn't put themselves in front of Trump's head when they stood him up. The whole thing is inexplicable.

Not when you see how the Secret Service carved out the "protection bubble" to exclude the roof across the street from where Trump spoke.

I don't jump on the conspiracy wagons like most here do.

I don't care to have you jump in them now that I see who you roll. You have nothing we need to help us decide what happened but "your wrong" stuff.

Yeah some of you do need help with differentiating fact from fiction.

I thought that was why you are here. To offer the facts, not inhibited by political bias. Or is that wrong?

I offered sources and FBI investigative statements, is that political bias to you?

not at all Silly. Or are you not here to offer facts not inhibited by political bias?

My only political bias is that I believe both sides will never unite to the detriment of the people, who really matter in all of this.

Respectfully in a semi-free country of 330 million plus people with diversity no other country has, you aren't ever going to have 100% unity 90% unity 80% unity LOL even 70% unity is rare AF. The last time the US was somewhat unified was 9/11 and we are still questioning that event and all it led to still today.

It's one reason why states rights are important

That's right, then it is up to the political leaders to be the role models, to show the way.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you replay the attempt on Trump's life, you can faintly hear the theme to Benny Hill as they coddle him offstage and into the SUV.

What an absolute travesty of duty and a complete mockery of our national security.

I think the border did that already, but this made it definitive.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Soo this is interesting, the director of the SS our gender priority queen, failed to do an online meeting to talk about the incident on Saturday, she does not want to be in the media and now she has been subpoenaed to appear in congress.

I guess Jill told her to hide.

The SS director also made very clear that she will not step down.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I totally agree this is a disgrace. If it was intentional then those in charge are guilty of allowing shots fired at Trump and guilty of allowing others to be killed and maimed with the hope of taking out opposition to the current President.

This is part of the reason I am wondering if it was intentional. Don’t provide enough funds to SS to limit possible response and limit what could be set up as far as drones, security, etc. Then restrict hiring to people who aren’t the most qualified.

If the SS can’t take out a threat with someone in the crowd shouting, he’s got a gun for 2 or 3 minutes, then that is terrible.

On the other hand if democrats are in charge of the SS and I thought they were right now and the most important objectives for SS was DEI directives instead of saving lives of candidates, then they got what they wanted.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Almost positive she is the same one who couldn't holster her gun too...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I Agree . Now we should Both Be Prepared to be Called a Male Chauvinist Pig for Voicing that TRUTH . Biology is Not Open to Debate .

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Why they allowed him to expose himself like that baffels me. SOP as far as I have seen in other cases where they pulled a principal they push the principals head down and basically push/drag them away. Not a single person did their job correctly from what I saw. So far I think I have seen 5 or 6 tier 1 type guys who have VIP protection experience talk about this...and 3 or 4 snipers breakdowns. Not a single person has said anything good about how it went down.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What’s the deal with the chunky chick? I seriously doubt she could run down anyone on a foot chase. Isn’t Physical fitness a requirement/prerequisite in the field? What about muscle memory of holstering a weapon without taking eyes off the scan? Means she’s not proficient at all with a side arm.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Soo this is interesting, the director of the SS our gender priority queen, failed to do an online meeting to talk about the incident on Saturday, she does not want to be in the media and now she has been subpoenaed to appear in congress.

I guess Jill told her to hide.

The SS director also made very clear that she will not step down.

I just happen to watch a Bongino episode right after the attempt. He stated, as he had been told by someone, this woman has made several politically charged comments during her time as head of SS. He didn’t say what or regarding which side. Just stated she should not be in charge and should resign.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Yea...cause all the police, ss, personal guards, and people nearby are in on it...

The still frame from the footage showing the bullet was just CGI...

And when we can see the scar its just movie makeup he wears everyday...

Come on my guy...you don't have to like him to accept reality

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You are right about that, she got her position thanks to jill and experience was not a requirement just friendship, now we know how good the women has done, the incident on Saturday shows how good she really on screwing her position.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Just saw a pic of another one...and its even worse...she is hiding behind the stahe by the steps as the guys in helmets and bodyarmor came onto the stage.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So " We " are OK Mardge ? I'm Not a MCP for Pointing that Out ?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Let's see if she resign or need to be kicked out with jill behind her,

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anybody else sick of this DEI garbage?

It’s racist, sexist and it rewards mediocrity.

That’s not the things we should be teaching the young ones.

The sooner this degeneracy ends, the sooner we get back to making this country great again.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

They were perfect for the job.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Is Trump really 6'4"?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: RickyD

You are right about that, she got her position thanks to jill and experience was not a requirement just friendship, now we know how good the women has done, the incident on Saturday shows how good she really on screwing her position.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join