It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They should do a Police Academy style movie for the Secret Service or FBI. Yutzes and goofballs who manage to save the day by sheer dumb luck and good intentions.
"Blanke and Copeland, you'll be protecting President Obama and Fist Lady Michele when they have cocktails at The Blue Oyster." Duh dun dun dun dun duh duh.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Let's face it. Boeing has become the new standard of excellence in the US.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
I Agree . Now we should Both Be Prepared to be Called a Male Chauvinist Pig for Voicing that TRUTH .

I'm a 62 year old woman ... so if anyone calls me a male chauvinist pig for pointing out that those little girls shouldn't have been on protection detail for Trump ... they would be clowns.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Ironic and funny comment on Twitter

x.com...

Moog Rogue
@moogrogue

Secret Service: In Our Defense, The Grassy Knoll Was Also Quite Slopey

9:12 PM · Jul 16, 2024

Views

That's genius, hooved footwear for all SS.

edit on q00000024731America/Chicago4141America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Is Trump really 6'4"?

He has claimed 6'4". I have no idea if that is true.
But he towered over those little girls.
They had no business being there.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Xtrozero

How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?

^^ Doesn't work.

These are supposedly highly trained professionals. They are supposed to know what they are doing, and they are supposed to do it well while under fire and in stress. That's their job. That's their training. That's supposed to be ingrained into them.

What we regular folks would do is irrelevant.

The little girls failed miserably. They were too short. They were out of shape and/or too skinny. They couldn't holster their firearms and didn't know what to do with them when they pulled them out. They flipped their ponytails and played with their sunglasses. They ran around the vehicle like chickens with their heads cut off.

Total embarrassment. Total failure.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Eric Trump statement on that female SS agent.

I don't care how much he gets along with her. The point is she is too short to do the job. And the other girls, also being too short, obviously didn't know what the hell they were doing.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

a reply to: Xtrozero

How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?

^^ Doesn't work.

These are supposedly highly trained professionals. They are supposed to know what they are doing, and they are supposed to do it well while under fire and in stress. That's their job. That's their training. That's supposed to be ingrained into them.

What we regular folks would do is irrelevant.

The little girls failed miserably. They were too short. They were out of shape and/or too skinny. They couldn't holster their firearms and didn't know what to do with them when they pulled them out. They flipped their ponytails and played with their sunglasses. They ran around the vehicle like chickens with their heads cut off.

Total embarrassment. Total failure.

Eric Trump disagrees with you, just google anywhere online.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Eric Trump disagrees with you, just google anywhere online.

Nope. That's not what was being discussed.

You said - "How would any of us act being in her shoes in that situation?".

My response stands ... what we would do is irrelevant. These are supposedly highly qualified and highly trained agents. They were too short to do the job. And the video of the girls around the vehicle was a comedy show. None of them knew what they were doing.

How we would act is IRRELEVANT.

Now as far as Eric Trump goes .... I don't care how much he likes someone, the fact remains those girls were too short and the majority of them showed they didn't know what they were doing. They shouldn't have been there.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

x.com...

Moog Rogue
@moogrogue

Views

Yeah because cows were the ones who put shingles on the roof, or the roofers wore hooved footwear?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nope, that was one question within your topic of these women being unfit. Again, Eric Trump, who knows her capabilities whereas you do not, disagrees with you.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

x.com...

Moog Rogue
@moogrogue

Views

Yeah because cows were the ones who put shingles on the roof, or the roofers wore hooved footwear?

Pic so it happened.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

x.com...

Moog Rogue
@moogrogue

Views

Pic so it happened.

Are you still willing to deny provenance or will you deny ignorance? just saying

provenance /prŏv′ə-nəns, -näns″/
noun
Place of origin; derivation.
The history of the ownership of an object, especially when documented or authenticated. Used of artworks, antiques, and books.
The records or documents authenticating such an object or the history of its ownership

abcnews.go.com...

A cow who made the wrong "moooove" ended up on the roof of a farmhouse in Switzerland.

The cow was photographed on the roof of the farmhouse near Bern by a bicyclist, Rolf Steiner, who said he was shocked at the sight.

"I couldn't believe my eyes and had to look three times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing," Steiner said, according to the U.K.'s The Mirror. "A cow on the roof."

It is not known how the cow managed to climb onto the roof and then stay atop the slanted roof without losing its balance.

The cow reportedly climbed off the roof on its own, much to the chagrin of its owner.

"I tried to coax her off when I first saw her, but she wouldn't budge," said the cow's reported owner, Dieter Mueller, according to The Mirror. "She had to do things in her own sweet time."

"And I am left with the bill for replacing the tiles she smashed," he said.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Looking like she might be about to graze on the slates, she balances on the slippery roof seemingly without a care in the world.

The same could not be said for passers-by whose journeys ground to a predictable halt at the unnatural sight.

Stunned cyclist Rolf Steiner said: "I couldn’t believe my eyes and had to look three times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.

"A cow on the roof."

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I wonder what Uncle Jill's SS detail looked like. She supposedly had a crew with her at that same time. Anybody have any photos?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Perhaps goat hooves are better for the task, huh?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: quintessentone

The bigger picture:
You can find interviews, some very recent, where the SS chief Kimberly Cheatle states that her main goal as SS director is "diversity hiring". That's not a good thing.

Nobody's call but hers.

You'd change your tune if you were the one that they were protecting. Would you rather have some quota fill-ins or some men who aren't scared to do their job?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Now we can go on to the slopey grassy knolls and you can use the 'shrubbery' memes.
edit on q00000056731America/Chicago1212America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Eric Trump statement on that female SS agent.

I don't care how much he gets along with her. The point is she is too short to do the job. And the other girls, also being too short, obviously didn't know what the hell they were doing.

One of the lady’s had a hot mic moment caught on Trumps open mic. Maybe a normal statement to some degree but after watching them…….🤷‍♂️.

Shouldn’t that’ve been worked out ahead of time, like a “what if” plan of sorts?

Secret service agent 2: "What’re we doing, what’re we doing.” “Where are we going…”

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

What’s the deal with the chunky chick? I seriously doubt she could run down anyone on a foot chase. Isn’t Physical fitness a requirement/prerequisite in the field? What about muscle memory of holstering a weapon without taking eyes off the scan? Means she’s not proficient at all with a side arm.

You talking about the one who looked like Wally World John Candy?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join