It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Priorities of a transparent demoncrat regime, never included Americans best interests. Let alone America first.

The dems can't afford to have competent people around them, more likely to be discovered for their incompetence and counter American agenda.

Meritocracy does not exist in a diversity hire environment...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: quintessentone

The bigger picture:
You can find interviews, some very recent, where the SS chief Kimberly Cheatle states that her main goal as SS director is "diversity hiring". That's not a good thing.

Nobody's call but hers.

Says who?
Which US Code states that?

Somebody is approving her decisions.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I have wondered why this was like it was, and that is such a simple answer, I didn't even think about it like that. Wow, another epiphany. They hire unqualified people so they don't ask why things are clownish in clown world. That way, things just keep working in the big top and the little car. Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

The bigger picture:
You can find interviews, some very recent, where the SS chief Kimberly Cheatle states that her main goal as SS director is "diversity hiring". That's not a good thing.

Nobody's call but hers.

Says who?
Which US Code states that?

Somebody is approving her decisions.

Really, why does someone need to approve the decisions of a Director?

link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Neither were the tall SS men who didn't put themselves in front of Trump's head when they stood him up. The whole thing is inexplicable.

Not when you see how the Secret Service carved out the "protection bubble" to exclude the roof across the street from where Trump spoke.

I don't jump on the conspiracy wagons like most here do.

Well, aren't we lucky to have you here to help the rest of us stay grounded?

Ha ha, stay grounded. Good one.

It's a conspiracy site compadre, it's what ATS does, There is nothing wrong with and it's no different than Twitter or the other social media sites, except it has a much smaller base and allows a longer format.

link   

Neither were the tall SS men who didn't put themselves in front of Trump's head when they stood him up. The whole thing is inexplicable.

Not when you see how the Secret Service carved out the "protection bubble" to exclude the roof across the street from where Trump spoke.

I don't care to have you jump in them now that I see who you roll with on these. What is your badge number. You have nothing else I see that we need to help us decide what happened. We quibble well on our own just fine.

edit on 16000000333120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I don't care to have you jump in them now that I see who you roll. You have nothing we need to help us decide what happened but "your wrong" stuff.

Yeah some of you do need help with differentiating fact from fiction.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I don't care to have you jump in them now that I see who you roll. You have nothing we need to help us decide what happened but "your wrong" stuff.

I thought that was why you are here. To offer the facts, not inhibited by political bias. Or is that wrong?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I refined that one.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I thought that was why you are here. To offer the facts, not inhibited by political bias. Or is that wrong?

I offered sources and FBI investigative statements, is that political bias to you?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You obviously have zero experience working in the federal government.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You obviously have zero experience working in the federal government.

I absolutely know how incompetent government is, hence another reason why the alleged sniper conspiracy theory goes out the window.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm thinking this isn't over at all. They left almost has to try
again. Because if Trump takes the White house they have his
retribution to fear.

Expect even bigger failures next time because they don't care
how it gets done and who knows about it. The way they see it,
it must happen or they're done for.

These people are vicious and they will not stop.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I offered sources and FBI investigative statements, is that political bias to you?

not at all Silly. Or are you not here to offer facts not inhibited by political bias?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

not at all Silly. Or are you not here to offer facts not inhibited by political bias?

My only political bias is that I believe both sides will never unite to the detriment of the people, who really matter in all of this.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Saw a pretty funny meme with the little chick on stage. Was a still where on one side trump is being surrounded by the men...and that chick is like wayyyy out of position away from the rest. There is an ESPN style red line marking how far away from protecting him she was...and it visually shows the wage gap lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

She is the same chick I mentioned in the post above who was the subject of that meme...also pretty sure she is "can't holster girl"

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Riiiight...couldn't possibly be that rallies get much much less camera/broadcast coverage...but especially after the attempt on him...the RNC has huge coverage. Not like that same admin was denying more assets his team had been asking for, for months. More tech...lol...but couldn't afford to have a consumer drone or 2...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I seen that too, she looks like she was trying to cover her own ass, dodging the bullets. Funny actually,

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
my take was:

the assassination sequence was over-the-top / Surreal

'Staged' much like the movie-set Rust must have been... to set-up a accidental death by unloaded pistol

the actors were savvy of a lone shooter, thus the farcical protection (in hindsight)

whoa... What ya'll make of DJT pushing/shoving to get iconic 'fist-pumps' scenes... uh-ooo --->TMI
edit on 16-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join