It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made the crazy kid do crazy kid things?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Japan’s PM got killed a few years back but a makeshift gun.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: network dude

He was severely bullied as a past classmate stated, plus the destructive rhetoric from both parties.

From the very little information about him so far, he seemed to be very much into politics. Any wonder why now?

Bullied? How bout he was a selected, groomed Manchurian Patsy? 🤣🤣🤣

Conspiracy theories abound around here today.

Err you do know this is pretty much the site's mission statement.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: xuenchen

He was severely bullied as a past classmate stated, plus the destructive rhetoric from both parties.

From the very little information about him so far, he seemed to be very much into politics. Any wonder why now?

Bullied? How bout he was a selected, groomed Manchurian Patsy? 🤣🤣🤣

Conspiracy theories abound around here today.

Err you do know this is pretty much the site's mission statement.

I thought is was deny ignorance. My bad.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I am thinking another student had heard him make comments about things that would make one worry about him being around firearms. That was relayed to the teams coach and they quietly found an excuse to deny him.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

He was bullied...Trump also likes to bully people...even if those he does bully often deserve it. That might be a factor in why he went so far with it as to actually attempt it.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
He lived with his parents...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Another obvious question to ask is what kind of medication was he on. We had better get that out of the way first.As just about all of these kids have been on the usual psychotropic medication.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   

With that much media manipulation, it's amazing there isn't an attempt a few times a day. Unless maybe it's not the media manipulation...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

lets see, almost 90 million gun owners, vs, about 3000 news outlets. Yep, that's apples to apples.

The mainstream media index includes both parent companies (like Gannett, the parent of USA TODAY; Sinclair; NPR; PBS) and standalone titles (like The Atlantic, The Boston Globe, Commentary and The U.S. Spectator). Once you tally them all, we have over 3,000 outlets that call themselves newsrooms in America

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
CNN is reporting that this kid got on the roof by getting on top an a/c handler then hoisting himself up. Wasn't there a ladder?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Don't let speculation cloud the glaringly obvious.

He was there to permanently stop Trump...as he was constantly being told to do by all democrats, the Leftist MSM and his Leftist Hollywood heroes.

Nobody knows his motivation especially jump-to-conclusions ATSers.

He took a gun to a rally and shot it @ Trump because everyone he trusts said Trump is evil Hitler.

Usually 1+1=2...maybe not in 'Woke World'...but in the REAL world it always does.

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

He was there to permanently stop Trump...as he was constantly being told to do by all democrats, the Leftist MSM and his Leftist Hollywood heroes.

He took a gun to a rally and shot it @ Trump because everyone he trusts said Trump is evil Hitler.

Usually 1+1=2...maybe not in 'Woke World'...but in the REAL world it always does.

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

The FBI cannot find a motive for this shooting...yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

but you are certain that's not the answer? care to elaborate as to how you know that?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

but you are certain that's not the answer? care to elaborate as to how you know that?

Where did I say I am certain that's not the answer? Care to elaborate why you believe it is the answer?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

Where did I say I am certain that's not the answer? Care to elaborate why you believe it is the answer?

I don't know that it is. but I'm not the DERP who typed "Nope, not THAT.". I am at least smart enough to grasp the meaning of the simple words.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

I don't know that it is. but I'm not the DERP who typed "Nope, not THAT.". I am at least smart enough to grasp the meaning of the simple words.

What did I type after no not that...did your confirmation bias not see that bit of wording?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

What did I type after no not that...did your confirmation bias not see that bit of wording?

LOL, so you didn't type those words? Or you just don't understand them?

Yes, the FBI doesn't know yet. But on the same hand, neither do you. So claiming to know what it's not is stupid and should be called out for being stupid.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

Yes, the FBI doesn't know yet. But on the same hand, neither do you. So claiming to know what it's not is stupid and should be called out for being stupid.

My post's message was that the FBI do not know the motive therefore that poster and the other poster don't know either. I don't know why you don't understand a simple post of mine.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

My post's message was that the FBI do not know the motive therefore that poster and the other poster don't know either. I don't know why you don't understand a simple post of mine.

I think we are done here. Your posts exist and will for a long time. Folks can read them. If you are correct, others will agree with you. If they think you aren't, they won't. TTFN silly.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

Nope, not THAT.

I think we are done here. Your posts exist and will for a long time. Folks can read them. If you are correct, others will agree with you. If they think you aren't, they won't. TTFN silly.

Same with yours and you have been called out before by others, so the hens will come home to roost for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join