It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made the crazy kid do crazy kid things?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

wait, MY posts are here as well? MY GOD!!! I may have to completely rethink how smart you are. LOL!

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity
When I read that both his parents were behavioral psychologists, my first thought was "what drugs was the kid on?"

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wait, MY posts are here as well? MY GOD!!! I may have to completely rethink how smart you are. LOL!

LOL as time goes on your hitting below the belt gets lower and lower. Do better Dude.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Don't they drug all kids now, I think we need a big push to get kids off pharmaceuticals and teach them how to manage their emotions. And I understand some just need the meds, but I do think people have become over medicated.
edit on 17-7-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I knew the bulling wouldn't take long... DERP...

Great speech earlier...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
He was probably MKUltra'd or a victim of mind control like many radicalized, estranged shooters are. He wasn't working alone, it's clearly evident.

Possible?

Just now breaking on Fox news (fwiw) is the headline "Trump shooter’s parents called law enforcement just hours before assassination attempt" because the parents said he was missing and they were concerned about his welfare.

This strikes me as a bit odd, considering it's also being said that he worked at a nursing home and had asked for the day off because he had something to do. Didn't the kid just tell his parents he was going to the rally? What happened to make them think he was "missing" when the article states that they called police "hours before the shooting" happened.
edit on 17-7-2024 by TruthJava because: typo

edit on 17-7-2024 by TruthJava because: edited

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is just crazy how this generation is oh so accepting when they bully more relentlessly than we have ever seen before lol. Typical.
edit on 17-7-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Estimates show that 82,880,000 people own at least one firearm in 2023
ammo.com...

and yet, so few people take shots at the president. Maybe it's not the guns fault?

Guns are inanimate objects. Its people who go full froot-loop.

And where twenty thousand human froot-loops have easy access to guns, all sorts of mess is guaranteed, because they shoot at more people than just random odd politicians.

And, it could be argued, Trump's shooter was just defending against what he perceived as tyranny, using firearms - entirely what the 2nd Amendment is supposed to be about.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Classmate says shooter hated Trump.

BREAKING: Would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks was a Trump-hater, former classmate claims

thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

What or who made the 20 year old kid so angry that he felt the need to kill a person he has never met? Was it the news? Social media? Trump himself? Biden himself? the answers are likely in his online world. Reports of the kid from those he was in school with say he was an outsider, bullied, teased, and shunned. So he was well on his way to disassociative behavior long before last Saturday.

What are a Normal persons reaction when they listen to the MSM for a year straight ? Donald Trump is going to destroy Democracy, Donald Trump said it's going to be a Bloodbath ! He is going to be a Dictator !! A normal Person hears all of this and does what ???

They Hopefully don't believe any of it but even if they do .... "They think Oh Wow I have to vote Against Trump "

Now take a CLEARLY Mentally ill person like Mr Crooks . What does he do ?? " He thinks Oh Wow I have to kill Trump "

The Media is to blame for all of this . They know very well there are Schizoid people out there who believe every bit of what they say.

It's pretty easy to see that aspect of this. It's been happening for 8 years. This kid was 20. So almost half of his life he has heard how Trump is the devil, Trump will destroy democracy, Trump will force women into camps, Trump will make abortion illegal, Trump will end elections and become a dictator. All it would take is for a kid to be screwed up in the melon, and believe some of these things to get exactly what we have here. But with the cascading failures, it's becoming increasingly difficult to just chalk it up as incompetence.

That is BS because in high school his classmate said he was slightly right leaning, so your argument is trash-worthy.

Yea, I suppose none of that happened. BTW, why not give some examples of the right saying things like that.

They took the Stormfront and similar far-right websites down. But Breitbart is still around.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Japan’s PM got killed a few years back but a makeshift gun.

But they weren't enabled by the 2nd Amendment in Japan.

Momma Cass died choking on a sandwich.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I suggest that they were worried that he had missed his meds. You know the same meds that a lot of these shooter kids have been found to be on.But that will have to be wiped from the narrative as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Japan’s PM got killed a few years back but a makeshift gun.

But they weren't enabled by the 2nd Amendment in Japan.

Momma Cass died choking on a sandwich.

My point was that usually people who commit heinous acts aren’t always going to be stopped by pesky things like laws.

I heard Biden started the ol’ rhetoric of banning AR’s again. It’s completely empty since he doesn’t have congress or senate.

But even doing that, a hunting rifle is going to do far better in most circumstances especially at range.

And the US is a vast nation, with many parts far away from stores and police out in the wilderness. People need guns.

It just is what it is. Some people are bad and do bad things. But an overwhelming majority of us don’t.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

What or who made the 20 year old kid so angry that he felt the need to kill a person he has never met? Was it the news? Social media? Trump himself? Biden himself? the answers are likely in his online world. Reports of the kid from those he was in school with say he was an outsider, bullied, teased, and shunned. So he was well on his way to disassociative behavior long before last Saturday.

What are a Normal persons reaction when they listen to the MSM for a year straight ? Donald Trump is going to destroy Democracy, Donald Trump said it's going to be a Bloodbath ! He is going to be a Dictator !! A normal Person hears all of this and does what ???

They Hopefully don't believe any of it but even if they do .... "They think Oh Wow I have to vote Against Trump "

Now take a CLEARLY Mentally ill person like Mr Crooks . What does he do ?? " He thinks Oh Wow I have to kill Trump "

The Media is to blame for all of this . They know very well there are Schizoid people out there who believe every bit of what they say.

It's pretty easy to see that aspect of this. It's been happening for 8 years. This kid was 20. So almost half of his life he has heard how Trump is the devil, Trump will destroy democracy, Trump will force women into camps, Trump will make abortion illegal, Trump will end elections and become a dictator. All it would take is for a kid to be screwed up in the melon, and believe some of these things to get exactly what we have here. But with the cascading failures, it's becoming increasingly difficult to just chalk it up as incompetence.

That is BS because in high school his classmate said he was slightly right leaning, so your argument is trash-worthy.

Yea, I suppose none of that happened. BTW, why not give some examples of the right saying things like that.

They took the Stormfront and similar far-right websites down. But Breitbart is still around.

And Britebart has been calling for the death of Joe Biden? Got a link?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Estimates show that 82,880,000 people own at least one firearm in 2023
ammo.com...

and yet, so few people take shots at the president. Maybe it's not the guns fault?

Guns are inanimate objects. Its people who go full froot-loop.

And where twenty thousand human froot-loops have easy access to guns, all sorts of mess is guaranteed, because they shoot at more people than just random odd politicians.

And, it could be argued, Trump's shooter was just defending against what he perceived as tyranny, using firearms - entirely what the 2nd Amendment is supposed to be about.

Yes, that has been the point for many years. Crazy people are the problem, not the guns.
And crazy people can use a car, a lorry, a shovel, a rake, a rock, a chair, ......if they want to kill, they will.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
just seen on x hes supposed to be a trans now...linky

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I saw another source claiming he was an Incel.

I am also listening to Scott Galloway who makes more sense that these types of violent youth are homegrown because they are disadvantaged due to the present economic and social environments.
edit on q00000041731America/Chicago2727America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I am also listening to Scott Galloway who makes more sense that these types of violent youth are homegrown because they are disadvantaged due to the present economic and social environments.

Cant he be both? I wouldnt wanna touch him with yours mate, whatever guise he is in.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Cant he be both? I wouldnt wanna touch him with yours mate, whatever guise he is in.

Why does he have to be either?

The more compelling evidence is that young men in the U.S. are becoming more suicidal and violent due to social and economic reasons, but let's forget that and 'trans'.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Those type of youth are disadvantaged because they grew up in a nation where all they see are "men are bad", "men will rape you without cause", "men are what is wrong with the world", "become a woman and your problems will be over", "men are the reason we have a "gun problem"", etc

I could go on for days with this bs.

As someone who grew up hearing this, it's not hard to understand, but I know you will find it hard to.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join