It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made the crazy kid do crazy kid things?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Those type of youth are disadvantaged because they grew up in a nation where all they see are "men are bad", "men will rape you without cause", "men are what is wrong with the world", "become a woman and your problems will be over", "men are the reason we have a "gun problem"", etc

I could go on for days with this bs.

As someone who grew up hearing this, it's not hard to understand, but I know you will find it hard to.

As I stated, the most compelling evidence to me is that the young men in the U.S. face financial and social hardships and all you have to do is research it for yourself. IMO they are homegrown and nothing is being done to help them.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: SprocketUK

just seen on x hes supposed to be a trans now...linky

I saw another source claiming he was an Incel.

I am also listening to Scott Galloway who makes more sense that these types of violent youth are homegrown because they are disadvantaged due to the present economic and social environments.

Cant he be both? I wouldnt wanna touch him with yours mate, whatever guise he is in.

Why does he have to be either?

The more compelling evidence is that young men in the U.S. are becoming more suicidal and violent due to social and economic reasons, but let's forget that and 'trans'.

It has to be either because when I brought up the allegation I had seen re him being trans, you countered that he was incel...as if you don't believe any trans person could ever be incel....

It doesnt matter to much now cos he is dead, but I am given to understand that some trans folks have an awful time mental health wise and that it could go some way to explaining this.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

just seen on x hes supposed to be a trans now...linky

I saw another source claiming he was an Incel.

I am also listening to Scott Galloway who makes more sense that these types of violent youth are homegrown because they are disadvantaged due to the present economic and social environments.

Cant he be both? I wouldnt wanna touch him with yours mate, whatever guise he is in.

Why does he have to be either?

The more compelling evidence is that young men in the U.S. are becoming more suicidal and violent due to social and economic reasons, but let's forget that and 'trans'.

It has to be either because when I brought up the allegation I had seen re him being trans, you countered that he was incel...as if you don't believe any trans person could ever be incel....

It doesnt matter to much now cos he is dead, but I am given to understand that some trans folks have an awful time mental health wise and that it could go some way to explaining this.

I countered with hearsay that another source claimed he was Incel in an attempt to show the propaganda swirling around there about him.

What point I was making was that these types of violent young men are rising in the U.S. due to their hardships in society and economically. But of course 'trans'.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

We are all facing financial and social hardships, that is no good excuse

Now, if you look at the root of the problem, as I have state and lived, there is your answer.

So glad you have a, non factual based opinion. How refreshing.....

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

We are all facing financial and social hardships, that is no good excuse

Now, if you look at the root of the problem, as I have state and lived, there is your answer.

So glad you have a, non factual based opinion. How refreshing.....

It is the opinion and research of those far smarter than you or I.
edit on q00000009731America/Chicago4040America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Speak for yourself, as I have stated many times that you always ignore, I grew up dealing with this #. I still deal with it. You know nothing about it

Most of those that "research" this know nothing of the reality of this situation either.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Speak for yourself, as I have stated many times that you always ignore, I grew up dealing with this #. I still deal with it. You know nothing about it

Most of those that "research" this know nothing of the reality of this situation either.

It is now a generational thing whereas the older generations especially boomers benefited, the upcoming generations are totally screwed both socially and economically, those are the driving factors that create these types of violent young men.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ive not seen any evidence this kid was disadvantaged financially.

from what I have read about him, his sexuality or lack of sex are probably two big factors in his attempting suicide this way.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Ive not seen any evidence this kid was disadvantaged financially.

from what I have read about him, his sexuality or lack of sex are probably two big factors in his attempting suicide this way.

That is a big factor, yes, also economically too and not just suicide for both sexes, but mostly violence in young males.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The main reason we are screwed socially is because of people like you that push these asinine agendas to try and make a "better society" that all it accomplishes is to destroy it and further the divide between the sane and insane.

There is a lot more to it than that but you don't want to see the writing on the wall so I guess you can continue to be blind to something that is being shoved in your face by those that know more than you as per usual.

Good luck in your land of make believe and you can continue to spew your incorrect gibberish anywhere else, but you should really leave these threads to those of us that live this every day and can actually attest to the struggles young men are facing.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The main reason we are screwed socially is because of people like you that push these asinine agendas to try and make a "better society" that all it accomplishes is to destroy it and further the divide between the sane and insane.

There is a lot more to it than that but you don't want to see the writing on the wall so I guess you can continue to be blind to something that is being shoved in your face by those that know more than you as per usual.

Good luck in your land of make believe and you can continue to spew your incorrect gibberish anywhere else, but you should really leave these threads to those of us that live this every day and can actually attest to the struggles young men are facing.

And the beat goes on.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Typical response from someone with nothing factual to say

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Typical response from someone with nothing factual to say

And the beat goes on, says it all.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Feel free to come back when you want to hear the truth from first hand experience and not from "experts" on the internet that get paid to make things up to further the agendas of the MSM paying them.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Feel free to come back when you want to hear the truth from first hand experience and not from "experts" on the internet that get paid to make things up to further the agendas of the MSM paying them.

Firsthand experience is not empirical evidence, it can be skewed through various means.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

whatever makes you feel better about your nonsense I guess

First hand experience trumps any "expert" any day of the week no matter how you look at it. Too bad not all of us see it that way and choose to be in the dark being fed lies from TPTB

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So can your arguments, lol

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

whatever makes you feel better about your nonsense I guess

First hand experience trumps any "expert" any day of the week no matter how you look at it. Too bad not all of us see it that way and choose to be in the dark being fed lies from TPTB

Well I posted firsthand experience from a female SS agent and you dismissed it, so you do your hypocrite thing and I'll keep posting what I believe to be the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No trial to prove guilt/? Of course not, we are to presume a priori Thomas Crooks is the shooter. It's a GIVEN, right? RIGHT?? That part doesn't sit well with me. Had it been a lone kid we wouldn't have the plethora of strange details coming out, a new revelation every day; its the FBI, its Blackrock, its Iran, kid has encrypted phones, kid had explosives, other shooters on the watertower, wait no they were in the building behind crook. This will continue until everyone overloads and gives up questioning what really happened. This is why I feel relatively sure that Thomas Crook was not "the shooter' if he was indeed ever "a shooter". The whole event could have been easily staged/ shooting of civilians optional. If anyone was killed then I am truly sorry but it will not prevent me from looking at EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE to learn what actually happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Definitely something.

Usually when people scream like that it's because the reflection in the window looks like another person yelling at them.

The biggest tell is the viral video. The public breakdown one. Those were just petition volunteers I think.. That was a civic center being shown.

Meaning he pretty much went out of his way, or was led by the pied piper of messianic delusion, to that Plaza to walk by Republicans so he could yell at them like that.

So many bricks in this wall. It's like his young republican Ted Nugent dreams were shattered by 5150s or some other reason not his aim.

I think he felt betrayed or turned on by Republicans in some way. Or even driven to feel Republicans were his nemesis. He'll take their president for rejecting him!

And instead he United the GOP. I haven't heard Haley trashed as a RINO in almost a week.

He was like covid in his own way. A possibly government engineered virus that killed the chances of the incumbent in the summer of the election.

Childhood damage?

In another universe he's an incel being chased around the room by a flower.

It was going to be something. It landed on "Death To The Republicans"
edit on 19-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join