It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A closer look at Trump's shooter: Thomas Matthew Crooks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

That is bad information that the MSM ran with. Someone else, apparently a 69 yo.old man also named Thomas Crooks made the donation to the Democratic PAC.

ALSO beware of fake Twitter/X and other social media accounts popping up. Several fake ones using his name and images have popped up to fuel conspiracy theories from both right and left extremist agendas.
edit on 15-7-2024 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So the FBI, arguably one of, if not THE best investigative agency on the planet, with untold money in its budget, still hasn't gotten into this kid's phone, huh?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
2x
edit on 15-7-2024 by jrod because: Delete

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

More than 20 guns registered to father of Trump rally shooter

More than 20 guns are registered to Trump rally shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks’ father, according to records reviewed by law enforcement officials, a source told CNN. All of the registered weapons were purchased legally, the law enforcement officials said.

CNN

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

See, turns out my initial reaction wasn't far off. Something about this tragedy just feels entirely too convenient. But to be clear, I'm not blaming Trump. I doubt he had any idea what was cooking and that he would be vulnerable as part of the ploy to provoke outrage and sympathy from hitherto reluctant moderates and independents.

The other marginally more plausible conclusion is that law enforcement is hilariously inept and it took a random unhinged gunman to underline this sad fact.

edit on 15-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
So the FBI, arguably one of, if not THE best investigative agency on the planet, with untold money in its budget, still hasn't gotten into this kid's phone, huh?

"They blew his head off" so they can't use his face to open the phone anymore!

/sarc

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1

Apparently they can only get into January 6er phones 🙄
Nothing to see here I’m totally sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Was he Autistic? ? a friend with a autistic son in the same age group dropped this last night and the way he was being treated at school shows the youth was different.

I got a shock when he talked about all the people in the Ukraine with down syndrome and autism being forced into uniform and weapons handed to them along with pregnant women and old men

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

within hours at that....

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
after the new info on him i think his actions were pure narcissism and hurt pride after being rejected from the rifle team, attempting to snipe trump to show his doubters that he's a good shot, that they were wrong. too caught up in delusions of grandeur he didn't understand how hard it is or how dangerous so he failed, and died. no fame or glory like he was hoping for.

acting out to gain media attention is pretty common among school shootings, that's probably a bad sign honestly, might see a trend after this of bullied high schoolers and college kids targeting politicians and such instead of shooting up schools. I'd keep an eye on the news for that from now on.

to be honest i doubt the left has it in them to assassinate people, too caught up in the idealism of being the good guys to even consider such a ploy, modern liberals aren't like twenty years ago or like the 60's even, too used to softer ways of modern America.

and trump staging this seems just as unlikely, that's just too risky for something that might or might not boost support, not even trump is that crazy and his anger afterward seemed pretty genuine, like he was pissed that someone would dare try to kill him.
edit on 15-7-2024 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
after the new info on him i think his actions were pure narcissism and hurt pride after being rejected from the rifle team, attempting to snipe trump to show his doubters that he's a good shot, that they were wrong. too caught up in delusions of grandeur he didn't understand how hard it is or how dangerous so he failed, and died. no fame or glory like he was hoping for.

acting out to gain media attention is pretty common among school shootings, that's probably a bad sign honestly, might see a trend after this of bullied high schoolers and college kids targeting politicians and such instead of shooting up schools. I'd keep an eye on the news for that from now on.

to be honest i doubt the left has it in them to assassinate people, too caught up in the idealism of being the good guys to even consider such a ploy, modern liberals aren't like twenty years ago or like the 60's even, too used to softer ways of modern America.

and trump staging this seems just as unlikely, that's just too risky for something that might or might not boost support, not even trump is that crazy and his anger afterward seemed pretty genuine, like he was pissed that someone would dare try to kill him.

Regardless of whether it's a conspiracy or lone nutter it happened on Biden's watch it's a bad look. The Secret Service and Pennsylvania Police got outsmarted by a 20-year-old troubled kid.

LOL hearing the rumor one reason he may have been able to go undetected in the area long enough, the parking lot was supposedly a very unsecure staging area for Pennsylvania police **** do not know the validity still checking**** but he semi-fit in even carrying the rifle wouldn't seem out of place

So im hearing the Secret Service blames the Pennsylvania Police and now the PPD fires back ONe officer called it nearly 30 minutes before Trump was shot at.

BNO News
@BNONews
·
30m
BREAKING: Man who tried to kill Donald Trump was spotted on a roof nearly 30 minutes before the shooting.

One officer at the rally took a photo of Crooks at 5:45 p.m. and called it in as a suspicious person, according to WPXI-TV.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Democrat deep cover covert operations strategy modus operandi is to cover by appearing to be Republican and MAGA. 😎 They use pre-assembled disposable identities.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And THAT is the thing running through my mind, as someone that knows her way around the logistics of it.

What happened could not possibly happen the way it did without a whole lot of insiders setting it up.

And to do all that and place someone who couldn't possibly be considered a tangible asset...

Something about this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

It's... not believable.

It Will Eventually come to Light that this Kid was a Patsy . There Must have been " Other " Shooters there but Missed their Chance after Trump was Hit and Ducked Down .
edit on 15-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Can nobody confirm if his uncle is the same Mark Crooks who wrote, On The Psychology of Demon Possession: The Occult Personality?

www.globaljournalct.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

I agree with most of what you said here. I dont think the only reason Trump isnt responsible is cuz it might not boost support, but rather....I think trump has a heart of flesh, not of stone, and hes real, I dont think he has the evil in him required to bring somebody to even consider something like this as an option...(so that options out)

the left assassinating people? I do disagree with that. I wouldnt let my guard down if i were running for office. Seen to many videos of the nasty ones saying they wished he didnt miss, blah blaha blah, some people are insane. Now that i think about it, im reminded of the scalice shooter, cant remember if he was a lefty tho....and then the lady here in houston a few months back that did a shooting at the church...actually, now that i think about it....theres a list of lefties that have killed people, not neccisarily assassinations....but...there have been many lefties going full crazy and doing public shootings, I remember the trans shooter at that church school, cant remember where it was. I bet there are many more out there just like this kid. Raised and half their lives....if their mom always has MSNBC on in the morning whil the kid is eating breakfast before school in the kitchen......their thoughts are easily molded by mainstream media, and then pushed over the edge by depression or the need for attention...young developing brain..impressionable....when people put somethign like that on for background noise in the home.....it goes to work on the subconscious, sure.

I am NOT discounting something like Antifa either...or him falling into a group of people maybe organized that promote crap and behaviour like this. But, need to know more, Ive been working all day and all i saw was they gained access to his phone, but havent done any digging yet tonight.

EDIT: And im terribly sorry for my lack of (correct) punctuation. Incorrect punctuation (when I do use it). And just general chaos in spelling, structure, grammer Im sure, and all that. I will be actively working on this and trying to improve in the near future. Not kidding

edit on 15-7-2024 by hydr0cannibal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Does anyone know if any more social media accounts or anything (more than just discord) has been mentioned?

Also: Whoever posted this video: thank you, I think it was Mahogani

Video

Seems kinda Antifa-y to me.

And thx to Mahogani for bringin this to my attention.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The other marginally more plausible conclusion is that law enforcement is hilariously inept and it took a random unhinged gunman to underline this sad fact.

Aye chihuahua! Yeah....SS started pointing fingers at the Local PD. I was hearing it on the radio earlier. That "Anything outside """"The perimeter""""" is supposed to be secured by law enforcement, and that anything (inside the perimeter) is the responsibility of SS. It was an interview of a supposed SS agent.

Then I believe there was an officer that actually came face to face with the shooter when he had rifle-in-hand...and backed off? Need to verify this.

Then all the accounts of PEOPLE claiming they were flagging down and yelling at officers and trying to get their attention but yet....nuthin.

Like I said, Aye chihuahua.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hydr0cannibal

First Rule in War , Know Your Enemy . In this case All Arrows Point to the Elusive " Deep State " . They Guard their Identy and Cover their Tracks well .
edit on 15-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hydr0cannibal

Wow.

Well there's your motivation.

Unbalanced and hated Republicans.

That and schizophrenia/mental disease should be enough, but why not a conspiracy answer for a conspiracy site?

That clip chills me because it exhibits the behavior of people harrassed by covert MKUltra type sh*t. They create these people through stalking and harrassment, rewiring their brain deliberately. And building narratives in people's heads. And they explode like that. They self destruct with public anger and become nothing but the guy in the video. Republicans, Christians, Cultists, Occultists, the bogeyman is transitive.

Suppose someone had "republican" street actors harrass him in real life. Say things like, "He was too much of a pussy to be a rifleman" as he was walking by. Not to him, but enough for him to go insane. Something to make him feel attacked by Republicans. Rejected even. These breakdowns in public always come with people being harrassed. The MANY I've known. He screamed "leave me alone." This could mean nothing but could signify pathology, or some war in his head against the right.

Most of the time it's schizo, but sometimes they are deliberately driven there. Screaming at invisible bogeymen in public just the same.

This dude feels like a Manchurian Candidate. A psychologically groomed assassin. Always use 20 year old males because they can cover it under the outset of schizophrenia. Like Jarod Laughner. Who let the bodies hit the floor in a flag burning video that went viral afterwards. And then scrubbed from existence.

Old tricks work best. Except when he's a terrible shot and hits a fireman instead.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join