It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A closer look at Trump's shooter: Thomas Matthew Crooks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

when he was 17 which leads me to think his mom was responsible for that, that he was forced to donate to a dem charity as a punishment, being Republican and all, possibly said some misogynist thing in front of her or something. just assumptions really, no motive revealed yet so who knows what the cause was.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Actually you don't know. Your assumption is as good as the rest of the assumptions though.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The shooters actions tell us all we need to know.
We don’t need to assume anything.

Why are the lefties trying this hard to distance themselves from their brethren?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The guy behind those accounts is laughing at you for being fooled but amping his accounts up.

Twitter

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hey, he could be. I never said he wasn't. I said all assumptions are valid with no evidence to anything. You're the one fighting so hard against any other possibilities.

And Alex Jones is the only person I've heard say although terrible, it would be great if he was assassinated.
edit on 14-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think "they" need to "order" hits on people the way "they used to" so much as manipulate and play on the emotions of the "educated" (indoctrinated). Those fomented masses their brand of propaganda cultivates through social media algorithms and echo chambers. Then they wait for the seeds of manufactured dissent to blossom. At which point they are on a "guiding hands" radar, as a potential tool to be more closely manipulated and radicalized, or simply watched.

This method to find and radicalize (groom) would-be shooters would also allow better control of a narrative, in the aftermath.

edit on 7-14-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Maybe he has/had mommy issues and was looking for a way to engratiate himself in her eyes.

I thought about this. And...kind of thinking on the way Mahogani described his (incel-like) behavior, kind of goes hand in hand with that theory as well.

No note, not much indication of idealogy here, which is what Im kind of interested in.

Does one think they will go down in history and be viewed as a hero...for "Taking out the Trash", fulfilling what sounds like the wishes echoed by nasty people in the media and politicians? That right there....seems like it could be a type of (and prob not the only) driving force in the mind of somebody that is....well...wanting to be noticed, or wants to feel like they "made a difference", or wants people to notice them.. and think that they "made a difference" in teh world.

Youd have to come to some pretty freaking strong convictions to decide to go do something of this magnitude. SMH

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Our little was/were here seems your standard TDS MSM believer to me.

Interesting times ahead

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hydr0cannibal
a reply to: nugget1

Maybe he has/had mommy issues and was looking for a way to engratiate himself in her eyes.

I thought about this. And...kind of thinking on the way Mahogani described his (incel-like) behavior, kind of goes hand in hand with that theory as well.

No note, not much indication of idealogy here, which is what Im kind of interested in.

Does one think they will go down in history and be viewed as a hero...for "Taking out the Trash", fulfilling what sounds like the wishes echoed by nasty people in the media and politicians? That right there....seems like it could be a type of (and prob not the only) driving force in the mind of somebody that is....well...wanting to be noticed, or wants to feel like they "made a difference", or wants people to notice them.. and think that they "made a difference" in teh world.

Youd have to come to some pretty freaking strong convictions to decide to go do something of this magnitude. SMH

There is some controversia; evidence that FBI, CIA, HHS, etc. have weaponized easily influenced troubled youth, especially the ones that are/have been on SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor) drugs. An interesting clue (?) is the wide-eyed blank look of mass shooters, and their history of mental/emotional problems, along with their social media history of interacting wirh radical ideologies that are heavily infiltrated by gov. agents that befriend them and egg them on.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Good find, thanks

But screen shots don't "amp up" accounts, because they're not links.

You however seem happy to provide traffic to them...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

At least he didn't leave behind a manifesto saying he was a time traveler. That would have been a frickin' ride. Or if they found a time travel device/pad on him. Pheeeew.

As horrific as this situation is, I am marginally content that he was only an incelibate and not part of some revolution. We all know there are crazy people everywhere, we just have to tighten up and make sure they can't get access to weapons like these.

if they did find evidence he was a time traveler i dont think they would tell us but maybe i should trust the government more.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hydr0cannibal

I'd look closer at the family and their power dynamics. obviously the media is to blame but his motivations might not stem from hatred for Trump... He would be about the age boys snap at their abusive parents...

Going after their political idol might be a tad bit contrived, but if that was the main stressor at home, confused underfuked teens do the stupidest things when they snap.

Desperate teens trying to solve problems with guns, again...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The Biden Administration is Behind this Event . PROVE that Wrong ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That scvmlord aka faceless is exactly what you expect extremist right wing nutjobs would look and act like.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

I’m quite convinced this is just an angry kid playing out a fantasy and no political conspiracy to see?

I don’t know, whattaya think?

I think it sure (is beginning) to seem that way. Mahogani brought up a good point in an earlier post about his "incel-like behavior", looking deeper into that, in the available articles....describes that in detail.. from an interview from one of his classmates, he was a "quiet-type" so to speak. I was a quiet type too, so...I feel like I know what that means a little bit.

Then I think his mom and dad, (and im just going off the information available in articles) but if one is a democrat, and one is a republican....I'd just venture to say (complete speculation) that there is problems or division in the home too. I dont see how one side could live with the other these days, but then again, I can be short sighted I feel sometimes, I try not to be.

Im feeling like I lean towards the first part of your statement more than the second....but you know these days....the second part (wouldnt surprise me one bit if it had been a situation where he was "GOT TO" by a nefarious BLUE (or red) person/entity....with amounts of money to "change your life".) But then again...no note, nothin, does he think hes going to escape? If not, then why not leave a note or a statement (incase you fail), so that you at least get your point across?

Thats the part Im kinda hung up on, there is something to be said, i feel, about the fact he didnt have a note...or anything available that pointed directly to some type of ideology. Cuz...I cant wrap my mind around it, help me maybe. It says somethin, just not sure what. What do you think? Why wouldn't you leave a note or bring one with you or leave it in your car or something, (if your truly trying to make a statement or point and you dont expect to escape)....then again...maybe the presence of no note points to: that hes not "making a statement" necessarily, but rather, hes just carrying out 'an action' that he feels obligated to or that he feels "needs to be done / completed" for whatever reason, (or it points to that maybe he thought he may actually escape). Which is hard for me to believe considering his position on the roof, kinda open and obvious.

Because how could one ever expect to not be noticed, I mean everybody and their chihuahuas knows (and should expect) theres going to be Snipers around an event such as this.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Doesn't sound like anyone 'ordered' this kid to do anything. He may have gotten some ideas from online chat or whatever people he was interacting with, but it seems he was making bombs, not having friends or relationships, no girlfriend ever, he was teaching himself how to shoot from watching online content... just not a very developed and not a very happy human being.

I don't even think being a registered Republican makes much difference here. Real Republicans don't act like this. He was outside all spectrums, doing what his ill brain told him to do.

Yep, I agree, but.. if it does come out on the flip side, i wouldnt be surprised. I dont know, when I looked at the "OKEEFE" upclose picture of his face....(thats the most recent and very last picture of him in his life) except for the medical examiner...I get an Antifa-y feeling, but thats just a baseless hunch. I do not discount that: registering as a republican just to gain access to republican related activites events..etc...(to gain access to cause problems) could be a possibility too.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That scvmlord aka faceless is exactly what you expect extremist right wing nutjobs would look and act like.

Actually to me it looks like what left wing Hollywood would come up with. Like a glamorous and colorful antifa or a gay terrorist.

Some of those shots look sort of professional as well. Just more that makes me think he wasn't alone.

Also some of the photos of this guy look like different people. Like someone took photos from social media accounts of people they thought looked passable as the same person. Like a catfish hall of mirrors.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If he just was a lone solo crazy kid, then why did the secret service and police response ignore him holding a rifle on a roof and on a tripod pointed at the stage, until AFTER he failed to get the mission objective, then to cover their own butts, they then and finally killed him?

So that points to a full scale silent and secret OP.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So here's a bit more:

He lived at home with his parents

He was a loner and bullied extensively throughout his school years

He tried to join Bethel Park High School's rifle club but was rejected and asked not to return, according to students who were members of the team at the time

He was employed as a dietary aide at the Bethel Park Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, according to administrator Marcie Grimm

The Allegheny County Bomb Squad has joined the investigation into the events surrounding the shooting. Sources tell ABC News that explosives were found in Crooks' car, some appearing to be grenades

Crooks' parents are listed as licensed professional counselors, according to state records

www.wtae.com...

HIs parents are professional counselors?????? I'd say there's something wrong with this picture.

I work at a school and see some of these kids who are loners. I have befriended several of them over the years to show them they are loved and appreciated which let me tell you, can be a challenge considering I only see them for seconds each day and also while trying not to show favoritism. But I manage and have brought several kids out of their shell and made them feel as if they're important, because they are. Even some of the most stoic I can get a smile and comment from. Also, once I am chatting with them, other students see this and IMHO, their status goes up a bit. Granted I'm simply a cook but everyone loves the cook!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Ya you would think he would want to make his voice heard…

Maybe he had discussions on the Discord platform?
edit on 14-7-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join