It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A closer look at Trump's shooter: Thomas Matthew Crooks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"I have no doubt in my mind that the shooter had help from somewhere. Either an agency, an organization or the government."

x.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Is this Really Crooks ?

is2.4chan.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
from what I've seen i don't think he's a leftist at all, i think some big figure in the Republican party wants the party to stop supporting trump so they ordered this as a warning, to drop trump or the next assassin won't miss. i think the temptation of total immunity was too much for this person to resist, i think your party might be in the early phase of a power struggle between ambitious opportunists that see trump as a threat to their ambitions, since unlimited political power is the prize being offered after the immunity ruling. maybe im wrong but thats how it looks to me.

Yeah, so then it went down something like this?
In some darkened room in the bowels of Washington, the highest of the secret hierarchy of the republican party determined, Trump must be forced to drop out, and must no longer be supported.
So they decided a message must be sent to put the fear of god I to all who support him.
They then contacted their most trusted operative, a highly trained marksman, and most skilled operator to do the deed. Namely, some 20 year old looser kid.
"Looser kid!" They said. "Make the shot close, don't kill, but make it say, "next time, it's over!"
Looser kid, being that he has been groomed and training for this very calling since the age of 7, went straight to the task.

He grabbed his dad's trusty ar15, with which his skills on iron sights are unparalleled by even the most highly trained navy seal snipers, and set off to serve his masters. Knowing that he would be well rewarded as his party gained ultimate control of this great nation with whoever the next guy would be to get the nomination.

He tied his long greasy hair into a ponytail, dressed up in some cheap ass camo, then stealthily infiltrated the grounds next to the event, took his position 150ish yards away from the podium, and took his shot.

He was slightly off with his aim, much to his irritation. That damn Trump was moving around like a carp out of water. He intended to shoot him through the ear lobe, but instead the bullet caught his upper ear. Almost an inch off! His trainers having spent all these years making him the finest marksman that has ever existed on this planet would not be pleased!

Of course, unbeknownst to him, the dastardly Republicans had "altered the deal", and had him put down by a second operator they had placed in the secret service.

Something like that?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

What ? You Looking for a Book Deal ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Sounds to implausible for even a book.

Maybe part of the script for 'Hot Shots part Tre'

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Looks like him. Says @Thomasmatthewcrooks1 as TikTok account, can't verify as all his stuff has been scrubbed. But that's Bethel Park High School. The town has population of approx 33K .

I'd say it most likely is him. The pain he is feeling, what a sad individual. And working in an old folks home wasn't the best option for someone like him. He was one among thousands of sad and very lonely people. I can't imagine what kind of parents he had. Suicide by attempting assassination.

edit on th31202400000031bSun, 14 Jul 2024 19:42:02 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hydr0cannibal

Looks like nothing from Discord.

But hey, is this his uncle Mark’s published works?

www.globaljournalct.com...

Maybe was his uncle researching demonic oppression to try and help his nephew?

I’m still reading his paper, takes me a long time to get through such verbose academia…

Anybody confirm this is his dad yet?

Actually his uncle’s name is Mark, who hadn’t spoken with him in years.

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 14-7-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I am confused...does the wayback machine not also archive social medias? Seems like this should be findable...and if I was busy I might even give it a shot. Maybe tomorrow while I sit bored at work...unless one of you gets there first.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

More info is coming out on the shooter. A loner who was also part of the High School Rifle Team. Pretty convenient. Another odd thing is the van with explosives/etc with the Arizona plates. I thought the shooter was from PA?

Link

Arizona is a long way from PA. I don't know where faceless/skvmlord lives, but it does look more like Arizona than PA from some of his videos.

Something is wrong with the lone shooter theory to have an out of state plate on the other side of the country. It does make a lead if that the shooter was financed and motivated by someone else.

I know in America you do take your license plates with you when changings cars. Different here in Australia as the plate usually stays with the car. Do you have to be a resident in another state to get a license plate from that state? If so how long did he live there? Is it someone else's plate? Is it a recently stolen car, or one that has made many trips to Arizona trading something? The shooter did work with vulnerable people.

For now it looks like a competition is on between those that can hide the facts and shape the narrative and those that can find out how bad it gets. Going to be a lot of different departments looking into this one.

Something inside this kid snapped enough to make him disregard the impact this will have on his family. From the tone on the Instagram account, he was blackmailed/threatened into it. Maybe faceless is a psyop or distraction? Lot of misinformation was spreading at the start. With questions security and some bigger deep state plot on the table, doing your homework and checking your facts is the best way through, good luck.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I hadn't thought of it. I never had much luck going that route.

But I did find out that Mark Crooks hadn't seen his brother Matthew or his nephew Thomas in many years, not since Thomas was a little kid. He claimed there was no interest from Matthew in a relationship. Mark is 68 and his younger brother Matthew is 53 so maybe because of the age difference, they may have never been close.

Sounds like a dysfunctional family for what it's worth, considering they only lived 20 miles apart.

edit on th31202400000031bSun, 14 Jul 2024 21:28:52 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
He also appeared in a Black Rock commercial, according to this post/video on X (which has been hands-down the best source of news so far on this topic--CNN's first headlines claimed Trump "fell down")

x.com...

Crooks could have been a MKUltra Drone . His " Contacts " could also be in his Cell Phone Data .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

His Dad Writes an Article on " Demon Posession " ? A Dot Connected there ?

is2.4chan.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

His Dad Writes an Article on " Demon Posession " ? A Dot Connected there ?

is2.4chan.org...

I looked into it a bit more and looks like his uncle, who he hadn’t spoken with in years, assuming that’s the same Mark Crooks…

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Ya you would think he would want to make his voice heard…

Maybe he had discussions on the Discord platform?

Somebody I was listening to earlier made a good point, I cant remember who it was but they said
"wow, that would be the only 20 year old I know that isnt all over social media." It absolutely is odd.
A few hours with his computer, hopefully, would give any IT forensics department what they need to find out if he did indeed have other social media accounts that he perhaps tried to delete or hide. I think there has to be more than just a discord.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

69,859 449 44

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:12 PMlink quote replya reply to: cherokeetroy

Is this Really Crooks ?

is2.4chan.org...

Wow, howd you find this video? And that certainly looks like him when compared with other pictures of him I have found.
Unfortunately, if that is him, i hate to say "that explains a lot" but it does, the kids unhinged in the video.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   

And THAT is the thing running through my mind, as someone that knows her way around the logistics of it.

What happened could not possibly happen the way it did without a whole lot of insiders setting it up.

And to do all that and place someone who couldn't possibly be considered a tangible asset...

Something about this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

It's... not believable.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And THAT is the thing running through my mind, as someone that knows her way around the logistics of it.

What happened could not possibly happen the way it did without a whole lot of insiders setting it up.

And to do all that and place someone who couldn't possibly be considered a tangible asset...

Something about this whole thing stinks to high heaven.

It's... not believable.

I am open to the possibility ... as always asking questions for further clarification.

#1 was the government sniper teams, Secret Service, or state or local police? I was under the impression sniper teams in events such as these had the authority to engage and imminent threat, without getting approval. If not that onus goes back to the Secret Service, does it not

#2 Are you suggesting it was planned and coordinated and there was no backup, if this meticulously planned event only had one rooftop sniper?

#3 Yes the current President and other current officials get the "A" team Secret Service while DJT gets the junior varsity team racked with DEI Secret Service hires.

#4 If was meticulously planned are you suggesting the story that an officer tried to engage the sniper but was shot at as he climbed up and peeked over the roof. Is false?

x.com...

This video shows people saw and alerted local police, in what should have been plenty of time. Thats not a meticulously planned event, its haphazard security and coordination with local police.

x.com...

again Lumenari I ask for more clarification, because if it was planned and coordinated they failed unless the plan was for it to be a miss and send a message, and I kind of doubt that conclusion

Respectfully we can have the same conclusion due to poor coordination with local officials and an obviously lax and 2nd team Secret Service

We have pictures of supposed Secret Service crouched down from the shots instead of scoping the crowd or covering DJT

all of this can fit under the umbrella of

Trump Shooting Is Secret Service’s Most Stunning Failure in Decades
Targeting of the former president marks perhaps the biggest security crisis for the agency since Reagan was shot in 1981

www.wsj.com...

Secret Service blames local police, says it was tasked with securing properties surrounding Trump’s Pa. rally

nypost.com...

and that's just my early morning doubts and questions

First time hearing they had target insight AND authorities passed the info to the Secret Service, so it came down to timing and how easy or difficult it was for the sniper team to get authorization to take the shot. What a complete clusterf---

x.com...

See new posts
Conversation
Luke Rudkowski
@Lukewearechange
So let me get this straight.....

1 - The shooter at Trump’s rally was spotted acting suspiciously near the event, Authorities announced over radio to keep an eye on him, and this info was passed to Secret Service. - CNN

2 - The shooter made it to the roof with a full rifle kit as TWO witness's saw him and say they were telling authorities and screaming about him for an estimates 3 - 4 min - BBC

3 - A standard sniper-spotter team tasked with covering such a critical direction waits an estimated 42 seconds after looking directly at the shooter, allowing him to take 5 shots at Trump - Video From Event x.com...

4 - The secret service decides its ok to keep Trump on stage for an extended period of time where he's able to face and actually address the crowd with an active shooter - Video From Event

5 - The secret service didn't think of securing the high point and advantage area over the event...

YEAH WHAT DO YOU THINK REALLY HAPPENED HERE!?

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Yep. The party registration means nothing. His actions speak much louder.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here is one thing I can guarantee:

He will have been subject to mental health 'treatment' at some point by shrinks who will remain unidentified.
edit on 15-7-2024 by starvosan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join