It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've yet to see anyone overcome a basic premise of incompetence of vast proportions.

I think it's fair to conflate that incompetence as intentional, the law certainly does with reckless disregard but if someone has raised that point, I'd had not seen it.

If you are to believe one Dan Bongino and his sources, the latest claim is that there was supposed to be someone on that particular roof who either didn't show up to the event or their post.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

"The show must go on ". O Looney rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

But , But , The Roof was to Steep for Agents to SAFELY be on it . But a 20 Year Old Kid had no Problem ? ...........Hmm.....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Report: Sniper in Building Used by Trump Shooter Saw Him with Rangefinder, Looking at Roof, Returing with Backpack

A Beaver County police officer stationed inside the building used by the gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump saw the would-be assassin with a rangefinder, scoping out the rooftop, and had warned command center about him, according to a report.

The Beaver Countian reported Monday evening that the police officer, who was serving as one of three counter-snipers stationed inside the building as a member of the Beaver County Emergency Services Unit, saw the man return with a backpack before he scaled the building.

The outlet reported that a security operations plan had placed each of the three counter-snipers inside of the building looking out of windows towards the rally, with none stationed on the roof.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That doesn't change the fact that the shooter wasn't a sniper and he didn't have a sniper's rifle.

The point was that if the DS wanted a sniper with a better gun they could afford it. Obviously that wasn't the case here.

I posted this in another thread:

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I don't think "they" need to "order" hits on people the way "they used to" so much as manipulate and play on the emotions of the "educated" (indoctrinated). Those fomented masses their brand of propaganda cultivates through social media algorithms and echo chambers. Then they wait for the seeds of manufactured dissent to blossom. At which point they are on a "guiding hands" radar, as a potential tool to be more closely manipulated and radicalized, or simply watched.

This method to find and radicalize (groom) would-be shooters would also allow better control of a narrative, in the aftermath.

Could be how it works. And could be that relying on some radicalized nobody that might not get the job done isn't really a big deal. Like has been said, if they wanted Trump dead, he would be dead. I would say it's damn incredible Trump only got hit in the ear and didn't have his brains splatter. I also say "they" have plenty of time to radicalize a new patsy.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So wait, to make it look real they had the shooter kill someone from the audience?

Injure two?

Sacrifice potential votes!?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer
Good point and that explains the shooter being there but not all the other stuff that has been reported.

I mean they just let him position himself on the roof that had already been deemed a security risk and there were 3 counter snipers right below the shooter.

Someone had to have ordered it if it isn't just incompetence, as wAnchorofCarp said. Why do that if you know the shooter wasn't even able to make the high school rifle team, supposedly missing targets by up to 20 feet, according to one of his former classmates?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Now Biden wants to know What made Trump turn his head?

So! these people either have a tremendous sense of dark humor.

Or they're as inbred as a kentucky hill billy who knew his mama
and papa when they were still brother and sister.

Only thing for sure is nothing is for sure.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I agree with you. There is more than meets the eye imo too.

I'm just saying that, to me, it would make more sense to control a stooge than to hire a marksman.

As I said before, it would make it easier to control a narrative afterwards. Explanations are easier too. Like making seeming incompetency of the security another "fall guy" in the scheme of things. Way more plausible deniability than a cut and dry old school JFK style assassination. Plus you can always blame the actions of the shooter on mental health issues.

IMO!

I mean, they didn't spend all that time with projects like MK Ultra to not put what they learned to use somehow.

ETA:

As far has this shooters marksmanship, Idk. There is what a classmate said, which could be true enough. Also the kid could have practiced since then. Not implausible to consider he just got better.

ETA:

From, CNN:

On Friday, he went to a shooting range where he was a member, and practiced firing, a law enforcement official told CNN. The next morning, Crooks went to a Home Depot, where he bought a five-foot ladder, and a gun store, where he purchased 50 rounds of ammunition, the official said.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 7-16-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Something big coming….

ALERT: Mug Club Undercover has received a terrifying tip regarding the assassination attempt on President Donald Trump

We are communicating with Law Enforcement as we attempt to corroborate.

If you know something, contact us NOW: [email protected]
We will go to jail to protect our sources #NashvilleManifesto

Steven crowder on x.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why not control the stooge and hire a marksman?

Isn't that pretty much what happened with the JFK assassination?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No need for a marksman, just to make sure the job is done. I think they've learned since JFK and all the questions surrounding that assassination.

I don't think that just because they want him dead, that means they would absolutely only "hire the best". This guy got close, and it wasn't bad aim that caused him to miss, and only hit Trumps ear. Or he really was terrible and he was lucky to even hit Trumps ear. Anyway, if the guy fails (which he did this time), there is always next time.

ETA:

Because it seems there are more than enough people that hate Trump, and are vulnerable to manipulation.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Can’t get into twitter, can you summarize? Or is that all it says?

ETA: I can see his post, just not replies or follow up. Seems it was posted four hours ago. I am not on my usual device and cannot remember my X info to save my life.
edit on 16-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"They" could have at least found a stooge that was a better shot and had the results "they" wanted.

That is the reason some people are theorizing that this was a publicity stunt.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Or they might have wanted someone that couldn't hit a barn door at ten feet just to be on the safe side if he let a few rounds off..

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If this was set up to favor Trump in any way, the FBI is more incompetent than I could have ever imagined. It would be their wet dream to pin this on him and would have done so ASAP. Not allow the agencies to look like buffoons.

Unless of course, they need more time to figure out how to make it look like he staged it….

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Hit or miss.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."

ETA:

originally posted by: daskakik
"They" could have at least found a stooge that was a better shot and had the results "they" wanted.

It was a headshot to Trump and he got hit in the ear only because he happened to move at that exact moment...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

Nothing else so far.
I keep checking for an update or anything related in comments.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1
That is the premise of the thread.

The shooter wasn't going to hit Trump, but the nicked ear was going to be faked anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

LOL , So True !

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join