It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Thank you for answering the question I asked almost at the beginning of this thread as to who owned that building..... well, colour me shocked..... not!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The way I asked? It was typed? There is no tone.

Yeah I mentioned Iran and Ukraine. That's what was being discussed. And if you don't think those countries are significant then you either live in a hole, are a retard or are just trolling

I mentioned N.Korea because in that country you just have to except what ever the government tells you. Kind of like what you are advocating.

But you know that.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
It doesn't really matter who owned the building. There were many people who were not able to make it into venue standing around that building. This guy just happened to climb unto the roof.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I heard that crooks was seen going building to building. Does anyone have any details on that? I may have missed it in the thread somewhere but we’re 80 pgs in on this thread, don’t want reread through entire thread. TIA

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: SourGrapes

Link to Dad

How can one walk around just outside a secured location with a rifle without being asked about it? Where did he hide it on him?

It is clearer than concrete but still quite thck mud.

This sarcastic video pretty much sums it up (sorry no YT link).
Instagram

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: angelchemuel
It doesn't really matter who owned the building.

Yeah it kind of does if there’s connections to him. Where did he hide the gun? When was he there to scout the location?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
The way I asked? It was typed? There is no tone.

There were question marks, so they were questions. The "Lol" set the tone.

Yeah I mentioned Iran and Ukraine. That's what was being discussed. And if you don't think those countries are significant then you either live in a hole, are a retard or are just trolling

I mentioned N.Korea because in that country you just have to except what ever the government tells you. Kind of like what you are advocating.

But you know that.

I'm not advocating anything.

I said my posts on ATS are from a foreign country. Iran, Ukraine, and N.K might be significant but they can't even say if that is where they are from or what they are about. So, even if they are from these significant countries it doesn't mean they are about this assassination attempt.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: 5thHead

Thank you for answering the question I asked almost at the beginning of this thread as to who owned that building..... well, colour me shocked..... not!!!
Rainbows
Jane
Just a Coinkydink right? I find that of interest.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I heard that crooks was seen going building to building. Does anyone have any details on that? I may have missed it in the thread somewhere but we’re 80 pgs in on this thread, don’t want reread through entire thread. TIA

Here’s a video of him pacing around the building an hour before the shooting.
x.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yeah it kind of does if there’s connections to him. Where did he hide the gun? When was he there to scout the location?

He could have gone any day to scout the location. He didn't enter any building and he carried the gun in.

That was the point of mentioning all the people standing around there. The place isn't fenced off or anything like that. Anyone can just walk in. One story says one of the counter snipers in the building saw him leave and come back with a backpack.

That is actually more important than who owns the building.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It is fenced off. The Police had to use an SUV to break through a gate.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
This is a streetview of the entry to the place, there is no gate.

ETA: There is a fence between the venue and AGR International, but not around AGR, that is why a lot of people who were not able to enter the venue went to that spot to at least hear the speech.

edit on 19-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The Police Officers and Federal Agents at the Butler Rally were either , (1) Disastrously Incompetent ,or (2) Complicit in the Assassination Attempt . I am Leaning towards the Second Option right about Now......

edit on 19-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sorry. My point was if there were officers staffed there how could they not see where there was no fencing. You would hope the teams in place would see someone climbing a fence into a secure area.

The part that is getting me know is that the event was announced July 3rd. So he was able to decide to plan this in 10 days? That was public knowledge of the event. We have heard he 'searched' for events but we do not know what day.

If there was not a second shooter there is at least a second person involved directly to the dead suspect.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

He could have gone any day to scout the location. He didn't enter any building and he carried the gun in.

That was the point of mentioning all the people standing around there. The place isn't fenced off or anything like that. Anyone can just walk in. One story says one of the counter snipers in the building saw him leave and come back with a backpack.

That is actually more important than who owns the building.
They said he had the gun stashed somewhere. Do you know for sure it was in a backpack or are you just assuming again? They also said he went building to building but I believe it was on the roof, read that a few times. I never said he entered the building.

Yes it could very well matter who owned the building, heck his father could’ve owned the building, friend or acquaintance, etc…. Could’ve had special access to be on property. You don’t know if it matters or not.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It is fenced off. The Police had to use an SUV to break through a gate.

Saw that. That was another Keystone Cop moment, a couple of tries with a car, on a chain link fence and still had to duck under it to get through.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
About the building:

The building in Butler, Pennsylvania, where Thomas Matthew Crooks climbed on the roof and fired shots that hit President Trump and several supporters, was sold just four months ago.

American Glass Research (AGR), which is owned by its parent company, AGR International, was acquired by Indicor, a diversified industrial solutions company in March of 2024.

Since the tragic shooting at Trump’s rally, neither AGR nor Indicor have not appeared to release any public statements regarding the shooting.

Would appreciate all of my followers help with getting this one out there. It appears the building owned by AGR International, was just sold in March, approximately 4 months ago (see photo), and bought by Indicor Industrial Company. Indicor was formed in November of 2022.

loudobbs.com...#:~:text=It%20appears%20the%20building%20owned %20by%20AGR%20International%2C,%28see%20photo%29%2C%20and%20bought%20by%20Indicor%20Industrial%20Company.

The formation of Indicor follows the November 2022 sale of a majority stake in a portfolio of industrial businesses from Roper Technologies, Inc. to funds affiliated with Clayton, Dubilier & Rice ("CD&R")

The Indicor family of companies includes: Alpha, AMOT, CCC, Cornell, Dynisco, FTI, Hansen, Hardy, Logitech, Metrix, PAC, Roper Pump Company, Struers, Technolog, and Uson. Collectively, these businesses generated approximately $1.1 billion of revenue in 2022.

www.prnewswire.com... -301728312.html

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Police Officers and Federal Agents at the Butler Rally were either , (1) Disastrously Incompetent ,or (2) Complicit in the Assassination Attempt . I am Leaning with the Second Option right about Now......

I think it could very well be a combo platter. No doubt there’s gross negligence and incompetence involved, not entirely sold on the complicity of the gov to assissinate him, not yet anyways. Would it surprise me…nope. Desperate times calls for desperate measures, democrats are as desperate as they can get at the moment. They’d love to see Trump out of the picture.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Thx for that👍

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
But there was no fence keeping anyone from reaching that building. That is why the guy from the BBC interview, the one with the visor said that since they couldn't get into the venue they decided to stand under those trees in the AGR complex and that they saw Crooks climbing unto the roof about 50 feet from them.

Supposedly, there were 3 counter snipers in the building, some LEO was boosted unto the roof and Crooks pointed his rifle at him and he fled and the USSS director stated that the counter snipers on the barn roofs were not the ones who killed Crooks.

I'm wondering if the counter snipers inside shot up through the roof. It would be bad if that is where the bullets that hit the other 3 people came from.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join